[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

I've watched the latest episode of MITH and  this part caught my attention (as always when he is singing something in the show ;-) )

Spoiler

It seems (and might be true) I'm "obsessed" with the songs what he is singing in the show or other ocassions ... because I'm quite convinced that the choice are not "coinsidence" 

He played the beginning of the "Let's break up" song ...

"someone told me that we're compatible

that we've met well

someone told me that we'll last forever

but that was then ..."

but when the song lyrics should come like "Lie, lie, lie ..."  he stopped playing and said something what I didn't understand, except the "mollah" what means "I don't know" (actually just checked the screen and there is 그다음 몰라 what google translate as "I do not know" ;-)   so I eagerly waiting for the subtitle, might be give more thought ;-)

(... and the edit of the scene how the others waiting curiously what is coming ... makes me more suspicious ;-)

• Like 2

LOL

Spoiler

So she likes movie like "soulmates" and song "to you" ;-) 

and when they ask her to sing from her new song a part, she suddenly sing from the middle ...

"What kind of air was I to you?" ... 

(and the background the next two line was played still 

"Will you remember me?

Let's meet again, goodbye"  ;-) )

It's reminded me when she had an interview at Enterntainment weekly in 2016 spring, mentioned her song "Deoksugung Stonewall walkway" and she sung the part "how do you feel?  my love my love my love" what is actually mixed up lyrics of the song, but guess she wanted to sing this way (just like LSG who "maybe" forgot his own song's lyrics or how the next part to play on the piano ;-) ) and oth times even just a moment she looked right into the "viewers eyes" ;-) )

Ps: Guess you guys  were missed my silly analysis and  interpretations such like this one above ... LOL

• Like 2

So Yoona was on IG live about a 15 minutes ago and seems she is just will going to Paris right now ... so it means at the first hours of her birthday she was still in Korea, right ?! ;-) 

Spoiler

How much I wish she could get even a short Birthday night ride in the city from a certain someone ;-) LOL

• Like 2