[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I think I know which WGM couple you are talking about...even I was intimidated by the mother in law, it was all kind of scary for the wife....

so WY's mom is really kind hearted and accepting, but of course SY is not difficult to accept, she's so sweet and sensible in her manners when an elderly is there, and even managed some aegyo when asking for mom's contact number....I totally melted there and WY was smiling....

WY's mom judgement of SY is on the spot, she said that SY is dignified, and I agree.  It's nerve-wrecking for her to meet WY's mom unprepared, but she accepted it and gracefully did very well...it's clear that she's a well-raised daughter and not spoiled though she's a maknae...and that must be one of the reasons why mom was so happy and keep praising her....

ahhh...I forgot, three nice people right...yes WY too...he's giving the chance for the women to bond, that's very commendable.  He barely says anything when he sees how well they are getting along. I think that was very mature of him...this maknae is also a well-raised son!

:)>-

<:-P

can't wait till sy meet 2pm member, I bet they're all jealous lol

Did you guy remember when MC of Radio Star ask WY about skinship,Wooyoung: If you do skinship, you will draw too close to each other. @hanaluvKM Translate on Page 86 
But this episode it's was storms skinship right? Wooyoungie You make us crazy, you make a decision don't you?I can't Stop smiling like this :D :D even I stay at office
@Daniah  @jann17 agree with you @enzo0227 my pleased 
WY's mom was so proud of her Daughter-in-law and WY was proud to let them meeting 

Let me share my Opinion, SY was the same sodiac with me, I'm not maknae but I have many sister and brother and I have 1 youngest sister 
If I was SY, I will calm down ASAP coz I didn't want to let older feel bad and let my hubby down  (Thank SY family's to treat her well, so many people talk my behavior was grown than my age when I was young  (Don't throw your shoes to me :)) ) ภาพถ่าย

@missauditor  How can I said, Love you so much  :-* :-* Thank you for translate  :x  :x LOL WY's Omma saranghaeyo 

Sure but It's not spam this thread if I share to much (Said like this but still share :D :D)I love how WY's face look like crafty's hubby and nervous wifeภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

@Sawmm check you inbox  :)>-
Bonus time ภาพถ่าย

Guest sawmm

some links are deleted right away.. ottoke, wanna watch part2 (thier game)!!.. :((

i wish someone wud make a site/blog were we can find all their wgm eps as well as all our 2young's guesting and activities [e.g. khuntoria]

Hahhaaha, yes, that scene of MCs reaction when WY trying to feed SY is my favorite...LOL, so funny...their NO NO NO is hillarious...kekeke...
I think from this situation is one of another behave that how mother could make conclusion that SY have a good manner, she refused WY to feed her.

And thx for the link games @rosera
Please just spread in inbox or MBC will deleted it soon. Many links in twitter already deleted now, even the Radio Star videos too.
And I can't stop giggling during cheeck and cheeck game. And I noticed one more again, SY's unpolished nails is so cute and tiny. Hmm...I think that why WY wants to bite it...kekeke

And wooyoung kinda bullying (in joking manner :D ) MC's games often, he protested almost all the time....hahahha, poor MC. but I'm kinda dissapointed with the MC, like all of you have said, he must push SY when pepero game will ended...
=)) =)) =))

Drunk wooyoung? drunk in love??? :D
Bmsz3p9CIAAIpY4.png
vlcsnap_2014_05_05_11h10m04s38.png

From what I got in NamYoung thread, Its the prize for winning in their games, and the punishment is selling 50 CD's (that why they sold the cd in airport)

aqBdCD63uKrEqWBPPNMvcSnnzQpqt4IjDXX1sf8cthanks @rosera for this gif :)wy kept grabbing sy's hand in front of the teachers.sy said 'why you behave like this, holding my hand when teachers were in front'the teachers laughedi think wy felt rejected that's why seyoung grabbed his wrist afterwards
when seyoung talked to wy's mom and asked for tips if ever wy get angry/mad, she told wy's mom that wy got mad once (when sy rejected wy's lead to lean on his shoulder). that time wy didn't say he was angry. i think sy able to read wy well. she knew wy was angry back than. and same with this latest occurrence. as soon as she's telling on wy, she sensed that he's not ok, she grabbed his wrist to comfort him right away.
according to wy's mom, sy not only has pretty face, sy has pretty heart too :) even the MCs said seyoung is doing well and commented wy's mom likes her.  

