[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a cute episode...New relationship are built between our characters and i must say that i liked the progress,the ep gone soooooo fast by...Can i say it's been such a long time since i really liked all 4 leads!....SH may be younger than the others but he is quite mature in some things even if he has this childish vibe around him,that wants more to play than to do something more serious...Totally loved when he said NAR that she doesn't need to fiind herself excuses and apologize to him nor other people when they find out she is divorced and to keep the same charcater like she always has,not to say she is sorry to people about her status relationship...Totally loved it when he didn't cared at all about it,like in some other dramas were people freak out when a women is divorced and so and she must kneel down before she dared take that steep....Such nice payback from out NAR for what JW did to her with the house...this two when they meet are hilarious,love that JW can't keep his cool persona in front of her and is all bubbly...i see that NAR' mom business restaurant will face some serious problems because of her husband mistake and JW will see when this one will hit NAR for her rude words,i think she told them in the hospital after visiting the victims(most likely they will need to compansate them)that she wants to cut ties because she can't take it anymore...I really like SH noona,she is a very nice women till now and even SH saw that she liked for real JW...sadly her Dad doesn't seem to like him at all,the same as with her first husband...Also it seems NR Mom friends talk about some possible blind dates for herand i can't remember the name of the song NAR sings but i know it,damit,total blackdown in the music server department...

ohoheli said: loli said: I must say, i really like the look/facial express when its between JW and AR. its is beautiful. Thanks @ohoheli
@loli noona... i couldn't agree more.. they look so adorable together!!! too bad LMJ is already married. :D HAHAHA true so we can't say they should take this love offscreen. Lets hope LBH can give her the expression offscreen lol.

I really liked today's episode... was great seeing how all the employee of DONTALK saw the pictures of JW before he achieve his dream.

Guest soompigalz

OH MY GOD CANT BELIEVE THAT I ACTUALLY ABLE TO STREAM ALMOST THE ENTIRE EP5 3:-O
DRAMAGOD MUSTVE BEEN PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO ME THIS DAY :))
SORRY GUYS FOR SPAMMING..
JUST CANT HELP THE FORTUNE^^

Anyway, love love today episode. The love complex officially STARTING. Maybe its me but i love all the pairings, JW-AR/JW-YJ/AR-SY. HIKS im in dilemma T_T

I like the siblings, but I just can't ship them with JW and AR.  The stupid ex-married couple is too funny together.   The car scene was great.  JW is endearing when he's trying to be all awesome and cool and he fails because AR brings him down several pegs.   :))

Archived