[Drama 2014] God's Gift - 14 Days/신의 선물 - 14일

SongMira

B1A4’s Baro and B2ST’s Lee Gi Kwang confirmed for SBS TV drama ‘God's Gift - 14 Days’Photo: B1A4’s  #Baro  and B2ST’s  #LeeGiKwang  confirmed for SBS TV drama ‘ #GodsGift14Days ’  B1A4’s  #Baro  and B2ST’s  #LeeGiKwang  have been confirmed for upcoming SBS TV drama ‘ #GodsGift14Days ’.  ‘God's Gift - 14 Days’ is a story about a mother named Soo Hyun (Lee Bo Young) who travels back in time in order to save her daughter. The drama is directed by Lee Dong Hoon who previously did ‘Lovers in Paris’ and ‘Tazza’, and is written by Choi Ran who previously wrote ‘Iljimae’. Besides Lee Bo Young, the drama also features Cho Seung Woo and Kim Tae Woo.  Baro will play the role of a teenager who has intellectual disabilities named Young Gyu. Gi Kwang is cast as Snake, who is a rock group leader and idol group member, and seeks to help his brother fulfil his dream of becoming a musician.  Although Baro and Gi Kwang are idol group members, they both have acting experience on their resume. Baro recently starred in tvN drama ‘Reply 1994’, while Gi Kwang was in UHD drama ‘Twenty Years Old’. SECRET’s Han Sunhwa will also be in the drama.  ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’ will succeed ‘A Word from Warm Heart’, and premiere in mid-February.   By: Kim Yoo Min Copyright@KpopFighting

B1A4’s Baro and B2ST’s Lee Gi Kwang have been confirmed for upcoming SBS TV drama ‘God's Gift - 14 Days’.

‘God's Gift - 14 Days’ is a story about a mother named Soo Hyun (Lee Bo Young) who travels back in time in order to save her daughter. The drama is directed by Lee Dong Hoon who previously did ‘Lovers in Paris’ and ‘Tazza’, and is written by Choi Ran who previously wrote ‘Iljimae’. Besides Lee Bo Young, the drama also features Cho Seung Woo and Kim Tae Woo.

Baro will play the role of a teenager who has intellectual disabilities named Young Gyu. Gi Kwang is cast as Snake, who is a rock group leader and idol group member, and seeks to help his brother fulfil his dream of becoming a musician.

Although Baro and Gi Kwang are idol group members, they both have acting experience on their resume. Baro recently starred in tvN drama ‘Reply 1994’, while Gi Kwang was in UHD drama ‘Twenty Years Old’. SECRET’s Han Sunhwa will also be in the drama.

‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’ will succeed ‘A Word from Warm Heart’, and premiere in mid-February.

By: Kim Yoo Min

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

source: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/b1a4-s-baro-and-b2st-s-lee-gi-085400332.html

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi just got this google translated version of the news article. Hope you can make some sense out of it :)) class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 10px 9px; line-height: 22px; font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: 나눔고딕, NanumGothic, '맑은 고딕', 'Malgun Gothic', 돋움, Dotum, 굴림, Gulim, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gift of God', Lee 'lineup from the right to expect. ↑Star News | 24/1/2014 17:48 
Last modification | 01.24.2014 17:4917A -a +[star News highest borane News]

2014012414381850789_1_59_20140124174902.
(Clockwise from top left) joseungwoo, Lee Bo Young, Kim Tae Woo, right, hanseonhwa, HyunSeung / Photo: Star News

'God's gift' to reveal the outline of a colorful line-up raising the expectations of the audience.

Comes to planning a new SBS TV Drama 2 wolkke 'God's gift to -14 days' (a play directed Lee, Dong - Hun-created content choeran K, hereinafter referred to as 'God's gift') is Lee Bo Young, joseungwoo the cast was revealed, including the main cast.

Last year, KBS 2TV 'Seo - Young is my daughter', followed by SBS 'hear your voice' and subsequently show sikimyeo 'ratings of the Queen' Lee 'The Marriage of the towering' God's gift 'to return to the home theater.

Lee '' My daughter is Seo - Young 'yiseoyoung of the stiff and strong self-esteem, "I hear your voice' is outrageous and youthful appeal lawyers in different chapters of decomposition comet was loved by viewers. This time mother struggling to keep her strong maternal shows.

Kim Soo-hyun Lee 'you are acting as a current affairs program broadcast writer, based in caring for her husband and cute daughter is happy wokingmam. Discovery of the carcass of a sudden chilly saetbyeolyi daughter hopes to put life, but in the past by a mysterious force to be returned. No one does not believe in two weeks in order to prevent the death of his daughter, everything hangs.

