"BODY IS REQUIRED" error when posting

soomp

Hi all,Sorry this is not fixed yet - it's an issue with the 3rd-party text editor that Vanilla uses that's not compatible with Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer, which is why people who have been able to post all along suddenly get this error (must have recently updated your Windows or IE). 
They were supposed to push a fix "soon" - I'll follow up on it again today.
The easiest alternative is to use Chrome or Firefox, 2 free and safe browsers that are better than Internet Explorer, and you should seriously consider switching to ^^
Sorry for the inconvenience! :x

Guest mase207

just my luck... my internet gets knocked out the moment I get back to HK... hope everyone has been well! I was surprised at first to see these pictures because I couldn't help but feel disappointed that taemin and naeun were literally just sitting there looking at their SO with another person... however, after closer analysis you can clearly tell the difference between how they treat each other and how they act when they're simply just doing their job. both naeun and taemin look so pissed in so many of the photos... taemin is far more obvious about it though. i'm sure that the two of them are gonna bring this up when they're alone, maybe even as soon as saturday's episode. then again, they might not! part of a healthy relationship is to have trust in your partner, and I think this is the perfect test.

Also, some members have made very insightful points about their body language. Taemin is sitting in such a way that demonstrates power, which is typically exhibited when something or someone challenges an existing structure. Taemins posture suggests he views wooyoung as somewhat of a hindrance or obstacle. he does NOT look happy being seated next to him whatsoever. Naeuns facial expression gives away a great deal, too. She is far less demonstrative with her dissatisfaction, but her facial expression just seems very empty.

oh, and poor Minah. she's sitting in the middle, basically watching a lover's quarrel brewing. That's probably why she looks SO uncomfortable. she looks ready to run at mach speed.

either way, lets not worry about this too much. at the end of the day, it's a parody. I might be wrong about everything. It is also likely that they aren't worried at all, as they've already passed the point of insecurity and uncertainty.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bella2008

@soomp Admin,may you help me for fix in DONGHAE thread..i did something wrong when post...i hope you can fix that thread...really sorry admint...plese help me..thanks before

Archived