[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I want to get seyoung's sunglasses :) anybody know the brand?

@ujiyus1‌ guess what? I repeat that scene few times to confirm wy's hand ㅋㅋ one more scene was when they sat at the piano. Did wy check her legs out? Lol. Remember at BRI after the 'yahae' photo? Wy like it although he covered the photo to hide Seyoung's sexy leg ㅋㅋ ottokaji!!

Guest oolita

@Pu_3 are u indonesian? can't agree more, woo young aaaa what are u doing tickling sy's palm like that? tsk tsk and followed by that stare. I'm lucky that my internet speed is cooperative tonight for me to download the dailymotion link before it's gone. Time to copy the file to my phone and watch it like 2 or 3 times before i go to bed hihi

@missauditor Of coz WY should be checking her legs out.. He's a man after all! kekekee.. This one right?  checkingoutherlegs_zps0a141b68.jpgWell... who can resist SY's sexy legs? I'm a woman and I find her legs is so sexy and... ooo dear.. I better stop.. I'm getting confused here!! sexysyleg_zps6d19e924.jpg

oolita said: @Pu_3 are u indonesian? can't agree more, woo young aaaa what are u doing tickling sy's palm like that? tsk tsk and followed by that stare. I'm lucky that my internet speed is cooperative tonight for me to download the dailymotion link before it's gone. Time to copy the file to my phone and watch it like 2 or 3 times before i go to bed hihi

Guest karenqueen

oh my god, my english too bad, but, do you know what is this ? the ring on woo young hand, i think se young unni see that and she want to know too. Please, tell me ................ ?   ???????

10256086_225951990936706_686863598277338

10356340_225952040936701_434166402161186

Guest enzo0227

If you will watch fancams or look at pics of them at the airport you will see them wearing that ring.

@karenqueen That question mark was meant for the song that Wooyoungie was singing dear... not about the ring.  WY is an idol and accessories like ring or bracelet are common for him. 
I really like Wooyoung's hands and I don't know why!! LOL! 

Guest Che Aminah Chik

Or you can go here for the full version http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZV940DViJfE/

Thanks guys for the link...

Actually,, so unfortunately for me, the first dailymotion link from @reijaye being deleted while I am downloading it. So I get a broken video, can watch until piano scene only. :'(

But,,, thanks @ujiyus1 for the new link so I can watch their part entirely. :D

My fave is when sy call wy's omma. Do you guys saw wy's nervouse face? And his expression when realize she is his mom? Lol

And the girl at airport, that use white shirt,, is she the owner of a blog that sharing a lot of photos? That we shared in this forum a while a go? Just anxious

The hotel room is adorable!! So lux <3

Can't wait for @rosera gif.. And @daniah @dyah @missauditor and all of you analysis about their moment :D :x :x