Joseungwoo to save a rising star detective agency coincides with Kim Soo-hyun, president and droopy appearance of a cold start, Lee Bo Young and respiratory contact. Ranking joseungwoo March last year, the MBC 'village', but about a year later come back to the home theater.

Cold start to the Homicide detective agency currently operating but little fraud to live up to the same person ilsamneun bum.To obtain the first day because of the money involved, but Lucifer suhyeon unknown increasingly feel the emotion.

Cold start is not that tough joseungwoo insaengsa the role of men will radiate charisma. The face of the blunt, but sometimes revealing a warm undershirt and is expected to appeal to reverse attractive.

Ranking last April, the SBS 'The winter wind blows' hired thugs in an intense charisma to blow up railway jomu Kim Tae Woo is 'God's gift to -14 days' as the most hidden secrets to showcase another attraction.

Kim Tae Woo to smoke hanjihun the mid to late 30's as a human rights lawyer, Kim Soo-hyun (Lee Bo Young min) is the husband and the father of saetbyeolyi. Belief in a caring husband, human rights lawyer and his people are "the best and most 'is called.But he cherished a secret nammoreul Bring pole reversal is due to the tension.

April, on the eve of marriage-woon Kim Soo-hyun's former lover is to help solve the case and Hyun Woo Jin of minutes a homicide detective. The chief of police and Hyun Woo Jin has been "feeling the next police chief ', Seoul Police Department homicide detective called. Kim Soo-hyun was past Yan (Lee 'min) and Reunion, "two weeks after the murder of their own children to find the culprit different" Given the favor of the people caught up in that case.

Hanseonhwa Secret, BEAST HyunSeung, B1A4 just such Unconventional smoke stone 'dwae this massive injection is expected to revitalize the pole.

Cold start is a hero hanseonhwa (joseungwoo minutes) operates a detective agency to staff the minute Jenny, an aspiring actor.Jenny is a criminal fraud 'kkotbaem', and the movie starts to crush a cold character.

HyunSeung is Kim Soo-hyun (Lee Bo Young min) the daughter of the leader of the rock group saetbyeolyi favorite idol appeared as a snake. The barrel to find their music after being shocked by a suicide fallen disappointment, but ultimately shaped by the will to fulfill the dream of a rock star instead of a successful character. After missing saetbyeolyi saetbyeolyi shoes found in his van and rushes suspect.

Lee aired last year, the popular cable channel tvN 'Come in 1994 "from the Jeolla Binggrae remembered that the role of acting challenge with intellectual disability. Younggyu the delay period is just late teens, but what an intellectual disability mental age is 6 years old and perching on a person. 10-year-old girl and a friend to come on saetbyeolyi. Suhyeon this came to him one day, "two weeks after the saetbyeolyi'll die, when you should keep" an amazing horse, which they decided to keep younggyu the saetbyeolyi.

'Luxury infantile "Lucifer's daughter gimyubin this suhyeon Conversely, namunhui yisunnyeo joined by the mother of the cold starts to increase the completeness of the drama.

Daughter was killed two weeks before being returned to the beginning of the story from the suhyeon enough, saetbyeolyi is at the heart of every story. Case of the death of saetbyeolyi scale is becoming increasingly more dig 'gift of God' the tension is getting higher.

But the president of the criminal detective agency namunhui cold start being imprisoned and charged with the murder of the mother appeared to be brothers gidongho. The son of gidongho suffering from intellectual disabilities to take care of a group younggyu. This is Loose namunhui smoke rings in the center of the pole is going to hold the line.

Lee Bo Young, joseungwoo, Kim Tae Woo, and a brilliant cast including nostalgic HyunSeung, hanseonhwa, just joined, such as the personality of the idol, and gimyubin namunhui a child, such as a solid mid-sized and added to the cast 'gift of God' expectations for higher.

'God's gift to -14 days' is being broadcast 'kind word' follow-up to the first broadcast is scheduled to come in February.

Borane maximum reporters ran@mt.co.kr

Today's HOT News] [special Photography] [sonan Money Today's economic news mobile web]

ran @

Money Today is create a real-time entertainment news, news and Press Releases star@mtstarnews.com <copyright owner ⓒ 'real-time entertainment breaking news, Star is all about "Star News, all rights reserved>

Star news news media page.

cr naver.com

Cast:

1267ee4f80.png

Lee Bo Young as Kim Soo Hyun 

Kim Soo Hyun is a mother who lost her daughter. She is a mother who pushes her daughter to become the top student of the list. Telling her daughter to study each day, each subject. Then one day, her daughter was kidnapped and murdered. She doesn't know who killed her daughter. She gets a change to go back in time to change things and save her daughter.

c6b4fbefa0.png

Jung Gyu Woon as Hyeon Woo Jin

A detective. He is also Soo Hyun's first love.

