[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Spoiler

Is it possible was he nervous? Might someone ask something what shouldn't  ? ;-) I don't know what is, but while I watched through some clips like this felt something odd. Well, might he just didn't feel comfortable there or who knows. Perhaps I feel this because the vibe just like a school boy, not that confident looks what I use to from him ;-) LOL

• Like 2

Don't laugh on me, but some strange reason he reminded me for himself on an award show back in end of 2013 ...  

(Well, I'll never know am I right or wrong, but even that this thought came to my mind makes me happy ;-) LOL

Spoiler

• Like 2

Unbelievable that real coinsidences can be so funny ... ROFL

Spoiler

These two tweet came after each other (like this) on my timeline ... and when I saw the motions the little devil woke up in me and retweeted  my version of it .... sorry, sorry, sorry  ;-) LOL 

(Ps: @incoty, could you make it that way how usually do, next to each other the gifs ? ;-) )

Screenshot of my twitter page ;-)

31703572_1004306503080411_89202017544028

• Like 2

She seems extremly happy ... 
Spoiler

... what just made me think right away ... "what LSG doing these days?! " ;-) LOL 

(I know, he probably shooting that talent program ... or something else)

• Like 2

Watching recently You’re all sorrounded again than found a cute coinsidence, not exactly them, but  related Yoongi ...

Spoiler

If you watched ever YAAS might remember there is a scene when LSG (Eun Dae Gu) and Go Ára (Eo Soo Sun ) at a village and night DG in the out house while  ESS  keep the light from outside and start dancing and singing  ... I was curious (as always;-) what is the song and found out it was Hyori’s song 10 minutes ... what was just mentioned in the latest episode when she drove back with the American guest and played that song and talked about it ;-) It’s funny .... least for me ;-) LOL 

PS: and while I wrote down  above just suddenly remembered this video 

I always found interesting (even he is a good actor) that delightful smile what DG showed that scene ... now I have a guess why ;-) LOL

• Like 2

Story depicts an emergency situation where they need to escape from the city which surrounded by poisonous gas.

Sounds like your generic action summer flick, but it should be fun and it's a step forward for Yoong.  

Vagabond is supposed to start shooting this month yet there's no 100% official confirmation news of casting other than SSR.

• Like 2