[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest kahlias

I was half covering my eyes while watching this episode..

Damn....the skinship overloaded!
They are both too shy!
I think they are much natural and comfortable when the staffs are not around/in the same room with them.
You can see them totally switched to couple/lover mode when they were watching movie alone.

Yeah a lot of skinship like a LOT.. Btw, I like when SY want grab her cup in table beside WY so she kind you know I mean.. And wooyoung more interested in her than watching movie..

omg another great episode!brain freeze here >.<according to the older male mc, it's only 2 of them in the room, the filming was using still/special camera. i agree with @kahlias they are more natural when there's only 2 of them.give me the raw already! haha...
naver ranking:park seyoung #1wooyoung #9
BjUb-IjCQAA5W5j.jpg

i know.... wooyoung's eyes on park se young aaahhhh he is inlove. and i love everytime seyoung fixes woo's hair aaahhh so sweet

Guest DyaH1430293483

Oh My!! Brain freeze!! Totally overloaded with their skinship and sweetness.. :\">
Thanks for the cut @lexp  Streaming just now wasn't clear for me.
Can't wait for the raw.. I bet WY enjoyed filming this epi.. but poor SY she's too sleepy - but it's so cute watching her falling asleep.

And this part...Argghh naughty WY... I thought you were going to (lovingly) bite her hand :\">  *gosh help me.

223_wysy.gif

And the last cut there when there was a bed scene.....awwww... my god! While SY is blushing and embarrased - how can WY look at her directly like that? Were you imagining something WY aa~?
Just get Married for real already!! =)) =)) :\">

DyaH said: Oh My!! Brain freeze!! Totally overloaded with their skinship and sweetness.. :\">
Thanks for the cut @lexp  Streaming just now wasn't clear for me.
Can't wait for the raw.. I bet WY enjoyed filming this epi.. but poor SY she's too sleepy - but it's so cute watching her falling asleep.

And this part...Argghh naughty WY... I thought you were going to (lovingly) bite her hand :\">  *gosh help me.

And the last cut there when there was a bed scene.....awwww... my god! While SY is blushing and embarrased - how can WY look at her directly like that? Were you imagining something WY aa~?
Just get Married for real already!! =)) =)) :\">

SKINSHIP ..... yeap... a lot of skinship!! Almost involving biting too... kekee.. Wooyoung aaaaah.. control yourself... don't bite your wife!!  She might bite you back! LOL!

and yeahhh.. they "slept" together! kkkkk.. And there's one part where Seyoung was unbuttoning her pyjamas and I was like... you go girl... go get him! hahaaa..

I like the surprise visit at the studio too... so many cute moments!

There are still lots of scene that I don't understand but smile like a looney! Now.. I need raw file to watch it again... and again!!

844902485.jpgStanding Egg 스탠딩에그1호 ‏@golden_groove  32m

http://twitpic.com/dz16xh  촬영내내 편안하게 대해주신 장우영님과 박세영님 정말 감사합니다~! 함께 우결 촬영 할수 있어서 정말 즐거웠어요~!! :D

roughly he said the photo was from the wgm filming. he really felt thankful to jang wooyoung and park seyoung. he had great time filming wgm together with our 2young.

im getting obsessed with this couple aaahhh i thought i quit this after having a brokenheart because of jinwoon-junhee couple hahahha. but i cant control it! hahahah 

Guest ppiyoung

I love this episode so much...

omg another great episode!

brain freeze here >.<
according to the older male mc, it's only 2 of them in the room, the filming was using still/special camera. i agree with @kahlias they are more natural when there's only 2 of them.
give me the raw already! haha...

naver ranking:
park seyoung #1
wooyoung #9

so that's why the camera angles looked out of places.. but I agree.. they are more natural.. :D

Guest dewirama

o.0

Omo omo..!!! *looking at gif that WY wanna bite his wife's hand*

His wish to holding his wife's hand came true and he don't wanna miss this chance!!

I think the reason why WY & SY go to the gym 2gether is bcoz WY wanna be his wife instructor from now on.. *recalled their 3rd epsd on train*

It'll be Jjang if the title of the show being Woo Get Married instead of we get married.. lol

Guest kahlias

did you notice? WY and SY promised would wear the bracelet when the they meet, right? So it's natural that the beginning of the recording part she does not wear her bracelet coz she did not know that day was filming WGM (after that see wear that bracelet) but you can see she was wearing that puzzle ring from the start, so she just love wearing that ring everyday.. can I more excited ?
edit: I think I make mistake, she wear too the bracelet