[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

Guest ismalindaishak

Aaahh...how could someone been so much in love?!Se Ro love towards Young Won made me so crazy with this drama..He didn't bother about the danger when facing YW father..he also didn't care about money..

Now he only thinking how to save & protect the women he loved..Now he got her love and...being able to live with her is likes a dream came true for him..oohh...i loved this drama so much...please end it with happy ending... :x :x :x [-O<

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ viyra
I also watched the subbed One Table with YKS.  The first episode, I laughed so much.  Such a nice break from the BTC drama....
My first time trying a spoiler...hope it works. Newbie to this stuff.  Forgive me if it doesn't work.

The ahjumma student at the cooking school who tries to set her daughter up blatantly with YKS is a riot.  So funny/awkward to watch.  And the friendly wager between YKS and his hoobae/friend Kwon Sein regarding the cooking school test results...where they are considering having the person with the low test score run thru a mall in Seoul in underwear only...well, let's just say I was all in for that!  YKS or KS running around in underwear only... oh yeah!!! Disappointed that they had YKS play basketball in the hot weather with a heavy snow coat instead. Thought he was going to have a heatstroke.  Going to finish ep. 2 today if possible.

Auntie Mame said: The cast for this drama is very good; veteran and strong actors.  The intricacy of the story reminds me of "Time Between Dog and Wolve". 

But, they've already had a stupid part in the drama.  And, that is believing him to have killed Woo Jin.  There is a vast difference between a bullet from a rifle and a bullet from a handgun.  Of course, I guess her Daddy Dearest has supposed to have 'arranged' everything.  But, still.  Is there no defense who could have figured this out?!

BTW, I guess she finally graduated to be a first-class jewelry designer from "I Summon You, Gold".   LOL  :))

Guest amyR055

About the case in Thai, the writer purposely included a scene where Secretary Anh bribed a so called high profile police officer or politician In Thai to close the case as soon as possible.  It's degradingFor Thai policeman  but maybe  to cover up this flaw in writing we assumed they cooked up a story that the guy confessed killing Ujin because of the diamond heist gone wrong as the motive.

But I wonder did Sero know Jae In saw the sniper and didn't say anything about it. These bunch of people around Sero are really a bunch of selfish people and they insisted on revenge on Yw and her dad when they were also part of the people who helped put Sero in jail. The one that truly loves Sero unconditionally is our YW.  I do think she fell in love with Sero  for the first time when Sero/Eun Su started to yell at her in the police station. Maybe that is the first  time she heard a voice that penetrates her dazed heart in 5 years. Everybody else only talk to her outer shell. None of them touched her heart.

But whatever it is - Sero and YW are truly my favorite couple in kdrama. Whether you both die or live happily ever after in kdramaland. You both will always be remembered by me. 

* This is becoming funnier why am I taking this drama seriously. Argghh but I really love this one. Thank you writernim for bringing this type of story to us even with all the flaws. I don't need a perfect story to make me happy.

emily71 said: About the case in Thai, the writer purposely included a scene where Secretary Anh bribed a so called high profile police officer or politician In Thai to close the case as soon as possible.  It's degradingFor Thai policeman  but maybe  to cover up this flaw in writing we assumed they cooked up a story that the guy confessed killing Ujin because of the diamond heist gone wrong as the motive.

But I wonder did Sero know Jae In saw the sniper and didn't say anything about it. These bunch of people around Sero are really a bunch of selfish people and they insisted on revenge on Yw and her dad when they were also part of the people who helped put Sero in jail. The one that truly loves Sero unconditionally is our YW.  I do think she fell in love with Sero  for the first time when Sero/Eun Su started to yell at her in the police station. Maybe that is the first  time she heard a voice that penetrates her dazed heart in 5 years. Everybody else only talk to her outer shell. None of them touched her heart.

But whatever it is - Sero and YW are truly my favorite couple in kdrama. Whether you both die or live happily ever after in kdramaland. You both will always be remembered by me. 

* This is becoming funnier why am I taking this drama seriously. Argghh but I really love this one. Thank you writernim for bringing this type of story to us even with all the flaws. I don't need a perfect story to make me happy.

Found this news with the image below. It says something about Top 5 scenes. Looking at the pic the following are those scenes 1. The scene when Se Ro introduced himself as Eun So to Young Won 2. When Eun So accompanied YW to the police and then asked him if he could help her find Se Ro 3. The scene when YW found out that Eun So was a con man4. When Eun So found out that Young Joon knew that he was Se Ro so he tried to protect YW from this truth5. After KJ found out that Se Ro had feelings for YW, this was when he was trying to call Se Ro who was with YW in Gangwon Province that time, when SR did not pick up his call he then decided that he doesn't need Se Ro to accomplish the mission 20140407_13968339121.jpghttp://news.jkn.co.kr/article/news/20140407/3882575.htm

Video link above doesn't work here in US.  Went to KBS website -- took several reloads, but was finally able to watch 30 sec preview.  
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/thesun/view/preview/2240481_73395.html

Can't get spoiler function to work this time.
Hope the live stream from KBS2 is good so I can watch this unsubbed tomorrow morning before work! 

Guest pumpkincple

shamrockmom said: @ viyra
I also watched the subbed One Table with YKS.  The first episode, I laughed so much.  Such a nice break from the BTC drama....
My first time trying a spoiler...hope it works. Newbie to this stuff.  Forgive me if it doesn't work.

The ahjumma student at the cooking school who tries to set her daughter up blatantly with YKS is a riot.  So funny/awkward to watch.  And the friendly wager between YKS and his hoobae/friend Kwon Sein regarding the cooking school test results...where they are considering having the person with the low test score run thru a mall in Seoul in underwear only...well, let's just say I was all in for that!  YKS or KS running around in underwear only... oh yeah!!! Disappointed that they had YKS play basketball in the hot weather with a heavy snow coat instead. Thought he was going to have a heatstroke.  Going to finish ep. 2 today if possible.

Guest amyR055

Written Preview for ep 15

세로가 인터넷상에 유포시킨 비리문서 사본 때문에 검찰 조사를 받을 위기에 놓인 태오! 한편, 세로의 교통사고후유증이 심각한 것일 수 있다는 의사의 말에 영원은 세로를 애타게 찾아 나서고... 강재는 세로에게 그동안 말하지 않았던 자신과 도준에 얽힌 충격적인 이야기를 하는데...

Prosecutors investigated the corruption transcripts that been circulated by Sero on the internet putting Han Taeo in big crisis.

Meanwhile, Yeong Won is anxiously looking for Sero because of doctor's advice about maybe there is  serious side effect from the accident to sero.

Sero finally find out the shocking story about Gang Jae involvement in his father Do joon's accident.

My take on the preview. Hopefully not too misleading.

emily71 said: Written Preview for ep 15

세로가 인터넷상에 유포시킨 비리문서 사본 때문에 검찰 조사를 받을 위기에 놓인 태오! 한편, 세로의 교통사고후유증이 심각한 것일 수 있다는 의사의 말에 영원은 세로를 애타게 찾아 나서고... 강재는 세로에게 그동안 말하지 않았던 자신과 도준에 얽힌 충격적인 이야기를 하는데...

Prosecutors investigated the corruption transcripts that been circulated by Sero on the internet putting Han Taeo in big crisis.

Meanwhile, Yeong Won is anxiously looking for Sero because of doctor's advice about maybe there is  serious side effect from the accident to sero.

Sero finally find out the shocking story about Gang Jae involvement in his father Do joon's accident.

My take on the preview. Hopefully not too misleading.

Archived