[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@flybabyfly You're absolutely right. The Park Chanho episode was Jongmin's first trip back and that was also the kidnapping trip from his military service. And Kim C was there too. Looking at my episodes list, I correct myself and say that in fact Jongmin/Kim C (presumably YooPD) were together on 8 trips with that 8th trip being YooPD and KimC's last episode. The School Trip Special: (Forward to 53:23 - YooPD trekking up the mountain with KimC since they are both leaving the show. It was a very touching trip.)

As I was researching this info, I went to check ratings from Season 1 and it's crazy how back then their ratings were consistently through the roof. I'm talking 15%-20%+++ Times have changed and nowadays the variety world is really competitive and with plenty of shows to go around.

• Like 13

8 hours ago, flybabyfly said:

Is it weird that I felt so happy to know they were visiting a university full of women? :blush: at the same time Joo Hyuk must be banging his head for missing this one out :P

I was thinking the same thing! :P I thought the member would call out his name during the episode 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, kayefaye said:

I'm not familiar with how AGB Nielsen works, but in statistics, there is a general rule that you can't average averages and hope that you produce the right average of combined populations because those populations represent different sizes.

Exactly. Taking an average of an average is statistical nonsense. 

I'm really glad we went up so high. I know that the special had a lot to do with it and I think people also tuned in to see how they'd survive without Yoo PD. I haven't watched it yet but I'm having fun reading all the comments about it from you guys. :D

• Like 7

Taehyun doesn't need  to choose a female partner. He just needs to sit down and all the girls will drawn to him like a moth to a flame. The life of Mrs. Taehyun is not so easy :lol: 

God, I didn't realize how much I missed Joonho until that ESC and ET moment :lol::lol:

• Like 14

I'm so into 1N2days now a days.  I have to admit it's mostly because of Dong Gu, but i'm loving the cast more and more.  I remember watching season 2 and fall in love with the cast, but when most of them left.  I also left the show.  I remember watching season 3 up to Rain as the morning angel then stopped watching.  I couldn't get used to JJY, but now that i'm getting to know him better.  I'm loving it, even though i'm watching from newest episode then working my way back to the oldest. LOL.

Now i can't even wait for Sunday to come around, then Monday for subs.  So my time between i watch some of the older episodes. I loving it more and more. 

Also, for me Dong Gu doesn't have to try to be funny.  I just want him to be him and have fun with the members.  Everyone has a part to play and everyone has their own issue they are worried about.  As long as he doesn't have to force himself to be someone he's not, then i'm all for Dong Gu.  I love the positive him that stinks at playing game. LOL. That's the part i love about him, he's not perfect but just that nice all around guy.  He's always excited and happy to be with his members.  I love Dong Gu and 1N2Days!!!

• Like 11

Does Yoon Si Yoon regret joining '1 Night 2 Days'?

tumblr_inline_o8hyanjomR1qhcop3_540.jpg

Yoon Si Yoon, during his appearance on June 8 airing of ’Showbiz Korea’, answered whether his decision to join ’1 Night 2 Days’ as a fixed member was a good choice or not!

When the question came up, the actor said “Yes” without hesitation, adding, “I get a lot of questions from people going, ‘don’t you think your actor image might be damaged.’ But just because you’re an actor that doesn’t mean you have to be handsome and cool all the time. I’m thankful to be working with the best crew [on '1 Night 2 Days’].”

He also denied ever having pretended to not know something on the show to make people laugh, saying, “That’s not what the viewers want. I haven’t been doing variety for very long at all, and I’m no comedian. If I try to pretend or make something happen forcefully, I don’t think the viewers will like it.”

Source: ALLKPOP

Posted on Thursday, June 9th
  • Like 15

I love the latest epi. Thanx @leekyuphii for writing down what i've been trying to write. 

A big thumbs up for the ratings. I honestly didn't see it coming. I thought this epi would go around 15%. Keep it going up guys!!!

On 6/13/2016 at 2:01 PM, jayne1874 said:

Donggu is kind of slow in adjusting himself, like Joonho in the beginning of the season.

