[Drama 2014] God's Gift - 14 Days/신의 선물 - 14일

SongMira

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the download link!! 
God's Gift - 14 days VA Track list

01. If Only I Can Go to You 너에게 갈 수 있다면 - Song Ji Eun02. If Only I Can Go to You (Inst.) 너에게 갈 수 있다면 (Inst.) - Song Ji Eun03. If It Were Me 나라면 - Yang Ji Won (양지원) of SPICA04. If It Were Me (Inst.) 나라면 (Inst.) - Yang Ji Won (양지원) of SPICA05. Because It Hurts 아파서 - San Deul of B1A4 (산들 of 비원에이포)06. Because It Hurts (Inst.) 아파서 (Inst.) - San Deul of B1A4 (산들 of 비원에이포)07. Spring Flower 봄날의 꽃 - Kim Joo Hoon of Remember (김주훈 of 리멤버)08. Spring Flower (Inst.) 봄날의 꽃 (Inst.) - Kim Joo Hoon of Remember (김주훈 of 리멤버)09. 운명에 대하여...10. God's Gift - 14 Days (Main Theme from 'God's Gift - 14 Days') 신의 선물 -14일 (Main Theme from '신의 선물 -14일')11. 오래전 기억12. 묻지마 써포터즈13. Sad Fate 슬픈 운명14. 헤파이토스15. Lonely Memory (Dong Chan's Theme) Lonely Memory (동찬의 테마)16. 운명의 시작17. 절망의 슬픔18. 뒤바뀐 운명19. 따스한 미소20. 식구끼리 이러는 거 아니야21. 그림자 찾기22. Time Warp23. 잃어버린 시간24. Shadow 그림자25. 절망의 시간26. 딱지치기27. 쿨한 남자28. 숨소리29. 어른들의 동화
I'd almost given up when I finally saw this up on asiantorrent... why did they release it this late :((But so thankful that its finally here~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Child actor Ra Sol In (what a unique name) as child Soo Hyun and Park Hye Sook as Jang Mi Soon (Soo Hyun's mother) in this drama.1534994_302550646566071_8867817564118258

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

class="content-title"SBS Drama “God’s Gift – 14 Days” Finalized for American Remake

SBS Drama “God’s Gift – 14 Days” Finalized for American Remake

SBS‘ drama “God’s Gift – 14 Days” has been confirmed for an American remake.

On March 9, a representative from SBS told the press, “Through SBS International, we have finalized the contract for the American remake of ‘God’s Gift.”

The American version of the thriller drama will be produced by Thunderboard and sponsored by CAA. Screenwriter Choi Ran of the original drama will also be contributing to the remake.

SBS further commented that it will start out as a pilot program, and the exact airing date has yet to be scheduled.

“God’s Gift – 14 Days” was a thriller drama about a mother who travels two weeks back in time to save her child. It aired in March of last year and starred Lee Bo Young, Kim Tae Woo, Baroand Kim Yoo Bin.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/08/sbs-drama-gods-gift-14-days-finalized-for-american-remake/

class="article_post_title entry-title" 'God's Gift-14 days' gets an American remake Monday, March 09, 2015 No Comments ss1.jpg

Munhwa via Naver: 'God's Gift-14 days to get an American remake produced by CAA and Thunderboard

1. [+2403, -24] 'God's Gift' had great actors and great story!! It's just unfortunate that it didn't receive awards because it was aired early in the year

2. [+2036, -24] This was such an underrated drama

3. [+1495, -32] Heol daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it  It would've been better if they just bought the rights to broadcast it instead of a remake

4. [+1053, -13] I heard that there's also going to be an American remake for 'Good Doctor'

5. [+244, -5] The ending was unsatisfying but Ki Dong Chan was the best character. I really thought he would get an award.. And also, Han Sun Hwa's acting was daebak especially that scene where she's slapping herself

6. [+216, -5] This drama was really good but SBS didn't give them an award

7. [+181, -7] Yeah, this drama was awesome but it didn't the recognition it deserved. So underrated

8. [+149, -4] The ending gave me a menboong but I enjoyed it. I really loved Jo Seung Woo in it

9. [+110, -1] Jo Seung Woo's acting was freaking awesome but he didn't get any awards for it

10. [+79, -5]  Ah daebak I loved this drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is great news

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/03/gods-gift-14-days-gets-american-remake.html

Guest kyung-jin

"God's Gift - 14 Days" Is The Latest K-Drama To Go Hollywood

BY Julie Jones | Mar 16, 2015 09:13 AM EDT

God's Gift - 14 Days

Remaking k-dramas into American TV shows is getting to be a trend, although American viewers have yet to see any of the remade dramas in question. Will the stories that succeeded as k-dramas work in an American format? No one knows. But despite the lack of proven results, American producers keep watching k-dramas looking for the key to the success of Hallyu productions.

