[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

vtXGvlH.png

1) RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (TROS+ 1N2D) 160724

13.6% (-0,9%)

LAST WEEK 

14.5% 160717 (+1.4%)

13.1% 160710  (-0.6% )

13.7% 160703 (+1.4%)

12.3 % 160626

-----------------------------------------

2ND SLOT 

------------------------------------------

Untitledbvn11xzcv111cxxz1cxcxccccc.png

1) KBS 1N2D S3 EPI 133  160724 

17.2% 160724 (-0.5%) 

======

LAST WEEK 

17.7%   (+1.6%)

16.1% 160710 (-1.4% )

17.5% 160703 (+1.3 %)

16.2 %  160626 

-----

2) MBC Real Man 2

9.4% (-1.3% )

LAST WEEK 

10.7%  (+1.3%)

9.4% 160710  

----

3) SBS RM 

7.1%(-0.7%)

LAST WEEK 

7.8% 160717 (+0.4%)

7.4% 160710 

---------------------------------------------

1ST  SLOT 

-----------------------------------------

XQcHmLr.jpg

2) KBS THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN E140

10.9% (-1.4% )

LAST WEEK 

12.3%  160717 (+ 1.0% )

11.3%  160710 (+ 0.2)

11.1 % 160703

-------------------------------------------

1) MBC MASKED SINGER 

13.6% 160724 (+0.2%)

LAST WEEK 

13.2% 160717 (+0.4)

12.8% 160710  (- 0.9% )
13.7 % 160703 

----------------------------------------

3)SBS Fantastic Duo

6.2% 160724 (-0.3% )

LAST WEEK

6.5%. 160717 (-0.7%) 

7.2% 160710(+ 1.8%)

5.4% 160703

----------------------------------

OVERALL 

1) KBS 1N2D S3 E133  17.2 %

2) MBC MASKED SINGER  13.6% 

3) KBS TROS E140 10.9%

4) MBC REAL MEN 9.4% 

5) SBS RM 7.1%

6) SBS Fantastic Duo 6.2%

• Like 13

Yoon Shi-yoon shares childhood memory

Yoon and the cast visited a neighborhood in Suncheon, South Jeolla Province, where Yoon‘s maternal grandparents raised him until he completed sixth grade. Yoon’s grandparents welcomed him and the other members of the TV program when they came to visit. 

Spoiler

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160725

“My grandparents raised me until I graduated from elementary school. Then I moved to Seoul to live with my mother,” Yoon said. 

He then recalled a time when he was elected as class president. “You know, it‘s typical for kids to buy and distribute hamburgers or pizza to their classmates once they are elected as class president or vice-president. My grandmother made and distributed fermented rice cakes.

“It was very immature of me, but at the time, I was embarrassed about my grandmother giving out rice cakes instead of something like pizza or hamburgers. But I was happy to see my classmates truly enjoying the rice cakes.” image

Yoon’s grandparents showed the cast some photos of the actor when he was a child. Yoon‘s grandmother also made some food for the crew, including fermented rice cakes. 

Spoiler

Yoon with his grandmother when Yoon was little (KBS)

Yoon Shi-yoon is widely known for having played the role of Kim Tak-gu in ”King of Baking, Kim Takgu,“ which aired on KBS in 2010.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607251253065123965_

• Like 11

CTH was all manner of hilarious and useless during the paint water game. He had one of the better weapons, even had the advantage of looking at the helicam map, rode a bike, a segway and yet he still got hit twice! Another funny and enjoyable episode.

• Like 8

Dong Gu works very hard in this episode.  He never runs out of energy and I really admire him for that.   I would like to see him one day that he will be more cunning because he was tricked by the members, hence he was not able to win the dinner game of chance.  Haha

And hopefully, their horror special would really send chills to all members.  A kind of fright that they cannot forget. That would be daebak! Haha

• Like 10

8 hours ago, traveljunkie84 said:

Dong Gu works very hard in this episode.  He never runs out of energy and I really admire him for that.   I would like to see him one day that he will be more cunning because he was tricked by the members, hence he was not able to win the dinner game of chance.  Haha

And hopefully, their horror special would really send chills to all members.  A kind of fright that they cannot forget. That would be daebak! Haha

I know right! I was thinking Donggu must be too tired after that game. And the guys, it's so funny how easily they changed 'colors'. They convinced JJY to eliminate Donggu and then saying after that Donggu should eat the food that his grandma prepared.