Sorry to cut your long post short. He did looked like he adjusted pretty slow.

Have you changed your mind about him on the latest epi? Izit juz me or he is doing so much better in this Ewha trip compared to the cruise trip? He has more airtime than DefConn and CTH's combined esp that mission part where he ran so fast and funnily left his cameraman panting and shouting "Donggu-ya!!" LOL He evn went excited and hugging JJY about going to the university. He evn bursts out laughing at the sight of the French guy (idk if he was laughing that he was a guy and that has something to do with the KJM joke the guys have been playing around lately or he juz simply laughs). 

That's why the boys kept asking him to find his "character" within the group. Maybe we have found one when he commented "there's only one flower in the university" and the guys was going "what is he on about?" Or something of the like when he commented things in a silly way (example, remember the panty comment he first said in front of the boys?). It's pretty annoying but I guess that is one of his traits.

He also seems like he wants to impress KJH since he is the eldest and the funniest member (i think, juz my lousy opinion). Like usual KJH is still adjusting to him as well. He is still not gonna play nice to him unless Donggu will do something that will impress all the boys. It's hazing KJH-style.

• Like 12

One thing i do notice about Dong Gu is that he's a smooth talker. LOL. I think he does really well when they have normal people as guest.  He's not shy for sure and he really does speak his mind.  He sometimes ask question like i would when i'm watching the members.  Especially, KJM's song episode when he first joined them.  I found it so funny because i too had that same face as Dong Gu to only find out it really was KJM's song.  After that i even went looking for his MV.  Glad i found it, i actually like it.

This is their 3rd trip, i would love to see more of the members all together playing.  The second one, Defconn and CTH wasn't with them at night so i felt like it was missing that brotherly bond time.  I also don't mind seeing more of Dong Gu and JJY.  HEHEH. Yep i ship them.  LOL. 

• Like 9

@tdjunlimited I think he gets the idea. He begins to understand what to do but I still think he has to contain himself a bit. The way he ran here and there in order to win lunch shows exactly what I meant. He should slow down, curb his eagerness a little bit. Winning anything is not everything in variety. Joonho gets popular because he loses more that he wins, unintentionally but always in a funny way. Joonyoung wins almost all the time, either by skill or by luck. But he doesn't try too hard and his personality is unique. Jongmin tries hard to win anything but doesn't mind losing everything for the sake of variety. And Taehyun just has this bad luck as his halo.

That's why I'm worried he might end up like Joowon. But I'm staying positive. I believe the seniors will continuously supporting him. We as loyal fans,  will too.

• Like 9

I actually like the episode, we get to see more Dong Gu and how each member interact with the student in their own unique way. I like how he remember everything the gal says about the road leading to all the building in the university. He really did pay attention. I like the part when he says that Ehwa is not all about gals but also for the history and he felt embarrass that he and JJY had been cheering about it earlier. I think we need to give him more time to adjust. Let's see what happen after 3 months. I'm looking forward to Sunday to come early.:D

• Like 10

21 hours ago, jayne1874 said:

@tdjunlimited I think he gets the idea. He begins to understand what to do but I still think he has to contain himself a bit. The way he ran here and there in order to win lunch shows exactly what I meant. He should slow down, curb his eagerness a little bit. Winning anything is not everything in variety. Joonho gets popular because he loses more that he wins, unintentionally but always in a funny way. Joonyoung wins almost all the time, either by skill or by luck. But he doesn't try too hard and his personality is unique. Jongmin tries hard to win anything but doesn't mind losing everything for the sake of variety. And Taehyun just has this bad luck as his halo.

That's why I'm worried he might end up like Joowon. But I'm staying positive. I believe the seniors will continuously supporting him. We as loyal fans,  will too.

