GOT7(갓세븐) Official Thread

Guest Yoyo

RealGOT7 Season3 - ep09. GOT7 Horror, Just right!

RealGOT7 Season3 – ep10. GOT7 Just loves I GOT7!

---------------------------------

Jackson @ GQ (September, 2015)

11900048_697880540341867_33106793725337811873371_697880553675199_86825987360358511896258_697880583675196_447958658363382

---------------------------------------

IDOLIC TV <Feel so Goods> GOT7 episode 3

IDOLIC TV <Feel so Goods> GOT7 episode 4

[Today′s Room] GOT7's Unreleased Video At Pet Room! 150812 EP.3

[Today′s Room] GOT7's Individual Self-cam (Collector's Edition) 150812 EP.3

A Song For You 4 : GOT7 - Just Right (no Jackson)

Global Request Show: A Song For You 4 - Ep.3 with GOT7 (2015.08.17)

----------------------------------------------

2015 JYP China Audition - GOT7

--------------------------------------

GOT7 - Just Right & My Whole Body Is Reacting  @ SBS Cultwo Radio Show 150806

GOT7 tease for their third Japanese single 'Laugh Laugh Laugh'

JYP Entertainment recently posted one of the three album covers for GOT7's upcoming third Japanese single, 'Laugh Laugh Laugh,' on its official SNS to get excitement rising for the group's comeback!

There will be three CD versions released with songs including "Laugh Laugh Laugh" and "Be My Girl."  The boys look fresh with a pop of bright colors suiting the summer time, or what's left of it!

Check out the album covers below and also the teaser above if you missed it!

CMAlJynUkAAppoa.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/got7-tease-for-their-third-japanese-single-laugh-laugh-laugh

-----------------------------

GOT7's Jackson exudes manly charms and talks about his limits in 'GQ Korea'

11900048_697880540341867_331067937253378

GOT7's Jackson exuded some manly charms for the September issue of 'GQ Korea.'

Not only did Jackson show off all his manliness, but he also wasn't afraid to bring forth his eccentric side, excited about a photo shoot focused solely on him. 

During the interview, the idol confessed that he wanted to do a reality program that exposes everything, saying, "I'd feel bad towards the viewers if I'm fabricating something. People may not like me. Would I be able to conquer the world? I'd feel more secure knowing people like my real self." 

Jackson went on, "The person that I strive to be, I've never been able to be him. I have to endlessly challenge myself, and overcome my limit," revealing his conviction to try his very best in everything he does. 

You can meet Jackson and read his detailed interview in 'GQ Korea's September edition! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/got7s-jackson-exudes-manly-charms-and-talks-about-his-limits-in-gq-korea

--------------------------------

GOT7′s Jr. and Jackson Revealed to Have Sustained Injuries During Idol Star Athletics Championships

GOT7′s Jr. and Jackson participated in the August 10 filming of the 2015 Idol Star Athletics Championships and have been belatedly revealed to have sustained minor injuries. According to an inside source, they suffered an injury while filming and had to wear casts.

A representative from JYP Entertainment revealed to news outlet My Daily, “Both members suffered bruises. It’s not a serious enough injury for them to need to rest from promotions.”

Meanwhile, GOT7 has departed from Gimpo Airport for overseas schedules. Both Jackson and Jr. were seen wearing casts on their arms when they got on their airplane.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/10/got7s-jr-and-jackson-revealed-to-have-sustained-injuries-during-idol-star-athletics-championships/

----------------------------------

GOT7 Jackson Is Jealous of Bam Bam?

got7-cultwo-show.png

GOT7 recently visited the set of “Cultwo Show,” where Jackson adorably expresses jealousy towards member Bam Bam.

On the show, a viewer says, “For your title track ‘Just Right,’ I heard that producer Park Jin Young complimented GOT7.” When GOT7 hears this, however, they deny, saying, “That’s not true. He only complimented Bam Bam.”

