Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt! (Yes, we're back!)

melkimx

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PreetS

I got the second but am still stuck on the first. I considered a few different things and see a change in the clue but it doesn't seem to be clicking for me just yet. Glad we have a few days for that one. 

Guest lordbordem

Yep it's still the same two pictures but something minor has changed that allows you to pinpoint where the present is. Definitely worth looking at last year's present hunt. melkimx is great but they're no puzzle genius, the modus operandi for all the puzzles tend to be fairly similar to past present hunts  8->

Guest lokoohno

lol i'm still stumped with #1. i'm seriously so jealous of all of you who said you found it so easily because this is giving me a headache!

i feel like i'm very close but there has to be something i'm overthinking or misunderstanding. i can't see the hint on pg.7 before the revision, so i can't be too sure if i'm understanding the difference, but i looked at the past present hunt and i think i'm looking at the right thing in the images. ive tried many different combinations, but i think my main issue is understanding how the hint leads to a specific page, because the two images aren't completely "exact" (or are they?) haha.

lokoohno said: lol i'm still stumped with #1. i'm seriously so jealous of all of you who said you found it so easily because this is giving me a headache!

i feel like i'm very close but there has to be something i'm overthinking or misunderstanding. i can't see the hint on pg.7 before the revision, so i can't be too sure if i'm understanding the difference, but i looked at the past present hunt and i think i'm looking at the right thing in the images. ive tried many different combinations, but i think my main issue is understanding how the hint leads to a specific page, because the two images aren't completely "exact" (or are they?) haha.

Guest ice7lizzard

YES!~ I finally got the first one & I have the second so... HOORAY! :D The excitement from finding a present is making me do a good deed xD Everyone - please look at the present hunt from previous years there were hints about pictures,too. That's all I will say! Just check the previous present hunts ^^

Ugh, I still can't find the first one!!!! I know who is in the pictures and also I know how they are related. Can someone just answer me if that's the right way to go with my thoughts? Or am I over complicating it because I've searched THAT thread a million times. :(

Archived