It's fun to see an eager Dong Gu who's trying hard to win, so he can feed his mentor.  With Dong Gu's speed, they need a VJ that can keep up with him. LOL.  It's not like he can just buy everything at one place.  He's going from one building to the next.  Each members has a mission that is hard and takes time.  Which i love seeing them surfer a bit. LOL.  I like the Dong Gu now, I prefer him trying hard to win then not trying very hard.  I see it that what ever he does, can go either way depending on the fan/viewers.  One way or another he'll be blame for not being funny, too eager to win, not trying hard enough, or just too handsome and cool.  LOL.  Just like JJY, he's not very funny but he's strange.  He doesn't say much and when he does it's something weird.  The fan/viewers who follower 1N2Days got used to or understand JJY just like his members did.  You just have to accept that JJY is just JJY. LOL.

1N2Days have been so fun because of  the unique traits of each members.  I hope people just don't pressure Dong Gu to be someone he's not.  Don't pressure him to be funny, when not everyone can be funny.  I like the out of the blue funny.  Like, "did he wake up from the wrong side of bed today"  or "what happen, why is he so smart today" Or "the fool has hidden power".. Stuff like that is more fun to me.  Dong Gu is doing a great job and i hope to see him with his members for a long time.  I want to see more bromance!!!!

• Like 9

@meenia1_1 yes well, of course we can have different opinions. That is one of the reasons why I like this forum so much. We agree to disagree. We express our feelings, opinions, thoughts even disappointments and frustrations on each episode without attacking others. Because we have one thing in common, our love for the show, the members, staffs and Yoo PD :):):)

• Like 7

Yoo PD still in Japan? It seems like he'll spend his entire holiday there. I thought he'd be traveling to several countries. I guess he just love Japan. :lol: Some 1N2D Korean viewers recognized Yoo PD when they met at a coffee shop in Japan last week. She posted her picture with Yoo PD on ig.

I'm so late for my review for the last episode :sweatingbullets:, but just wanna share it. The pace is faster than the previous trip and more packed too so I think people who complained about how slow the previous trip was could enjoy this. Personally, slow or fast pace, I still can enjoy the episode. Il Yong PD's screen time was less compared to Yoo PD, but I think he did a good job leading the team.

Female guests always make the members all bright and smiley. They're as excited as kids on the playground. It's so funny when they expected Maxime to be a girl. CTH was so considerate toward single members and picked Maxime. It seems like most people' eyes were on Junho's mentor judging from netizen's comment and apparently she's model for music video too. But JJY was more attracted to KJM's mentor from how he paid attention when she introduced herself lol. He is friends with many female model, so Junho's partner is the type of woman he usually hangout with, but he rarely hangout with innocent looking girl. :phew:  KJH in the other hand already picked his mentor since the beginning. That ahjussi. :sweatingbullets: Defconn's mentor is such bright girl. Donggu was lucky to be partnered with his mentor because she knew everything about Ewha. While Maxime didn't know anything about Ewha and just took CTH to one place lol. JJY's mentor posted this selfie through DM, but somehow fans still could get it. :lol:

nohcJ4Cm.jpg

This is the first time Donggu got individual mission. I understood where @jayne1874 coming from. He's so eager to feed his mentor and forgot that they need his footage too. JJY has his share when it comes to run away and left his VJ behind. The latest one when they were in Harbin and need to find the basecamp. But he never did it for the whole mission, just near the end. The other members always thinking about getting enough good footage. That's their priority and they always worry when they think they don't have good footage to air. They care about the production staffs. Donggu doesn't have that mindset yet. He still new so he will learn about it. I just realized that he's insecure about his height. I cackled when he asked his mentor if they have slippers with insoles. CTH is an actor who is not that tall either, so he's not alone lol.

KJH and English is not a good match so it's always funny when he does mission related to it. Gina, esc, et, jyana in hangul. :joy: KJM's mission is a torture to the girls since he doesn't know how to do it but they still willing to let him tie their hair lol. He made the first girl's hair looked messy. JJY got mission that he loves, surrounded by girls. :sweatingbullets: It's funny when he felt frustrated and told the girls who followed him to graduate so he could take pic with them. The production team really did their research and knew there would be graduation that day so they could give that mission. CTH's mission was fun. I love popping bubble wrap. Those girls helped him even when he didn't ask. He's Korean women's ideal husband after all lol. But they didn't show a glimpse of Defconn's mission in this episode. I'm excited for the new episode tomorrow.

• Like 7