[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

According to reddit, looks like Running Man (back to back with Fantastic Duo) will go head to head again with 1n2d 2 weeks from now replacing KPopstar. Keepig my fingers crossed that 1n2d will put up a good ratings fight especially with the viewers anticipation of the new member. RM tailed behind 1n2d prior to timealot change, but looks like RMs new PD ia attempting to take the 'reality' route based on last week's episode increasing their rating to 8%. I hope it's just the 'Reply' actors effect. 

I mean there may be posters that are still RM viewers, but 1n2d cast and Yoo PD have a dear place in my heart so I'm really rooting for them. Kkk

In Yoo PD, I trust. Fighting!!

• Like 8

I guess RM is still very popular among teenager in Korea?  At least in China, there is a much larger fan base, they even hv concert and fanmeets regularly. Thinking of that , I really hope that the pd will ask the members(Joon young? Defconn?) to compose a theme song for season 3.coz this is like my favorite season and cast -3-

Another question not relevant to 1n2d, our maknae is now filming a new program in Germany. Although the theme is about sports( according to the news), the crew also say that they are going to hv a busking event~I am now really interested in this show

• Like 5

@Sujin-aI watch RM too and it's the first Korean variety show I got into. Even though now my heart is into 1N2D more and I just keep watching RM out of loyalty, I hope RM can improve their quality too. I prefer them not in the same time slot tho'. Tired seeing childish fans start a fanwar on comment section. Weird that SBS put Fantastic Duo against Masked Singer considering both are singing show, and doesn't MBC also has similar show called Duet Festival or something? I remember JJY performed in the pilot episode during Chuseok special.

@magmrna New theme song for 1N2D to replace the one in the opening? Interesting idea but I think people already get used to with the old one. Never listen to Defconn's music so I don't know how his music sound, but I'm not sure if JJY is the right person to compose a theme song for 1N2D lol. The theme song has to be a catchy easy listening pop tune, while from what I hear from JJY's albums so far, he always make heavy/serious type of melody, just like how rock musician usually is. About JJY's new show, I'm curious to see how it turn out too. Maybe it will be similar to "Youth Over Flower" minus the "kidnapping and surprise trip" and adding some new concept like the busking event. 

• Like 6

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :blush:

So last night I was able to rewatch Sugarman CTH and JJY's ep. CTH so funny he reminds me of Family Outing days and Running Man as well where he's the guest and even the MC (YJS) unable to control him lol. Yeokshi from our Cha Heebin! :tounge_xd:

After rewatching Sugarman, I played this song on repeat mode:

The fact that our maknae sitting and singing like that, he looks so effortless but it's a great performance! And this reminds me to one of the comments made by Junho during an interview with Joonyoung:

Q:  Do you guys monitor each other’s performance in gag concert and album releases?

A:  KJH: Joon Young’s songs… I don’t even know when his album was released. Isn’t the title song ‘Becoming Dust’? Hahaha. We are not that concerned about one another’s matters. Honestly the very fact that he can sing so well is surprising as the voice he has when hanging out with us is not one that can sing well. The earnest expression he has when he sings is both unfamiliar yet miraculous.

I was so sad when I read this:

Q: Are there any thoughts about leaving the show?

A: KJH: Although it is tiring, there were never such thoughts. Due to some stuff that happened at a certain point in time, I did think if it was rightful of me to leave the show. However, I didn’t know what to do at that time hence I continued staying.

Q: Is it because they provided you with concern when you arrived at the shooting site?

A: KJH: That’s certainly not the case. Instead, I was asked to stand at the side, reason being it’ll be simpler for them to cut me out, hence they asked me to stand further away. This is in fact called the elimination style.

You can read the rest here: http://jjyxddorai.tumblr.com/post/135315122473/trans-drunken-talk-%E2%91%A2-jung-joon-young-has

Thank you for the info, @Sujin-a! I'm still watching RM but nowadays I dont watch all the episodes. If I think I wanna watch it, then I'll watch it and vice versa. I really miss their old games or format. When RM's ratings started to flop, they should have change the format but they're still going on with the same format (at that time) thus making the ratings even worse. That is when I find RM has turned into a boring variety show. One thing about RM, they really 'depend' alot on the guests and I'm starting to dislike it (I'm sorry RM fans).

I read in one article, "RM's new PD says YJS could bring the show back to first place in ratings." But how? They shd do that when the show started to flop. We know that 2D1N is going stronger so RM Team shall come up with something sooner.

I dont like this competing thingy, but we cannot avoid it so I hope 2D1N team and us will keep on supporting our members! Remember each member forever!

19 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

I mean there may be posters that are still RM viewers, but 1n2d cast and Yoo PD have a dear place in my heart so I'm really rooting for them. Kkk

In Yoo PD, I trust. Fighting!!

Sorry or cutting your post short. They'll always have a dear place in my heart too :heart:

@magmrna yep our maknae is joining a new reality show: Hitmaker. I wanna watch it bcs of our maknae and SJ Kangin. We know JJY is not a sport person so I really wanna know how he's going to handle that kkk. He even admits it himself that he's not strong to begin with lol.

2D1N%2071_zpsfvmewya6.png

On 4/6/2016 at 6:18 PM, The_Doctor said:

We need a GIF of "towel game" where Defconn gets up from bed speedily, nearly falling rushing to the door with caption "when your mom says breakfast is ready" :grin::lol:

HAHAHA I already imagining it oh my so funny! LOL!