Bam Bam responds to the hosts’ question about why he was the only one who got the pat on the back, and says, “I don’t know. I guess I did well.”

Jackson has something to say to that, however, and speaks up, explaining exactly how Park Jin Young only complimented Bam Bam. “Park Jin Young said, ‘Hey, Bam Bam’s got the best feeling out of any one of you,’” imitates Jackson, letting out some of his jealousy.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/06/got7-jackson-is-jealous-of-bam-bam/

------------------------------------

GOT7's Jackson reveals the surprising amount of weight he lost and how he lost it

GOT7's Jackson boasted his athleticism and his weight loss of a whopping 9 kg (~ 20 lbs), revealing how he came to shed all those pounds. 

GOT7 were the guests on the latest airing of 'Cultwo Show,' along with rapper Cheetah.DJ Cultwo questioned Jackson, "I heard you lost 9 kg. Is this true?" Jackson replied, "Since SBS's 'Roommate,' I have lost around 9 kg." The DJs then joked, "I can't really tell [that you lost weight]." 

When asked to reveal the secrets to his weight loss, Jackson answered, "I exercise and drink organic green tea." Yugyeom cheekily remarked, "I think he's slowly turning intoJ.Y. Park. He really loves organic green tea, too," bringing laughter. 

Seems Jackson's exercise has been boosting his athleticism (or maybe he's naturally athletic!) as he told the MCs, "I can run the 100 meter dash in 11 seconds," much to everyone's shock. 

Jackson isn't the only one who is good at running; turns out Cheetah is a cheetah in human form. She said, "I used to run relay races. For a girl I was pretty fast. I have run 100 meters in 14 seconds." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/got7s-jackson-reveals-the-surprising-amount-of-weight-he-lost-and-how-he-lost-it

----------------------------

GOT7′s Jackson Shows Off His Swimming Abilities on “Our Neighborhood Sports”

The July 28 episode of “Our Neighborhood Sports” featured Jackson ofGOT7 showing off his hidden swimming abilities. On this day, the show featuredJulien Kang, Fabien, Robin, Otani Ryohei, Julian, Sam Hammington, and Jackson competing in an “International Swimming Competition,” as dubbed by the show.

GOT7′s Jackson said, “Don’t expect too much from me,” but immediately showed off his fit upper body and confidence.

Although he hesitated diving in a practice round, he showed off his smooth swimming ability with a confident start, explosive strokes, and good form and speed, surprising everyone. He swam 50 meters in the blink of an eye.

Watch Jackson’s swimming here (at about 6:20):

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/28/got7s-jackson-shows-off-his-swimming-abilities-on-our-neighborhood-sports/

------------------------------------

GOT7′s Jr. Displays His Handsome Charms for InStyle Magazine

11755794_686664414796813_241370121191518

GOT7′s Jr. recently participated in a photo shoot and interview with InStylemagazine. Rather than his usual cute idol image, the budding actor shows off different charms in this pictorial.

In the released images we can see the singer wearing a patterned shirt and gazing into the camera in a relaxed and low-key manner. The other photo shows off a similar yet more intense vibe with his vibrant red clothing. Apparently, unreleased photos of the star feature his fatal charisma as well. The GOT7 member received plenty of compliments as he was reportedly a natural when it came to posing during the photo shoot.

11228126_686664411463480_752474480241239

When asked about his recent drama role, the star reveals, “When I first auditioned for ‘My Love Eun Dong,’ the director gave me harsh criticsm. Thus, I prepared for the next audition which turned out to be the group script reading session. I was surprised so I acted hurriedly and got into a lot of trouble. [Because of all this] I prepared with everything I had for the first filming.”His efforts were definitely noticed as the actor received compliments for his acting in the drama.

Since GOT7 is currently promoting their latest album and title track “Just Right,” the singer comments, “This time our concept is being young, handsome boys. I think we can naturally pull off this concept with our current age. I want to become the kind of idol that can adapt to any concept.”

