[Drama 2014] God's Gift - 14 Days/신의 선물 - 14일

SongMira

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think LBY has said in interviews that she is now feeling pressure about keeping up e ratings for her dramas.

there is alrdy much interest in God's gift. What i find interesting are the large number of male characters in the show n only one other actress (excluding e child).

there are no big name make star but what they managed to ensemble are a good range of lesser known names with good acting abilities.

i like it this way so that e story will focus on LBY n the plot n so we can have faith the story will hv focus.

the male actors are nevertheless interesting to watch n i am certainly curious about this show.

'Gift of God' Lee '"haeyagetda must feel when they see the script,"
  2014-02-14 14:10:05

Lee 'challenges the mystery thriller genre sensibilities. SBS Drama Lee Bo Young is 'kind word' following 'God's gift to -14 days' Kim Soo-hyun at the station took the hero of colorful specs. suhyeon of pole star in the treasure daughter (gimyubin minutes) Due to the sudden death wotdeon peaceful life balance at the moment I'm having to give up everything to lose 'gift of God' like a kidnapping of the daughter of Time Warp that occurred two weeks ago, and eventually star in question to defend life from kidnappers mother puts a strong character struggling with motherhood unfolds.

news_view.php?uid=2014021414095812100

news_view.php?uid=201402141409581210mbn_banner_close.PNG201402141409581210_1.jpg

Lee Bo Young Mok's first shot in the last 7 days was conducted in SBS.Yasang current affairs programs such as competent writer has an active role in the first shot on the occasion of the costumes from the Lee 'is as much as one of the cool, unwavering professional attitude and appearance with Kim Soo-hyun showed enough character perfectly. tension and safely shoot was the first full flutter Lee 'is a completed "I want to challenge the usual genre like there was drama, thriller and fantasy coexist ever feel' God's gift to -14 days' when they see the script, just wants thought. Ue mom first acting role, a lot of action scheduled for believers there is also a little worried, but a solid director and jakganim, along with fellow actors and I will endeavor to showcase the good work "and said the resolution. followed by 'gift of God - 14 days 'production team, "Lee' emotional acting with the immersive feel of authenticity on the basis of his excellent acting in charge of making a living three-dimensional cast to learn more. Everyone can relate to the story toktokhi leading role pull off I'm sure the title role, "said Lee 'had faith in the table. 'kind word' subsequent broadcast (photo available = SBS) [Newsen Chee Won Chung News] jeewonjeong Chee Won Chung @ providing news and press releases newsen@newsen.com Copyright ⓒ Newsen. Redistribution prohibited without permission

Lee Bo Young takes on a motherly role during her first filming for 'Gods Gift -14 Days'
lee-bo-young_1392357115_af_org.jpg

Lee Bo Young showed fans what she would look like as a mother in still cuts for 'God's Gift - 14 Days'.
The actress held her first filming for the drama at the SBS headquarters in Mokdong, Yangcheongu, Seoul on the 7th. She was spotted with a name tag and microphone as the broadcast writer that she plays. The still cuts show Lee Bo Young receiving a phone call that might change everything for her character Kim Soo Hyun who seemed to have it all with her lawyer husband and kind daughter Seht Byul (Kim Yoo Bin) until she encounters the sudden death of her daughter and is given the chance to time travel back to two weeks prior to her death.
Lee Bo Young shared, "I've always wanted to take on a drama of various genres, and reading the script for 'God's Gift - 14 Days', which gives off a feeling of thriller and fantasy simultaneously, I wanted to do it."
"It is my first time acting out a motherly role and a lot of action scenes are planned, so I am a bit worried but with the strong director, writer, and cast, I will work hard to show a good drama."
'God's Gift -14 Days' is a mystery-thriller drama, directed by PD Lee Dong Hoon and written by Choi Ran, revolving around a mother who goes back in time to two weeks prior to her daughter's death in hopes of saving her. It's set to premiere following 'Kind Words' this February!
allkpop

class="headline" style="font-style: normal; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young plays a mother for the first time in ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’38151-220863.jpg

Lee Bo Young officially began work on her new SBS TV Mon-Tue drama ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’, where she plays a mother for the first time in her career in the fantasy thriller genre drama.