"God's Gift - 14 Days" is the latest k-drama that is up for an American remake. The time travel thriller starred Lee Bo Young as a mother who gets to travel 14 days back in time to save her child's life. The drama features plenty of plot twists and turns as she struggles to prevent the tragedy from taking place.

According to DramaFever, Hollywood's Creative Artists Agency recently finalized a deal with SBS to remake the drama. The original scriptwriter Choi Ran will reportedly work as an executive producer on the American version, but there is no word yet on whether the American version will have a limited number of episodes as the k-drama version did.

CAA does have a great television track record, as the agency was responsible for the American television series, "Lost," "House" and "CSI."

Before "God's Gift - 14 Days," the last k-drama to be signed up for an American remake was "You Who Came From The Stars," which co-starred Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun. ABC TV describes the American version as an "epic supernatural love story about a world-famous pop star, Lark, and her anti-social neighbor, James, who happens to be from another planet."

Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fein, who worked on "The Vampire Diaries" and the Joss Whedon series "The Dollhouse," will adapt the series.  Moon and Park Ji Eun, the original k-drama creators, will serve as executive producers.

Other k-dramas being adapted include the dramas "Nine: Nine Time Travels," starring Lee Jin Wook, "Good Doctor," which starred Joo Won," "Reply 1997" and the variety show "Grandpas Over Flowers.

CBS TV will adapt "Good Doctor" for an American TV audience. Korean-American actor Daniel Dae Kim, who is also CEO of the production company 3AD, will be the series' executive producer.

Korean actress Yunjin Kim, who played Daniel Dae Kim's wife on "Lost" and also appeared in the Korean hit film "Ode To My Father," will produce the remake of the time travel drama "Nine: Nine Time Travels."

"Spy," which starred Kim Jaejoong, is also being adapted for American television, but that was originally inspired by an Israeli spy drama titled "The Gordin Cell." The Israeli drama serves as the basis for both versions.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/78249/20150316/gods-gift-14-days-is-the-latest-k-drama-to-go-hollywood.htm

• 1 year later...

ABC To Air Remake Of Korean Murder Mystery Show ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’ Entitled ‘Somewhere Between,’ First American Series Based On Korean Format

gods-gift-17-days.png?w=750

ABC, a US-based channel, will air a remake of Korea's 2014 SBS series "God's Gift - 14 Days" entitled "Somewhere Between starring Paula Patton. Somewhere Between will air its 10 episodes in the United States starting in June. This will be the first American series based on a Korean format.

'Somewhere Between' Will Air 10 Episodes Without Pilot Test

According to SBS TV, ABC does not usually an air straight-to-series order of 10 episodes without a pilot test. However, the president of ABC channel is confident about the show. He said, "The plot of 'God's Gift - 14 Days' is so specific and exciting enough that a dubbed version of the drama could be broadcast in the United States."

Somewhere Between will be written by Stephen Tolkin, the man behind the story of popular shows "Legend of the Seeker" and "Brothers and Sisters." Tolkin will be the executive director of the show together with Ivan Fecan and Joseph Broido.

Paula Patton Will Star In 'Somewhere Between'

American actress, Paula Patton, who also starred in movies Warcraft and Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol will play the main female character in the show. Paula Patton is the ex-wife of singer-songwriter Robin Thicke. The final casting of Somewhere Between is still in progress.

This role is Patton's first regular role on a television series. She had been aiming to be a part of a TV show, particularly in ABC channel. Paula Patton starred in the drama show entitled "Runner" but it hadn't picked into a series.

'Somewhere Between' Plot

Laura Price, the protagonist, is not crazy but she knows that there's a plot to murder her very own daughter named Serena. She has no idea about the murderer or the reason behind the crime but she exactly knows when, where, and how it will happen. Laura does everything she can do to keep her daughter safe but Serena's fate keeps her in the direct path towards the murderer.

Somewhere Between will start shooting in March in Vancouver, Canada.

• 2 weeks later...

Image result for paula pattonDevon Sawa Somewhere Between

paula patton / devon sawa are the lead for the American remake ....certainly a weak cast compared with the original  but I am interested in seeing how it will work if its a hit it will give the original the spotlight it did not get

I will be watching for this

• 4 months later...

sadly US version falls far below the level of original....some of the worst acting on US television that I have seen in a long time ... makes one appreciate Lee BoYoung and the whole K cast, even more especially the kids

Archived