@chocmagma CTH's Family Outing appearance with Jang Hyuk was my first foray to Korean variety show hahaha. And your right, while you have the responsible yet silly (at times) hyung in Jaesuk, CTH is his annoying little brother who is deceitful and doesn't want to do work. And exactly, when I watched his Sugarman guesting and Jaesuk was telling CTH to "Stop it!" or grabbing his arm to hush him, I was reminded of their Family Outing bond. I'm also hoping for Jang Hyuk's appearance on 1n2d. That guy is unintentionally funny. Hoped for the Dragon bros, but it will be far-fetched for Jongkook (who has a new KBS show by the way) to appear especially now that RM is back on its orginal timeslot opposite 1n2d.

This reminds me, I like what Cha Taehyun did during the towel game. It reminded me so much of how he was in other variety shows before (RM and FO) and even in the season 2 of 1n2d. I'm hoping he can be Junho's rival in terms of deviousness. That's why I wanted an older member so that Junho and Taehyun can just play around and be cunning. Them and Joonyoung of course. I wonder what will happen kkk.

BTW, chinggus! Let's support uri Cha Tae Hyun for his upcoming movie "My Sassy Girl 2." I don't know if it will be shown in my country, but I'm hoping that it will do well in China and S, Korea. Fighting Cha Tae Hyun oppa! Fighting 1n2d!!

• Like 5

Guest chocmagma

I PM'ed you the links, @salz. Do check them out :wink:

@Sujin-a, I couldnt remember which Korean variety show I watched first hahaha. It's either Family Outing or X-Men lol.

Dragon brothers' reunion in Family Outing is one of the best episodes ever!

Spoiler

Indeed :tounge_xd:

FO1%201_zpsl8fka5j0.png

Fo1%203_zpsjdtd2rxy.png

FO1%204_zpsarp1z7do.png

FO1%205_zpsspqja0ag.png

I love every variety show CTH's in. He doesnt care about anything and just speak out of his mind. And in Sugarman, he always made YJS flustered with his answer. For example, when YHY team's producer said that he used mini orchestra for the remake song, CTH be like:

CfiiXyNUsAE6_dP.jpg:large

And YJS couldnt hold in his anger:

TYPS%2022_zpsp1t3lklf.png

I find it so funny I couldnt stop laughing!

I wish we can watch Dragon Brothers in another variety show. It'd be fun and hilarious! I'm also hoping that Janghyuk can become the guest for 2D1N and have a match with CTH. We know Janghyuk is very competitive meanwhile CTH is so lazy to compete with anyone lol. It's going to be a very funny episode!

Kyaaaa cant wait for CTH's My Sassy Girl 2! :w00t:

@chocmagma He's hilarious in sugarman. He mentioned Twice and did not sing the 'I love you' part of his song (during the sneak-peek of the new version) because it is for the audience hahahha. Too bad it wasn't subbed properly especially the part when they talked about vocalization

YHY: How about you (CTH)? Do you have vocalization exercise?

CTH: I don't. There's no difference.

Lol and he kept on yapping and Jaesuk tried to stop him but it wasn't sub. When the other sugarman and Yoonha were complimenting each other, CTH and Jaesuk thought the same and asked JJY why wasn't he saying anything (sentimental) lol. They're hilarious. :)

• Like 6

Guest chocmagma

@Sujin-a YJS was so speechless but later on gone mad with CTH's answer when he said that 'I love You' part is always for the audience that's why he didnt sing it LOL! YJS be like:

TYPS%202_zpsancbwy6d.png

Yep some of the parts are not subbed. HAHAHA I remember that part! CTH answered without hesitation: "I dont do warm ups" LOL. And the sub only till here.

TYPS%2010_zps19csmwb5.png

TYPS%2011_zpsu21oeaxg.png

I really wanna know the reason for him not warming up his vocal but so sad that part wasnt subbed.

Another part that I wanna know is this part to which YJS said something and continue with, "What to do with my team? We're in trouble!" to which CTH replied, "Why? This is a festival! Isnt today a festival?"

Spoiler

TYPS%2023_zpspaxhr5e1.png

19 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

Lol and he kept on yapping and Jaesuk tried to stop him but it wasn't sub. When the other sugarman and Yoonha were complimenting each other, CTH and Jaesuk thought the same and asked JJY why wasn't he saying anything (sentimental) lol. They're hilarious. :)

You mean this part? Kkkk

Spoiler

CfilgOEUIAEYvLm.jpg:large

CfilfaUUYAE_CSj.jpg:large

CfiqLdZVAAAOFRb.jpg:large

CfiqLIqUEAEVOz5.jpg:large

CfiqLrMUAAA4yRm.jpg:large

HAHAHA indeed they're hilarious! This episode got the highest in ratings so far with 4.1%. I'm so proud! Heheh.

I'm rewatching Backpacking Special and realized something. After Defconn got injured, Jongmin 'chose' to carry Defconn's backpack but somewhere in the middle of filming, I realized that Yoo PD and Jongmin exchanged backpack to which Yoo PD carries Defconn's and Jongmin carries Yoo PD's.

I'm not sure which backpack is heavier but seeing them so considerate towards each other, awwww handsome marks for them! :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

Before going through the tough course, Jongmin's (actually Defconn's) backpack:

2D1N%2075_zpsl9m1cu7o.png

After the high course, during game delivery backpack chance:

2D1N%2076_zpsicxlue0s.png

Backpack that Jongmin carries after the high course (in blue box) got no name on it but the backpack Yoo PD carries got Defconn's name on it (red box):

2D1N%2077_zpsuzttqxnw.png

2D1N%2078_zpsl7mj4ov3.png

Yes KJM, 2D1N teamwork is always jjang! :thumbsup:

23 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

oh man,my heart really flutter to see her?i like her movie but when hhj appear at 2d1n make me love him.Please marry me.LOL.She look natural without makeup.

• Like 4