Lee Bo Young plays the role of broadcast writer Kim Soo Hyun, and has a daughter with her lawyer husband. She thus draw much envy for having a good job and a happy family.

The drama revolves on how Kim Soo Hyun gets to travel two weeks back in time to save her daughter from being killed, and she will work with former police officer Ki Dong Chan (Cho Seung Woo) in a bid to apprehend the criminal before he commits the crime.

Kim Soo Hyun had lost all purpose in her life following her daughter’s sudden death, and leaves her on the verge of giving up on everything. But she suddenly gets a god’s gift which allows her to travel back to two weeks prior to her daughter’s death. This leaves her determined to go all out to protect her daughter from harm’s way this time.

Filming for the drama began on February 7th at the SBS TV headquarters in Mokdong, as Lee Bo Young appeared in her role as broadcast writer, Kim Soo Hyun. She said, “I have always wanted to attempt a drama like this. I immediately decided to appear in this drama, after reading through the script. This is my first time playing a mother, and there’s also fighting scenes. I am worried of course, but I have the support of the director, screen writer, and my fellow cast members. I will definitely work hard to film a good drama for viewers to watch.”

The production company said, “Lee Bo Young is very good and realistic at bringing out the raw emotions of her character. She is able to make her character come to life, and we believe that she will be able to bring everyone into the story, and show her capability as the lead actress.”

‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’ is written by Choi Ran (Iljimae) and directed by Lee Dong Hoon (Foolish Mom), and will take over ‘A Word from Warm Heart’.

source: http://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/lee-bo-young-plays-a-mother-for-the-070200658.html

MDSY said: class="headline" style="font-style: normal; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young plays a mother for the first time in ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’

Lee Bo Young officially began work on her new SBS TV Mon-Tue drama ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’, where she plays a mother for the first time in her career in the fantasy thriller genre drama.

Lee Bo Young plays the role of broadcast writer Kim Soo Hyun, and has a daughter with her lawyer husband. She thus draw much envy for having a good job and a happy family.

The drama revolves on how Kim Soo Hyun gets to travel two weeks back in time to save her daughter from being killed, and she will work with former police officer Ki Dong Chan (Cho Seung Woo) in a bid to apprehend the criminal before he commits the crime.

Kim Soo Hyun had lost all purpose in her life following her daughter’s sudden death, and leaves her on the verge of giving up on everything. But she suddenly gets a god’s gift which allows her to travel back to two weeks prior to her daughter’s death. This leaves her determined to go all out to protect her daughter from harm’s way this time.

Filming for the drama began on February 7th at the SBS TV headquarters in Mokdong, as Lee Bo Young appeared in her role as broadcast writer, Kim Soo Hyun. She said, “I have always wanted to attempt a drama like this. I immediately decided to appear in this drama, after reading through the script. This is my first time playing a mother, and there’s also fighting scenes. I am worried of course, but I have the support of the director, screen writer, and my fellow cast members. I will definitely work hard to film a good drama for viewers to watch.”

The production company said, “Lee Bo Young is very good and realistic at bringing out the raw emotions of her character. She is able to make her character come to life, and we believe that she will be able to bring everyone into the story, and show her capability as the lead actress.”

‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’ is written by Choi Ran (Iljimae) and directed by Lee Dong Hoon (Foolish Mom), and will take over ‘A Word from Warm Heart’.

source: http://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/lee-bo-young-plays-a-mother-for-the-070200658.html

I am really looking forward to this drama for the following reasons:1) With so many great actors being cast with Lee Bo Young, it must be a great drama for them to play 2nd fiddle to the female lead, since from the title that the drama is more for the female lead.2) Although this is not the first time that LBY has acted as a mother in a drama, if I remembered correctly, this is her third time being a mother, but in Ballard of Suh Dong, they only showed the son with the King and she was not in the scene. In Queen of the Game, her son Summer appeared in the 2nd half of the drama, but there's not much display of the motherly role since it was just a sub plot. Her 3rd time of being a mother is a recent one in My Daughter Seo Young, where they only showed her little daughter Sora in the last episode, and there's also not much display of her role as a mother. However, in God's Gift - 14 Days, it is different that its her first mother role after her marriage. Not only that, she also will be showing all the motherly affection and expectations of a mother for her only daughter. I wonder how much of that she had learnt from her own mother, with whom LBY said was very strict and had high expectation of her. 3) I would like to see the sparks between her and Kim Yoo Bin, the child actress, whose acting as her daughter. They have been in Hooray for Love before and Yoo Bin was rather shy with her at that time, so I am wondering how much chemistry they would have with each other. LBY seemed to like Yoo Bin a lot in HFL, and little Yoo Bin is an excellent child actress too.4) LBY had mentioned that they will be action scenes, so I am looking forward to seeing a different LBY from all her other dramas, and see how much she can fight. I hope its not the mild fighting, but hopefully we can see some real action from her.5) This is Jo Seung Woo 2nd drama, and I am sure, he must have liked the script to take up the drama. Looking forward to the chemistry between LBY and JSW and how they use their wits and skills to outsmart the kidnappers.6) Looking forward to how Kim Tae Woo and Jung Gyu Woon characters would be involved in the plots, and ultimately, who would the female protagonist be with, her husband, her ex-boyfriend, or the detective. Will she be able to forgive her husband if he is indirectly involved in the kidnapping of their daughter? and will they have a good ending of a happy family.7) With all the other cast, I am just excited to see so many people are involves, especially with a few idols as well, and how they will make it so that each has an important role to play in the drama.So, I just can't wait for the drama to be aired next month and just hoping that it will come soon. I know there's still 2 more episodes for One Warm Word, so just hope that we will be a very enjoyable Monday-Tuesday nightes for the 8 weeks after the drama starts its airing, and that if it is 16 episode. But I am hoping for 20 episodes though.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Behind-the-Scenes Stills of Lee Bo Young Shooting Her New Drama

Actress Lee Bo Young will be playing the role of a mother for the first time since her debut.

Lee Bo Young will be transforming into her character named Kim Soo Hyun in the new SBS Monday – Tuesday drama, “God’s Gift – 14 Days.” Kim Soo Hyun is a screenwriter married to a handsome lawyer husband with a cute daughter.

In the drama, Soo Hyun’s daughter (played by Kim Yoo Bin) suddenly dies. Soo Hyun’s life becomes filled with disorder, and she is on the verge of giving up on life. However, she warps back in time to two weeks before her daughter’s death and is given the opportunity to protect her daughter from her kidnapper.

On February 7, on the set of the drama, Lee Bo Young transformed into her character Kim Soo Hyun. She dressed in casual attire matching her on-screen profession.

After the first day of filming the actress commented, “I wanted to attempt different genres. When I received the script for ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days,’ I was immediately captured by the thriller and fantasy storyline.”

In connection to her first mother role, Lee Bo Young said, “This is my first role playing a mother, and there is going to be many action scenes, so I’m a bit worried. However, I will work hard with the director, writer, and my co-stars to present a good drama.”

The production staff of “God’s Gift – 14 Days,” stated, “Lee Bo Young has charm along with her ability to express emotion and sincerity in her acting. We are confident she will be able to connect with viewers though her character Kim Soo Hyun to portray a story many people can relate to.”

Meanwhile, “God’s Gift- 14 Days” will begin airing once “Kind Words” concludes on SBS.

God's Gift - 14 DaysGod's Gift - 14 Days

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/14/behind-the-scenes-stills-of-lee-bo-young-shooting-her-new-drama/#.Uv8PGtJHK0o

Archived