[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_n24lqfA7wg1s1wp2go1_250.giftumblr_n24lqfA7wg1s1wp2go2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n24lqfA7wg1s1wp2go4_r1_250.giftumblr_n24lqfA7wg1s1wp2go3_r1_250.gif
f  I think of my life that went wrong because of you,.. even a billion isn’t enough. Do you know? So, don’t look at a person laughably with a few bucks. And also, I was thankful to you for yesterday.That’s why I came. Not because I had a different reason. 
Na Ae Ra
cr http://shintatiurnovita.tumblr.com/

One more :xtumblr_n235vuAcXJ1qzj8jto1_500.png
Because you were having a hard time, you left me. This is not “our,” dream, it is “my,” dream. I wanted to show you how I’m going to live with the person I marry; The person who will continue to love me until the end. Someone i will love until the end too.
cr http://kimberlyrad.tumblr.com/

Announcement

Due to Daylight Savings Time, I won't be able to post for CSL during airtime.

I hope someone will monitor MBCdrama YT Channel when they post CSL clips on Wed & Thu...

Thank you!

P.S. Clips are posted right after the airtime... 

That's what it looks like to me.  I like this petty childish revenge.  Not revenge where one of them is left sobbing on the floor. CJW shouldn't feel too bad about the pics.  He looks adorable. ;))  I wonder what he'll do as payback. 

From that tiny preview i see it's NR time to do some pity childish revenge,like posting his geek,mushroom head pictures,to give him lilies/orchids knowing he is alergic to it...can i say i could wach a whole day and night SH smile,man this guy is sooooooo charming...i see he is very happy to see NR getting well with his sister...and the good for nothing bro is back...hope her best friend doesn't end up with him,she doesn't deserve such a ill fate...put her with SH at the end but not with the black hole of luckster [-X i guess it is her payback for all the ill things she heard about her at that meeting,just to show them he isint the perfect guy all thinks he is

Just by seeing the preview, I want Wednesday to come faster.. wanna see JW and NAR's childish war.. also curious how CJW will find the truth behind his understanding towards NAR, though I think it's not for next week episodes. and I love the both main leads chemistry.. CSL, fighting!

Thanks for the preview guys/gals. :) I really want to see CJW sweat it out a little at the hands of NAR. The allergy is pretty bad but the nerdy photos aren't bad at all. Considering how harsh and hurtful he was with his house scene, I'd say he got off pretty scott free with just this petty revenge. I do hope that they have a good balance between the com, the rom, and the tension. Bring on the petty revenge -> what else can you do, CEO Cha, other than throw your wealth in NAR's face? :) I look forward to it. :) :)
JSW is really nice looking in his suits here. I really did like his adorkable look even though I didn't love his bad husband skills. I'd like to see his more relaxed look around NAR again. I know he's a changed man, but it'd be nice to go back to some of his nicer traits from the past. Time for phase 3 of becoming to the new you - CJW and NAR style. 
CSL Fighting!!! It's some tough / tight competition in that time slot. No real runaway hit yet so anything can happen.

I still find it pretty hard that he is still oblivious about his debts...every sane person will ask or check about the progression of the debt and pay it back...why is he unwere of it after so damn long time....did he think the debt vanished by magic or that they spared him because of his pretty face or what...or that SH old man payed for him,i find it wierd...even so,he would have a talk one on one with the old man and ask to pay it back if that was the case...he just didn't care at all or whatdid i omit something here or what!:-w

Archived