[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hapha8714

OST for various artists just in! yey!
another addition to my kdrama instrumentals collection.

will do a marathon for this on weekend. seems promising. :)

Guest amyR055

@rome_jyap

Thanks for the link. I'll post the full translation later .

But before that I really love the first line or title of the article

제2의 '비밀'은 없었다.

Not a second "Secret'.

( so people can stop comparing Full Sun/Beyond the clouds to Secret and please casts aside the prejudice and watch this drama. You won't regret it at all.)

세로(윤계상 분)와 영원(한지혜 분)은 이별했다. 끝까지 서로의 안녕을 빌었던 두 사람은 3년 후 봄, 다시 만났다. 8일 오후 전파를 탄 KBS2 월화드라마 '태양은 가득히'(극본 허성혜, 연출 배경수 김정현)의 결말.
Sero and Yeong Won decided to separate. After 3 years, both of them met again in Spring after Sero requested them to end the relationship and said goodbye to each other before.

8 April KBS2 drama The Full Sun ( Heo Seong Hye, Baek Yeong Su, Gim Jeong Hyun) has  ended.

At the snowy scenery, Sero and Yeong Won acknowledged the love  between them.
The story  from early to the end centered around the unique love between Sero and Yeong Won that paid off after being persistence.

From the previous episode, looking at the condition of Sero has increased the anxiety for the possibility of problems with dangerous aftereffects from the accident before.

Sero and Yeong  Won agreed to separate even though they love each other. Sero push Yeong Won away but as expected Yeong Won understood the reasons for his action.

Yeong Won met with policeman to reveal about what happened in Thailand and tried to clear Sero record from the murder charges after being framed unjustly.

*later will add more - the article quite long for the beginner like me LOL

k.. now it's over.so please tell me what are the good dramas like this.

Try watching God's Gift-14 Days. It's still ongoing and highly under estimated just like BTC, only more so. Trust me when i tell you that this is one show you'll praise every second of :x

Guest pumpkincple

rome_jyap said: Reposting this awesome scene of Se Ro and Young Won. YW finally called Eun So by his true identity. She said his name 4 times actually which somehow knocked some sense on Se Ro who stopped what he was about to do. She had to slapped him too for good measures which I may say Se Ro deserves for even thinking of killing himself. http://youtu.be/LSLmR3pKx0c

Guest hapha8714

that Inevitability track is giving me the chills. god... so good! how do these koreans come up with these awesome tracks? i may cringe at their kpop music, but these guys have great compositions when it comes to instrumentals.

however, i'm looking for that track played in the snow scene at EP15. I thought it was Silver Lining but it's not, i want that woman humming version. :(

anyone? jebaaaaallllllll! :( :(

rewatched episode 15 with sub while waiting my last precious episode raw and sub..

I am crying like a river..:(( :((

their conversation so awesome, perfect also beautiful.. indeed a great drama that you can't miss it..
:x :-bd

for this whole week.. I will replay all episode and always been lurking in this thread.. I don't want to let go yet..
B-) [-X

Guest pumpkincple

I just finished episode 15 and I am patiently (read: torturing myself while waiting) for episode 16 in 720p! I can't bear to watch it online because this drama is too beautiful not to watch in HD.  And I'm not the type of person who can watch drama RAW cause I don't like it when I can't understand a certain scene that I like. So I am also patiently waiting for subs. Agh, the pain of waiting!

I have cried lots and lots of buckets in episode 15, when Young-won confessed that she can't (or hard for her to) abandon mom and brother, how moved she was by Sero's love, when Sero confront father and ask him to apologize, and the final scene. I cannot elaborate eloquently how beautiful it was. :x :x :x
BktfDW6CEAAgTx_.jpg

20140408_1396964736_63132000_1.jpg class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Beyond the Clouds Finale Review: Yoon Kye Sang & Han Ji Hye Say a Temporary Goodbye In the last episode of Beyond the Clouds, Jung Se Ro(Lee Eun Soo, played by Yoon Kye Sang) and Han Young Won(played by Han Ji Hye) said a temporary goodbye.

Previously, Young Won saved Se Ro from committing suicide and later thanked him for letting her know the truth of Gong Woo Jin(played by Song Jong Ho)’s death.

