[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest ppiyoung

bladerunner said: Standing egg + Se Young's new single is out:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Standing Egg (스탠딩 에그) - 내게기대 (Feat. Park Se Young) This saturday, Woo Young will pay a visit at SY's studio and surprise her while she is recording!! They also record a song together I believe.

Edited: I mean this saturday's episode!!

Guest DyaH1430293483

bladerunner said: Standing egg + Se Young's new single is out:
This saturday, Woo Young will pay a visit at SY's studio and surprise her while she is recording!! They also record a song together I believe.
Edited: I mean this saturday's episode!!

WHATS UP with the INFORMATION OVERLOAD 2young shippers????!!!! =)) =)) i love it!!!! Komawo!!!!!

Lets have a party for all of this brilliant news and propose a toast to all 2young shippers who will make me sleepless tonight as I will be very excited for tom's episode!!!! Jinja!!!!! =)) >:D< :>

omooooo! i can't wait for tomorrow's episode! i'm so excited!
when i heard they went to busan i automatically think of WY's instagram post when he was in busan "i love busan". are these new filming pics? or do you guys think these filming happened when he posted that instagram pic?hahahha! anywayss i'm just so excited  =)) =)) :x

It's already Saturday here in my place...well, it's actually 12.40am... but still... it's Saturday!! :LOL....

I'm going crazeh..... thanks for the group hugs earlier... I must get ready for 2young new episode, nosebleed probably ...I need extra kleenex then!!
:D

Guest dewirama

it will be epic if WY meet his friends in busan coz (maybe) he'll be talking with busan dialect *satoori*. and for SY, it will be museum dialect at that time just like WY said in epsd 5/6 when they made the handmade chair.. XDDD

Or maybe we'll see WY jealousy coz WY still not use his satoori while SY being amazed by his friends satoori.. hahahahaha

fyi JunK is always(?) use satoori when speak with 2PM member.. so u know what mean rite?? kekekekeke

btw today is saturday morning in my country.. and i wish i can make the time to be 6pm already coz the new epsd of wgm will be uploaded there by someone.. >,<

Guest ppiyoung

While waiting for the next episode..Let me introduce you to our Fraud Couple :D
Warning: heavy image...

1a_zps5bf38e86.png

1e_zpsb5c124a1.png

2a_zps4909c8b9.png

2b_zpscc2c748b.png

3b_zps78de4167.png

4_zps0c1d3fcc.png

5_zpse39baf80.png

6_zpsae65b6d9.png

7_zpscbbf8e71.png

8_zps6df7f71b.png

9b_zps80e49f8d.png

Poor Jinwoon-ie
;))

Guest ppiyoung

@ppiyoung I think it's SY because she's wearing the same jumper/jacket when they are in the hammock

Ah, you're right.. sharp eyes.. :D

Guest kahlias

This ep is super too!! Waiting for the raw, I want watch it again.. And next ep they will work out together, maybe the gym is chansung's gym haha..

Ohh and I think danny ship them hard like us

ok!!! hello evryone... i promised not to fall to any couples anymore after jinwoon and junhee but wooyoung and seyoung! This episode is just aaahhh im blushing soooo much! wooyoung is such a sweet husband... and park se young,,, i become your fan because of wgm... such a cool lady! i dont care if i get heartbroken after like jinwoon-junhee couple... i just love this couple

Guest bladerunner

kahlias said: This ep is super too!! Waiting for the raw, I want watch it again.. And next ep they will work out together, maybe the gym is chansung's gym haha.. Ohh and I think danny ship them hard like us