[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest dewirama

yorobuuuuunnn~~~

na eotteokhajyo?? i wanna see the next epsd so bad, but saturday is still soooooo further away..

the sweet level of 2young is kinda different of taeun, teukso, khuntoria & yongseo.. aigoo~~~ gidaridaga jichinda... =,=

Guest dewirama

@lexp: in my place it usually out on monday afternoon..

btw hottest-deul~

if i'm not mistaken, wy had kiss scene with someone on other drama.. i had ever seen it on YT keundae nuguji?? is she from jyp too? nugusaeyo? aaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhh...!!! i can't remember who is she..

nb: i think i just love wy's hands so much. coz i just notice that his hands is beautiful *i don't knw how to describe it* and it also fits with sy's hands..

plz forgive me if that spoiler is kinda like a spam but i can't help it T.T

Guest dewirama

@serendibite: aniya~ that's not the video which i talking about but thank you.. ^^

iu is also a cute partner for wy at that time but for now i just love sy to be his lover either it's on or off camera.. XDDDDDD

am i too loyal for this couple??

she's suzy but that just almost kiss. i didn't see any bts kiss scene in that drama either they were really kissed or not.. i hope not T,T

mian, i'm on my phone rite now so idk how to post video from this gadget, my bad.. *bowing 90 degree*

Guest ppiyoung

class="post-title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Se Young was surprised at Wooyoung's sudden intimate action

inti.jpg

In the broadcast of MBC's "We Got Married" on March 22, Wooyoung and Park Se Young had a cozy movie session together in their bedroom.
But the movie seemed to make Park Se Young sleepy, to this Wooyoung offered to give her a shoulder massage which made her praise him,"It's like a machine".
Later while watching the movie, Wooyoung suddenly put Park Se Young's head to rely on his shoulder, but it took her only a few seconds and she lifted her head up.
Park Se Young said in her interview,"His sudden action startled me. I didn't know what I should react to it at that short moment"
Wooyoung also shared his thought,"I also wondered what would happen if I did it, but then I got embarrassed by Se Young","I got dumped", and made everyone laugh over his statement.
Park Se Young then explained,"It's not like I rejected it, but because it was too sudden so I was a little shy"

source: dkpopnews

I got dumped :))

Guest chocobell

Awww.. this couple so adorable..♥♥♥6zslsg.png15k6bo.jpg
BTW...... why the lyrics fit for our 2Young? ♥ㅋㅋ

Translate Lyric Standing Egg feat. Park Se Young - Lean On Me (내게 기대)
At some point, after a while, we got used to each otherThe memories of the beginning that we forgot about are now a bit awkward
You seem a bit more serious than beforeDon’t be in too much of a rushI can feel your heart even if you don’t say it
When I’m having a bad dayI think about your smileIf you’re having a bad day tooRelax and lean on meOn my way home at sunsetI wait for you and suddenlyI think of words I want to say to youDon’t rush, relax and lean on me
When I’m having a bad dayI think about your smileIf you’re having a bad day tooRelax and lean on meOn my way home at sunsetI wait for you and suddenlyI think of words I want to say to youDon’t rush, relax and lean on me
When I see you having a hard timeI get frustrated tooI hope you believe me (hope you believe me)All of the loving feelingsJust wait a little more
When I’m having a bad dayI think about your smileIf you’re having a bad day tooRelax and lean on meOn my way home at sunsetI wait for you and suddenlyI think of words I want to say to youDon’t rush, relax and lead on me
Credit: popgasa.com

:x

DyaH said: Oh My!! Brain freeze!! Totally overloaded with their skinship and sweetness.. :\">
Thanks for the cut @lexp  Streaming just now wasn't clear for me.
Can't wait for the raw.. I bet WY enjoyed filming this epi.. but poor SY she's too sleepy - but it's so cute watching her falling asleep.

And this part...Argghh naughty WY... I thought you were going to (lovingly) bite her hand :\">  *gosh help me.

223_wysy.gif

And the last cut there when there was a bed scene.....awwww... my god! While SY is blushing and embarrased - how can WY look at her directly like that? Were you imagining something WY aa~?
Just get Married for real already!! =)) =)) :\">

ujiyus1 said: caramelcake said:standing egg gives them cds. they thank him and say they will listen to it well. SY "i listen to it when i sleep" (? im not sure) then the man with glasses asks if they sleep together. WY says not come that 'part' yet =)) *not sure the full sentence tough but it is so funny* 

Is this from hubby's capture??
845123120.png?1395580531
the pic from SY's twitter, and from google trans....somebody help, give a properly translate please??