4a272d3f4a.png

Jo Seung Woo as Ki Dong Chan A detective who struggles to find out who killed Kim Soo Hyun's daughter.  

32db0d27e6.png

Kim Tae Woo as Han Ji Hoon Kim Soo Hyun's husband and Han Saet Byeol's father. A human rights attorney. He's an attentive husband, but he has a secret.   

d331fa05ba.png

Kim Yoo Bin as Han Saet Byeol

Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ji Hoon's only daughter. Her mother pushed her into studying and being first place in grades. Later, she gets kidnapped and murdered. 

fc2de1759c.png

Han Sun Hwa as Jenny

An employee of the detective agency run by Ki Dong Chan. Jenny develops a crush for Ki Dong Chan.

3cb8a1ef54.png

Lee Ki Kwang as Snake

Rock singing group leader. He pursues his dreams after his older brother, who was the first to introduce him to music, commits suicide. However, a certain twist of unforeseen events threatens to squash his dreams altogether when the shoe of a missing child is discovered in his van. Although he isn’t prosecuted as a criminal, he is still considered as a possible suspect in the case. 

3fcc8f6de0.png

Baro/Cha Seon Woo as Ki Young Gyu

He suffers from a mental disability that leaves him with the mental age of a 6-year-old.

source: http://www.viki.com/tv/22591c-gods-gift-14-days

I am so excited to see the comeback of Lee Bo Young in the small screen. It has been a while since she acted, but I'm pretty sure her acts are still remembered. I am familiar with the child actress who will play the character of her daughter, and I must say that their tandem will be really awesome. I've seen Lee Bo Young acted as a mother to a five-year-old boy in "Queen of the Game" and she totally pulled it, so I have my hopes high seeing her playing a mother role this time with a daughter (this could be a practice for her before she finally becomes a real mom). I am looking forward to see all the other casts for I haven't seen them all in the small screen. 18 more days to go before this drama starts, and I am really really anticipating it. 
Here's hoping to see more updates and news especially video trailers or BTS. God's Gift - 14 days, fighting!~ 

SS set plan] ... to Soo, Lee Bo Young, yangjeongah 'saedaek ★' peep set

Sports Seoul original article transfer 2014-02-02 08:35

• Interest index 26
  • Comments 2121 0 0

Enlarge TextDecrease Text

Soo Lee 'is the last yangjeongah saedaek married. (From left) work initiatives taken or planned to spend the holiday with family is / are Saerom press munbyeonghui namyunho
    Soo Lee 'is the last yangjeongah saedaek married. (From left) work initiatives taken or planned to spend the holiday with family is / are Saerom press munbyeonghui namyunho

[sports Seoul reporter datkeom gimgayeon l] stars are busy. In particular, the work activities of the holidays is not an actor. Even holidays tight shooting schedule should be organized in digestion. Of course, if you've completed the shooting schedule ohbuthan family spends time. Saedaek how this festival to kick everyone out of the female stars are. As they did not differ. Middle of shooting, or to spend time with my family was ohbuthan.

Soo married last July 33 in the UK over the past Thanksgiving yen ohbuthan time spent with her husband, but Ki, SBS 'kind word appeared on the stand this year to spend the New Year holidays, with the shooting.

Last month, on the 29th soo <Sports Seoul datkeom> and we've met, "the drama is set to shoot a tight seems likely to continue shooting. Jakganim difficult scenario to study really has a lot of good shooting and shooting until you read the script must enters shooting scenario studies do not you? "he announced.

Followed by "finished shooting ohbuthan probably my parents house to spend time with my family seems to get along now, but these days, every morning at my parents house to go out like a shot late in the afternoon, came in the same boarding house. Spend quality time with your family after a long time," he said.

In September, after eight years and devotees into marriage with a happy newlywed wives intelligence and Lee Bo Young (35) is busy preparing for work sent. SBS 'gift of God' Lee 'to return to the home theater to the Lunar New Year holidays just passed, is expected to enter into shooting. Began the first script reading on the 27th last month, Lee Bo Young are spilling guseulttam for a character analysis.

Lee 'side said, "The work of preparing the first' gift of God 'is a fantasy drama called to be immersed in the character analysis. Lunar New Year holiday will start shooting as soon as the end of the commitment because the work, there is the family and spend it quietly I know, "he was tipping.

Last December, "National spinster 'yangjeongah married drew a ticket (43) is able to see the house, you will find that the adults. Ready to get married in a hurry yet to come Honeymoon been around for a long time did not complete the cleanup.

Yangjeongah side said, "ready to get married and honeymoon abruptly about a month went quite a long time yet to come as close to know not finish cleanup. Seniors to find the house, and I see that," said "to spend the New Year holidays are also actively sequel review showed "he was tipping.