Se Ro said, “You could have lived a peaceful life if you haven’t met me.” Young Won replied, “I’m much happier that I could be with you like this than not having to met you.” She asked, “Do you know how lucky it is to have the person I love right next to me?”

However, the two knew that they could not be together at the moment. Young Won asked, “It would be hard for us to be together, right?” Se Ro answered, “This is already enough for me.”

cr : koreandrama

20140408_1396963229_81692900_1.jpg class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Beyond the Clouds Finale Review: Jun Mi Sun Tells Kim Young Chul “I Wanted to Be a Woman to You”

In the last episode of Beyond the Clouds, Baek Nan Joo(played by Jun Mi Sun) told Han Tae Oh(played by Kim Young Chul) that she wanted to be a woman to him.

Right before Tae Oh was arrested, he blamed Nan Joo for telling Han Young Won(played by Han Ji Hye) about the truth of Gong Woo Jin(played by Song Jong Ho)’s death. Nan Joo replied, “You totally got me wrong. You accepted my love for money. I didn’t lie to you first, you were the one who didn’t trust me!”

Nan Joo continued, “How would I have felt? I felt miserable living in this house. I wanted to be loved as a woman once in my lifetime. I wanted your approval.”

1396965395_681529.jpg class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Beyond the Clouds Finale Review: Jo Jin Woong Gets Killed

In the last episode of Beyond the Clouds, Park Kang Jae(played by Jo Jin Woong) got killed.

Kang Jae decided to betray Shin Pil Do(played by Jang Won Joong) to protect his old friend Jung Se Ro(Lee Eun Soo, Yoon Kye Sang). However, Pil Do found out about his plan and attacked Kang Jae while he was alone.

After a fierce fight with Pil Do’s subordinates, Kang Jae called Se Ro for the very last time and said, “You don’t have to come here. I solved everything. Thanks for everything.” Then he passed away.

1396966705_681540.jpg class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Beyond the Clouds Finale Review: Kim Yoo Ri Has Jo Jin Woong’s Son

In the last episode of Beyond the Clouds, Seo Jae In(played by Kim Yoo Ri) had Park Kang Jae(played by Jo Jin Woong)’s son.

Previously, Kang Jae and Jae In confirmed their love for each other and spent a night together. However, not long after, Kang Jae unfortunately was killed while protecting Jung Se Ro(Lee Eun Soo, played by Yoon Kye Sang), and Jae In was left alone.

Several years have passed. Jae In owned a flower shop. She was raising her and Kang Jae’s son alone. Se Ro, who cleared himself of a false charge, became a godparent for the child.

cr: koreandrama

1396967366_681544.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Beyond the Clouds Finale Review: Yoon Kye Sang & Han Ji Hye Meet Again

In the last episode of Beyond the Clouds, Jung Se Ro(Lee Eun Soo, played by Yoon Kye Sang) and Han Young Won(played by Han Ji Hye) met again.

Se Ro got a call at Seo Jae In(played by Kim Yoo Ri)’s flower shop. It was a call from Young Won asking for a delivery to her jewel shop but he did not notice at all.

Se Ro delivered a huge bundle of flowers to the person who has ordered, when he looked up and realized it was her standing in front of him. The two were able to start the new page of their love.

p/s : I already watch the last episode :x all i can say is , it is such a worth drama to watch. It is sooo beautiful . The ending is jjang ! Exactly reminds me of their first meeting :x awhhhh :-* I'm gonna miss our whitsle couple ~ :(( anyway, @eva23 , @emily71 , @rome_jyap , @eeldeerlove , @ismalindaishak and to all sunners , ^:)^  Thanks for making this thread alive :) hopefully to see you in other drama :) 

Guest sunshinegirl7

Although the ending was a bit weird, I'm just happy no one died and they are happy. At least they ended up together. :D

I was right after all - Kang Jae would be killed - and one of the reasons for him being evil is to protect SeRo.  Like what I said, they are family, after all.

And looks like the family got back together, sans Kang Jae.  Would have been good if he was there for his son, but his absence also adds more sense  to the ending of the drama.

Once again - brilliant ending!

Archived