Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt! (Yes, we're back!)

melkimx

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, sorry the riddles are coming later and later! Each riddle is getting harder for me to write -- the later clues especially, as they're supposed to be harder than the rest. I think mostly it's because after three years it's hard for me to come up with new stuff without repeating the old. I'm sorry, too, because it seems to me that people are catching on and I keep having to make the clues harder! When I looked at the first year's contest, those clues look so easy compared to what we're doing now! But there's no going back o_o

1/1: Untitled.png
Last clue of Round 2, so PM me as soon as you get the answers! One final round coming up, so don't fret if you can't solve all of them!

in this case, just thinking isn't going to be enough. Ella said: ngfang said: Ella said: Is it just me who's seeing only a pink box? O.O
Is that the hint?
isn't it a pale yellow box?

Somebody else told me it's yellow, but for some reason it's pink to me. I even tried 3 different web browsers and it's pink. So I'll assume it's yellow.
Though it makes no sense for me yet. Gotta think a lot more to figure that out.

Guest candyd

I was so sure i had the right idea with the 4th clue but i was wrong :(, but it doesn't matter because no matter what  came up with for clue number 3 i was wrong and can't find it.

Archived