Yangjeongah received a bouquet at the wedding 'bride' simyiyoung (34). Simyiyoung comes on the eve of the holiday wed ready to take over the marriage. Simyiyoung side said, "How long before the wedding do so busy preparing for the holiday to send the marriage seems to be," he said.

cream0901@media.sportsseoul.com
    entertainment team ssent@media.sportsseoul.com

HyunSeung 'gift of God' starring Musan, in contact with other candidates
2014-02-05 11:37:23

[News yen yinarae News] HyunSeung's 'gift of God' starring fears. Feb. 5, according to a plurality of broadcasters which was scheduled Beast HyunSeung joined the new SBS Drama "God's gift to -14 days' decided not appeared . Already decided to adjust the schedule and it was not easy to join the drama. official news bureau in this regard yen in the SBS drama "that just appeared and hanseonhwa is correct, but the advent of HyunSeung not know exactly what the current Schedule and various problem appeared in the drama that can fall right is because probably the other side of the casting crew contacted the candidates will be many people, "he seemed cautious.

Which was originally scheduled to HyunSeung character's appearances president and group leader of the rock idol Steak Station. His brother killed himself gave to the music instead of the dream trying to achieve, a successful character. Already 'High Kick Through the Roof', starting with 'My Princess' Me too, Flower', 'My friend is still alive' and experience accumulated through it step by step acting as a madman situation. Jaahnaetdeon expectations. HyunSeung as what kind of appearance is collapsed to fill the spot whether the actor noted. Meanwhile, 'kind word' follow-up to the broadcast of the 'God's gift to -14 days' daughter is kidnapped and murdered the daughter became trying to save time slip Lee 'depicts the story of mother, Kim Tae Woo, right, appeared to confirm such hanseonhwa the final tune was being joseungwoo. yinarae nalea @ newsen@newsen.com providing news and Press Releases Copyright ⓒ Newsen. Redistribution prohibited without permission 

I am confused. Isn't this show supposed to start soon? How come there is no posters or trailers or anything else? I barely hear any buzz about it which is surprising since the main protagonist is Lee Bo Young. I am just comparing it to Beyond the Cloud (aka Full Sun) promotion. That's their competition I'm looking at since EK is just being a monster right now.

class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 10px 9px; line-height: 22px; font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: 나눔고딕, NanumGothic, '맑은 고딕', 'Malgun Gothic', 돋움, Dotum, 굴림, Gulim, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joseungwoo-woon - Kim Tae Woo, 'God's gift' poster appeared in the 4th final shot ...Sports Korea | 2.5.2014 16:13
1A -a +

realyong20140205160151_I_05_C_1_59_20140

Lee Bo Young appeared in just such hanseonhwa joseungwoo learn new SBS Mon-Tue mini series woon Kim Tae Woo is 'God's gift to -14 days' (a play choeran, director Lee, Dong - Hun, under God's gift) appeared to confirm that:. appeared proposal had been struggling recently appeared in such nostalgic joseungwoo You mean to reveal the 4th proceeded to shoot the poster mocheo monoxide. This place has acted as heroine besides joseungwoo-woon Kim Tae Woo Lee Bo Young was attended by actor known. 'gift of God' one official said, "'God's gift' position in relation to the main actors were the first formal review of actors shooting a sequence progress, "he said. "God's gift" to revive the beloved children's story of time travel, leaving mom drives the green time warp. Lee Bo Young is struggling to keep her professional TV writer suggests delayed, joseungwoo take to reverse the detective agency president. B1A4 In addition, such a right and appeared to hanseonhwa Secret. HyunSeung of BEAST originally appeared in the schedule to determine who had problems getting off. 'gift of God' is 'kind word' to the end of the month subsequent to the first broadcast. anjinyong realyong reporter @ [ⓒ Korea Times Internet, all rights reserved]

BEAST Lee Gi-kwang Gives Up Drama Role
Boy band BEAST member Lee Gi-kwang has gone back on his decision to appear in a new drama, his agency said on Wednesday.
Lee had been set to play a rock band leader/idol star in SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday series tentatively named “God’s Gift.”
However, an official with CUBE Entertainment told TenAsia over the phone, “Lee will not be able to appear in the show and it was an inevitable choice because he’s too busy with his other activities in Korea and overseas.”
This was not going to be his first time acting – he made his acting debut through MBC’s hit sitcom “High Kick” in 2009 and has appeared in a couple of dramas since.
In the meantime, “God’s Gift” starring top Korean actors Jo Seung-woo and Lee Bo-young, is set to premiere after current series “One Warm Word” ends its run in February.
The upcoming show will be about a mother, who has lost her child, protecting that child after going back two weeks in time.
Reporter. Kim Gwang-kukTranslator. Jessica Kim
Courtesy of CUBE Entertainment
<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>
tenasia

Archived