More of the singer’s photo shoot and interview can be seen in the August issue of InStyle magazine.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/28/got7s-jr-displays-his-handsome-charms-for-instyle-magazine/

------------------------------------------

GOT7 Wins Large at China’s NetEase Music Battle

GOT7-NetEase-Music-Battle.png

On August 11, GOT7 attended the NetEase Music Battle in Beijing, China.

The music battle involved being divided into two separate teams consisting of a white team and a red team. The live event could be watched through the Chinese site and involved a popularity vote.

Amongst candidates including Bibi Zhou, Penny Tai, SNH48, UNIQ, 4Minute, and more, GOT7 won the popularity vote. The seven-member group managed to garner a staggering 3.4 million votes. Runner-up SNH48 received 2.83 million votes respectively.

GOT7-NetEase-Music-Battle-2.png

During the event, GOT7 performed their songs “Just Right,” “Stop Stop It,” and “A.”

Watch their performances below:

Upon receiving the award, they stated, “We would like to thank NetEase Music Battle for inviting us as well as everyone involved and the fans who voted for us. We had fun spending this meaningful time here.”

Congratulations GOT7!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/14/got7-wins-large-at-chinas-netease-music-battle/

---------------------

Cool Kiz on the Block – Cool Kiz vs. the Global Team (2015.08.11)

[MEET&GREET] GOT7's 'Sexy Dance' and Mark's Aegyo, 'Just Right'!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7 "딱 좋아(Just right)" Greetings to I GOT7

This must be after they shooting the MV. Just realized that their outfit are colorful and bright. Of course the greetings are kinda cheesy too.

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7 "딱 좋아(Just right)" M/V 조회수 300만 감사 메세지 (Thank You Message for 3 Million Views)

The numbers today are more than that. But it still impressive at the short time. I see you Coco cutie with Youngjae appa. Mark look so skinny. You can see it at his collarbone. 

-----

GOT7′s Jackson Says He Received Healing from Park Jin Young′s Scolding in Jungle

Is GOT7′s Jackson taking a jab at Park Jin Young?

Jackson attended a production presentation for SBS′ The Laws of the Jungle in Nicaragua, held at the SBS headquarters in Mokdong on September 9, where he shared his thoughts on appearing on the show. 

97638002.jpg

At the event, the male members, including Hyun Joo Yup and Jo Han Sun spoke of the difficulties they experienced, saying "I don′t ever want to go back to the jungle."

Jackson, however, said, "I always get in trouble by Park Jin Young at the agency, so I received healing in the jungle. I want to live in the jungle," drawing laughs. 

The Laws of the Jungle in Nicaragua, featuring the 21st team Ryu Dam, Hyun Joo Yup, Jo Han Sun, Choi Woo Shik, EXID′s Hani, GOT7′s Jackson, Kim Tae Woo, VIXX′s N and Girl′s Day′s Minah, will begin airing on September 11 at 10 p.m. KST.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/97638/got7s-jackson-says-he-received-healing-from-park-jin-youngs-scolding-in-jungle

Guest adikkeluangman

- RealGOT7 Season3 - ep08. Just right Field Day with GOT7!

Finally, JB won games. He is so cool when playing the first game. Not sure if throwing stones is the right term in English but I know our country also played it too. The place where they filming this look like at The Street cafe.

-----
[OFFICIAL] SBS ‘Law of the Jungle’ (Jackson)

COf1K_pUAAAzUqV.jpgCOf1K4bUEAErLVp.jpg

COf1K4NUEAErgtA.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

- GOT7 "딱 좋아(Just right)" Dance Practice

Wow, this video got 2 million views. They must be at training center because the hall is bigger. 

-----

GOT7's Jackson says he wants to show J.Y. Park he's not trash on 'Laws of the Jungle'

GOT7's Jackson surprised viewers with a statement he made on the September 11th premiere of 'Laws of the Jungle'.

