[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest oolita

@rosera onnie i'm having gif overload here, my brain went blank (in a good way) LOL.
Life as a shipper is really hard, going day by day only waiting for saturday to come, thank God for this forum.
@emiells agree!! WY never missed a chance to touch SY's hands (i'm referring to the moment after he guessed the sponge in the cheek to cheek game). Sly WY!
@DaniaH @dewirama the pic where WY and SY sitting side by side while playing piano, the way they stare each other's eyes --> totally squeal-worthy
@missauditor i hate mbc too for showing us things to tease us in the preview, but then go and cut the scene when it actually airs. that's just mean.
JJY really made SY having a mental breakdown when he asks if SY want to hug WY, he even offered to settle things for SY, whatever that means. 

Piggyback PartWhat're you doing WY ah SY not 2PM Member, She can't do acrobat like that =)) =)) ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

First quite a bit good ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

Bonus 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

Next Spoil ภาพถ่าย

PS. I though I add gif to much in here so next spoil will update by Some gif and Google+ :-* :-* 
Don't misunderstand Eonnie didn't mad, but someone might used Mobile to watch might take long time to load  ;;) 

Guest nami34

missauditor said: @dewiramawhen 2young moved-in to their newlywed home, seyoung brought a few set of puzzle. i hope they got to play it sometime soon. @DaniaHand yeah gain + jihoon = power up our idol vs actor coupling :)

i think 2young is the best visual couple in wgm history. no? thanks @rosera for all your gif :)

Paper Game partWhen They know game lip to lip 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
 ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

Other moment on 
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6011420289954641809

Bonus ภาพถ่าย

@nami34 You're welcome Honey

I need to told you guys I will leave this thread for 3 daysI have a long weekend and I didn't connect internet at my home Meanwhile I can't bring new gif for EP15 to you soon like this,I'm pity, 
Last Part of this EP Balloon Game ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 

Bonusภาพถ่าย 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6011414701495284913

Have a nice holiday! Bye Bye!See you on Tuesday  

Guest dewirama

DaniaH

said: @dewirama heol. I have that feel of "I want to eat someone" too... But almost all the times. The way he squeezed SY hand, in studio and in front of his teachers, it make me tingle,...that's kind of feeling.

Or the way he stared at SY in spa with half closed eyes...heol..

And ur view in that nightime stare...heol heol..

control ur hormones wooyoung~ah

;)

)

;)

)

Guest dewirama

btw i hv a present for all of u~just say a warm up videso to watch today episode of 2young..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDmNYYQKBP8this is wy as the highlight of i'll be back dance

as i know jay, junho & wooyoung are the best dancer in 2PM even wy was the winner of the dance competition which held by JYP.. and as long as i'm being a hottest, i never see Jun K. doing this kind of acrobatic dance.. plz slaps me if i was wrong..

i really like this song..  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzmvYVQimWci'm curious of sy reaction when she watched this video on minute 1:22.. loldid u all notice the lyric on wy's part? it kinda same with 2young i think.. <= too many delulu minds

dewirama said:as i know jay, junho & wooyoung are the best dancer in 2PM even wy was the winner of the dance competition which held by JYP.. and as long as i'm being a hottest, i never see Jun K. doing this kind of acrobatic dance.. plz slaps me if i was wrong..

I'm not sure if you saw that the 4d couple is leaving WGM. They don't have a replacement couple for them yet. I don't know if that means the last two couples share more time or whether there is enough filming that it won't make a difference. They've been on 8 months and had to leave because they both don't have time. Time is so short on this show, seems they just begin and then they end. At least 2young has a manageable schedule and can keep going.

Guest daliakudo3

Looking back at last two pictures, it looks like sy also takes a lot of pictures of them together. Gahhh!! I really want to see what both of them have in their picture gallary. Yep, as what you all have mentioned, for this time being, even though both of them are busy (wy with 2pm comeback, sy with the drama) but they have a lot of filmed episodes that have not been aired, so it shouldnt be a problem. Please, please stay for a least for 2 years or only stop WGM when both of them decides to get married for real. Hahaha!

Honestly, i dont expect them to end wgm in 2 months, no, in this year!! A lot of things havent done yet. Housewarming, composing and recording song, wedding picture shooting etc..even when all of these things have been done (which im looking forward for them too..it must be really exciting, ahh~ sy must be really beautiful in a wedding dress..kyaaaa!)..i somehow wish that both of them will

push the Pdnim to prolonged the episodes so that they can date for freee~

Sorry for my extravagant expectation.