And CTH, he's sooo chill. It's so funny that he even borrowed a bike and then got eliminated twice. Haha. 

i'm excited for the horror special. 5 big guys but they are afraid of the dark. It's hilarious. Lol. It's good that at least there's one who is not freaking out.

• Like 10

another fun ep :wub:

though i feel sorry for Dong Gu he work so hard to win but lose at last minute when the member join together to trick him..

whenever they do this family special i somehow feel the saddest to Gutaeng hyung because he the only one don't have that chance :( though at least once his mom get the chance to send Gutaeng parent young picture for the Seoul special but now he also loss his mom..the memory of him crying looking at his parent picture still fresh in my mind and how he jealous when CTH&Defconn dad come as morning angel and when he suggest them to visit Jong Min's dad grave :( 

Spoiler

tbh the timing when Dong Gu doing the commentary on behalf of JJY he can just eat at that time lol without playing another game with his grandma since he is describing the taste (remember pollack ep where Gutaeng&Defconn lose but Yoo pd still let them just eat and give food commentary because he disappointed the winning team is so bad at telling the audience how it taste so that some example for special exception can be given and im sure the audience won't complaint)

but well at least he still won that one bowl XD

though i understand Il Yong pd is obviously much stricter than Yoo pd esp knowing the boys love taking advantage of situation but still think at special occasion such as trip to member's parent&grandparents house could have give special exception for example like in Junho parent ep where Junho can't win but after his mother persuasion Yoo pd at least give one bowl for the loser team where all of them can eat not just Junho...

of course in normal ep i totally enjoy them suffering and can't eat when lose since it rules.

just that when they meet their family special ep i get softhearted not because of members but because of the their family who took time to cook so many food but end up can only give a spoon or bowl lol and somehow break my heart when seeing them sad 

well of course it just my personal feel because i know different pd different style so i shouldn't compare them (but at same time im worried for Il Yong pd when he get over too strict with his decision someday could back fired when the members decide enough is enough and plan their own revenge.remember when they are so angry at Yoo pd being too much making them stuck in car with no aircond in super hot weather and end up kidnapping themselves to punish him that one epic moment so Il yong pd need to be careful as well when the member reach their patient limit because with his strict personality and the member seem to complaint a lot im not surprised if those day coming lol)

im just more sensitive when it come to family which melt my cold heart especially the old grandma and grandpa who rarely get to meet the boys and somehow broke my heart when grandpa even apologies to Defconn making him lose though it actually Junho and CTH playing trick lol...main reason could be it remind me of my late grandma and grandpa which i have no more chance to meet it important to see the people who still have the grandparents alive :P 

there are time Dong Gu somehow remind me of Gutaeng in early days when he keep being a blackhole at winning and people avoid to be in same team lol...well they also the same when they not afraid of ghost and stay cool :D 

can't wait for horror special and i hope it would be much better than Dong Gu first horror ep because for me it not scary at all tbh but still fun seeing the biggest coward combi JJY&CTH lmao so i hope the horror next week will be upgraded even scarier

haha btw CTH being eliminated while trying his bike still hilarious :D 

Edited by salz
  • Like 7

The boys are been being like that- playing tricks with one another but when it comes to food they are united that someone should at least taste or eat it.   I can sense that Ilyong PD wants to grant their favor but I guess it is also necessary that he should be firm to implement the policies so that the boys will never take advantage of the situation.  I remember the Best Trip episode, when Yoo PD test their real abilities because the boys keep on begging or making deals with the challenge, thus making them more complacent/perfunctory. 

• Like 6

YSY was given the challenge of getting three of the targets and then getting to the cafe. There was nothing said about having to be seated to complete the mission so he was hit after he had been successful and should have been allowed to eat They should give him some extra break next filming to atone for this error by the crew!

• Like 3

After watching the recent episode, I really think that Donggu is Kim Joohyuk 2.0. He has an innocent charm but he speaks with wisdom. He is good in describing food aside from Deffcon (who has been losing in challenges recently that involves food). And he has a good body kkk. 

• Like 10