@DaniaHhere are seyoung's good manner (normally korean practice this):- she stand up when wy's mom entered the room- she asked wy's mom to eat first before she did (although wy had eaten first lol)- she use both hands to accept everything from wy's mom i.e. the crab, mom's handphone, fruits, and also use both hands to hand things to wy's mom- she sat on her knees/legs (you can compare when she sat with only wy around) - when wy prepared the crab, sy again asked mom to taste first before she had her bite
i can't remember the chronology but here what 2young won- spa treatment- sign and distribute 50 of their CDs (both couple didn't like this honeymoon package)- nice room <--- i think this is only for the bride. sorry i forgot.
here what namgoong couple won- luxury dinner- they have to do 3-legged walking - i forgot >.< sorry 

@Dewirama @emiells 
Eonni is stay at office can't make gif right now All this gif it from Eonni Google+ Wait for Eonni evening times Kids ( 6.30hrs from now) , Eonni promise Gif will came out and @Dewirama why Eonni notice, coz I already watch more than 10 times :D :D ภาพถ่าย

@missauditor this gif for you ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
other moment didn't upload yet wait for a while  
PS.I'm 32 YOs so why I call myself Eonni Bonus ภาพถ่าย 

haiii!! everybody~~ really thank you so much for the gifs @rosera unnie~~  >:D<thank u @missauditor for the translate ;)and everyone thank u  :x
now let's play some FBI/CSI game :D don't you guys think something happened in this scenesnapshot20140505125123.jpg

snapshot20140505125132.jpg
it's in minute 10:51 from 2young cuts.. after wooyoung and seyoung BRIi feel kinda weird with this scene, there something about this scene, because wooyoung just said chincarou? (sorry if typo) there's some conversation happened i think.. did mbc edited it? :-/

@rosera your gifs are awesome! 2Young Squad is not lacking of any spazz worthy moment! Thank you for your love for 2Young! My POV: Both Wooyoung and Seyoung learned a lot from Jinwoon's random love talk! After which, Wooyoung became bolder in holding Seyoung's hand when they are alone (recording booth). I especially loved their date at the amusement park! Like Wooyoung said in his BRI; "now that Seyoung allowed me to hold her hand; I will never let it go easily!" And he is indeed doing it and more! ;) The Indonesian news about our 2Young couple mentioned that WY's Mom wishes that SY be his real wife in the future. I reckoned this Busan trip was WY giving in to eomma's request to meet SY personally. Thus the reason for our Seyoungie to be caught off guard when she met face to face with her mother in law! What I loved about uri Seyoungie was her calm and collected attitude. No mother in law would say anything bad against a lady whose as prim and proper as she is! They hit it off the moment their eyes met! Lucky Seyoung! WY on the other hand... what can I say? HE IS CLEARLY A MAN IN LOVE WITH HIS WIFE! He couldn't hold himself back even in front of his own eomma and former teachers! How many times had he grabbed SY's hand? It was too cute, I was squealing in my head while at work! He perfected the art of putting his arm around Seyoung as if they've been doing it forever! Thankfully, Seyoung is also the affectionate type! She leans on him; holds his arm; taps his leg, pats his back; and if necessary, smack his naughty hand! :D If I were to be highly delusional, their Busan trip was Wooyoung's way of telling Seyoung that he is serious with her. Introducing her to his significant circle is definitely serious in my book! Among the six 2PM members, Wooyoung is dubbed as the most serious of them all. And if he still considers his ideal type to be the one he wants to marry; then bringing Seyoung to Busan and introducing her to eomma and friends, without her knowledge is a sure indication that this is for real! Then again, we are watching We Got Married Season 4! How much is reel or real is up to the actors! Now, where is the English subs???? :D

@Pu_3  I didn't make this Gif for this moment I'm pity Just take this gif :-* :-* ภาพถ่าย

@Sage_Turquoise · FanGirl  agree with you You're welcome, I appreciate that I can make someone feel good I just learn to make Gif for 10 Days, I didn't want to show off but I just want to say coz I love reaction from both of them so much so I design myself to make the lovely moment that I can't found and share with this thread and I really thankful to everyone to keep this thread alive 
(My gif wasn't good for every gif  but I will improve it in the future)
I'm feeling like Gif below 
ภาพถ่าย 

Guest shin27

I dunno how much I check ksn twitter for today, still waiting for ENG SUB !!!!!!!

:))

rosera said: Did you guy remember when MC of Radio Star ask WY about skinship,Wooyoung: If you do skinship, you will draw too close to each other. @hanaluvKM Translate on Page 86 
But this episode it's was storms skinship right? Wooyoungie You make us crazy, you make a decision don't you?I can't Stop smiling like this :D :D even I stay at office

Guest yelda

Kimse bu yapıyor ve rolü için çift gerekiyor

^ ^ :)

[-X
Oskar rol yapıyorsanız koymalıyız
; ;)

>: D <

Those who are looking for a link to the unsubbed episode 218. Here it is. Please keep it under spoiler tag to protect the acct of the owner. Thank you!

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x1ssbiq_hd-140503-2young-couple-14th-episode_shortfilms [/ spoiler]

@shin27  At the game cut, after they interview a few hour many skin-ship was came out :D :D Example ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
PS. Sorry for use old gif 
@ujiyus1  My pleased Me too, Really wanna know what WY's mom talking to SY
@Yelda Could you tran to English,please?  :x