[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

I liked the roof conversation.  Bout time they had an honest conversation, even if I'm sure some stuff is still missing.   I didn't expect it so soon, but next week is already mid-way (!!!) point.   
CJW is still so whipped even in divorce. It's kind of funny. Why is he backing away from her on the roof like she's going to beat him? =))
Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how things turns out.  Obviously AR will stay at the company, which isn't going to make YJ too happy and she's protecting him from her father... which could get messy. 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ohoheli, Thanks for another great screencapping show, Chief!

best.gif

Ep 6 is simply awesome!

I like this pix & clip coz they really look like Batman & Robin

littlerobin.gif

The minions want to join us to cheer for CSL...

One of them already got the Gwiyomi's outfit!

tumblr_m24napeSZE1qjt8xeo4_500_large.gif

@ChelseaS - Thanks for posting the clips from MBCdrama.  Can I leave it to you to post the hot clips from YT Channel going forward?

Guest soompigalz

Poor YJ, never expected the accident were bad to that extent T_T
Aside from the 'not-so-realistic' way on how they represent the look on the artificial leg, theres quite subtle hint if u look closely on few last eps. Things like when the housekeeper helping YJ putting of her shoes while she arrived home or when she grap her right thigh in the train, also SY holding her everytime she take the stair.
Things like that could be easily read as usual happening esp for woman like YJ whose image is of a delicate chaebol daughter living a good and served life. But now we know the story behind it.

Guest sicknine

@h2og I've time for it.
I thought it's Korean thingy fashion by wearing a black sock now :))That's why I didn't suspected she losing his leg.

I agree Chinggus. We need some jealousy on his end... I think CJW would be really cute with his jealousy... I am not sure he has quite experienced that before. That is the fun of rom-com... Ridiculous scenarios that are hilarious onscreen only. :) CJW is especially funny because he can't quite control his emotions around NAR - and it always leaks out parts of his former self haha. :) I really need to see ep 6 with some kind of sub cause I have no idea what they are saying. I am still waiting on confirmation on the possible miscarriage, if at all. I think it's 50/50 that it happened. A bunch of times they flashback to the model house scene, they show her saying and that's their kid. In regards to YJ leg thing, I feel so so bad for her. But I don't like it when a drama does the oh.. Pity party and the lead has to be with the second lead because of the disability. That drives me all sorts of crazy. So as long as they don't go there, I will be fine with that. If YJ turns out not so nice, then NAR has another "enemy". But actually, while they experiences are completely different, both experience a loss. One is divorced, one is widowed. I am not comparing the severity of what happened to YJ as that is completely tragic - no need to say more - she wins hands down. But if these two actually wanted to be good friends, I think they could provide a support for each other as women. I really need to understand ep 6. What was drunken AR saying? :) drunken AR defends herself better than sober AR, in a way.

i really like the second lead he is awesome.. but i think i have started to like JW too.. their conversation shows how a GOOD COMMUNATION or talking to resolve things work out....

all it need to renew the relationship or misundertanding or hatred is a full hearted sorry...

The hints are there, but the execution is sloppy and could have been easily avoided if they always had her wear longer skirts or pants in a few scenes.  Not a big deal either way though.  And Viki subs are about 3/4th done.  The roof scene was really great.  I'm really surprised they went there and got everything out in the open so soon.  Makes me wonder where they go from here. 

So far, I found so many hints but viewers aren't picking them up until it was revealed... Therefore, I really like what they are doing.  It's like treasure hunting... Whoever finds it first, gets the thrill.

rdis.jpg

I really like to see their interaction with CJW... It's simply heaven when they are onscreen...

Archived