"Standing Egg's "I expect," the first one I'm featuring ^ ^ Standing Egg was honored as a fan! This song contains a lot of us a lot of really good ~ ~ ~ ♥ photograph when recording? Heh heh"

@chocobell regarding her tweet It sound really like this song is about 2young, and Standing Egg is a fan of them, and make the song for 2young??
And the MV is on the way... right @DyaH ??? hahaha

thanks @stellaseah (i think i remember you from other couple thread? is it hongmina? or ssangchu?) and @caramelcake for the brief of the show. 
while we're waiting for the cap, if i can add:

• sy's favourite actor is Chaning Tatum. I haven't watch 'The Vow' so when i read the synopsis, wow it was based on true story of destined love.
  • @stellaseah/ @caramelcake already wrote, wy kept asking if it's ok to be together on the bed, lol (look at his smile). sy's said it's easy and comfortable to watch the movie there since the living room is crowded (with the hammock and their animal dolls). i think she said it's her couple/wedding dream, to appreciate movie together. and at BRI, she said it also give more opportunity for them to get closer. 
  • wy talk/complaint about his first time wearing pyjama, the feel, blablabla, than sy fixed her hair. wy asked 'why you touch my hair', sy said 'nothing, sorry'. at BRI, wy said when sy did that he felt 'fresh feeling and tingle'. guess what? me too! lol    
  • sy pushed the blanket, but wy embarrass of his pyjama. so both went under the blanket. next the movie showed the grabbed-hand-because-my-love-is-cold and sy said that's what wy did. blablabla. at BRI, sy said she finally can talk about it openly. and she think the action is good and bring positive result. i think sy is ok now if wy wants to hold her hands :)
  • and than the scene when the hero tickles the heroin. wy asked if sy can tolerate tickles. sy said 'i tolerate tickles very well'. sy asked him back, wy said he tolerates well too. sy reached for wy waist/stomach tried to tickles him and he hold it well. wy said tickles work on his feet only, not his stomach. lol. sy was so comfortable tickling wy and wy was embarassed i think? he hold to sy's hand and try to not let sy touch his stomach/waist. ottokae >.< please make gif of that part anybody?  
  • about kissing scene, wy said he don't have one. sy said he never had deep kiss scene (like one in the movie they're watching, only normal kiss. and revealed that she will have another one soon but haven't do it. wy asked her to remove and gave tips to fake the kiss. lol. first tip: tighten your lips, second lips: using action wire. i can't imagine how both tips work for sy. lol.  
  • wy knew the producer of sy's song from before. i think they knew each other for 5 years already. his name is mario.
  • wy said he's fan of standing egg. he said sy's and se's voice suit well. sy interrupted saying wy really likes 'shall we dance'. sy said 'wooyoungi, to me, he sang a song'. look at her smile bragging about her husband. and i like it she said 'wooyoungi' in front of wy. 
  • sy let standing egg (se) and the producer, mario, to listen to wy's shall we dance. wy embarrassed but sy was proud about it. i like it sy asked se and the producer 'how is it? good right?'. she's very proud of wy. 
  • the same when wy joined her to record 'shall we dance' together, sy was very excited to see wy wore the recording gear for her first time. she clapped her hands with wide smiles. wy noticed her excitement too, wy asked 'why are you this excited?'. sy said 'me...because you come'. MY FEELING! explode! lol.               
that's all for now :)

@serendibitedid wy ever mentioned he likes 'little star' one of standing egg's song?
after standing egg (se) tweeted wy and sy photo, he tweeted again saying he felt touched when wy hummed to 'little star'. he also tweet although that part is not aired, his heart stopped when wy hummed the song in the waiting room. se put youtube link of 'little star' at his twitter and i read at the youtube's comment section, somebody wrote 'jwy brought me here' and the date of the post is a lot before wgm. 

Guest ppiyoung

missauditor said: @serendibitedid wy ever mentioned he likes 'little star' one of standing egg's song?
after standing egg (se) tweeted wy and sy photo, he tweeted again saying he felt touched when wy hummed to 'little star'. he also tweet although that part is not aired, his heart stopped when wy hummed the song in the waiting room. se put youtube link of 'little star' at his twitter and i read at the youtube's comment section, somebody wrote 'jwy brought me here' and the date of the post is a lot before wgm. 

ppiyoung said: missauditor said: @serendibitedid wy ever mentioned he likes 'little star' one of standing egg's song?

Guest ppiyoung

missauditor said: ppiyoung said: missauditor said: @serendibitedid wy ever mentioned he likes 'little star' one of standing egg's song?

Guest enzo0227

I watched raw again(many times already) and the pic on SY's twitter is the same hubby captured...lol at the preview WY is like a strict trainer torturing SY but the skinship and eye contact at the end love it...