COoPEkZU8AAtAB9.jpg

In the mountains of Nicaragua, Jackson and actor Choi Woo Sik climbed through brush in order to scavenge for food for their castmates. They stumbled across papayas, which made them incredibly happy, but were distraught when they found bugs had infested the inside of the fruit.

Though Choi Woo Sik gave up and went down the mountain, Jackson decided to continue. The GOT7 member said, "I want to show J.Y. Park that I'm a useful person. I'm not trash."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/got7s-jackson-says-he-wants-to-show-jy-park-hes-not-trash-on-laws-of-the-jungle

Guest adikkeluangman

- GOT7 "딱 좋아(Just right)" Dance Practice #2 (Just Crazy Boyfriend Ver.)

Hahaha, I so can't with them. Why need to do this version. At least, they do it at another place and different outfit that previous dance practice. This video also got 4.5 million viewers as for now, 2 million more than previous one.

-----

SBS ‘Law of the Jungle’ (Choi Wooshik, Jackson)

COrQFq6UwAEynt-.jpgCOrQFmmUYAA03Cy.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

[JB 직캠(Fancam)] GOT7 "딱 좋아(Just right)" Stage @ MBC Show! Music Core

You can hear the fan chant more on this video. The cameraman must be on focus to do this.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Mark 직캠(Fancam)] GOT7 "딱 좋아(Just right)" Stage @ MBC Show! Music Core

He looks so skinny here. The legs. I hope he eat well and don't get stress. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Junior 직캠(Fancam)] GOT7 "딱 좋아(Just right)" Stage @ MBC Show! Music Core

It's Junior. Not sure if he actually wear inside out pants or it just a fashion. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Jackson 직캠(Fancam)] GOT7 "딱 좋아(Just right)" Stage @ MBC Show! Music Core

Just noticed the big balloon at the back. They should use it. He look thin, sometimes it made me worried.

-----

GOT7′s Upcoming Title Track Will Not Be Produced by Park Jin Young

GOT7 will be making a comeback with their fourth mini-album “MAD” on September 29. Their upcoming title track will not be a song from JYP Entertainment‘s Park Jin Young. Instead, the song will the work of producing team Black Eyed Pilseung.

The group deputed with “Girls Girls Girls” which was written and composed by Park Jin Young. Likewise, their consecutive title tracks “A” and “Stop Stop It” were created by Park Jin Young. Their latest song “Just Right,” which was released this past July, was composed by Jackie Boyz with the lyrics being written by Park Jin Young. However, Park Jin Young will not be involved in the creation of GOT7′s next title track.

CPGN1ggVAAANxzN.jpg

Black Eyed Pilseung is a producing team consisting of Choi Kyu Sung and Rado. Their prior hits include SISTAR‘s “Touch My Body,” miss A‘s “Only You,” Jang Hyunseung‘s “Ma First,” Teen Top‘s “Ah-Ah,” and more. This will be their first time working with GOT7. Apparently, GOT7 will be making a departure from their previous cute boyfriend concept to that of a more rugged and manly image.

Meanwhile, the seven-member group will hold their comeback showcase in Gangnam on September 29 at 8 p.m. KST. Before their performance, the group will have a countdown for the reveal of their new song through Naver’s V App on September 28 at 11:30 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/17/got7s-upcoming-song-will-not-be-produced-by-park-jin-young/ 

-----

[Law of the jungle in Nicaragua] JYP Brothers - Jackson and Choi Woo Shik

CPEaTRiUYAACo8Z.jpg

SBS

Guest adikkeluangman

[Youngjae 직캠(Fancam)] GOT7 "딱 좋아(Just right)" Stage @ MBC Show! Music Core

I love to see his smile and also singing. Blue looks so fit with him.

Guest adikkeluangman

[BamBam 직캠(Fancam)] GOT7 "딱 좋아(Just right)" Stage @ MBC Show! Music Core

He look skinny. This fancam got most views among the members.