[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

My first time posting on this thread ^^ Many people said they were curious about Junho's call to his dongsaeng so I decided to translate this moment since it's such a funny moment... and the video has almost 500k views :o

MJ: Hello?
JH: W... where are you?
MJ: I'm at this place... Seokcho.
JH: Where did you say you are?
MJ: Seokcho.
JH: Your brother is at home now... Hello? Mi Jin... it's so loud where you are... 
MJ: Hello?
JH: Mi Jin... do you remember?
MJ: Who are you?
JH: It's your brother... your brother Junho.
MJ: Yeah...
JH: Mi Jin, do you remember? Our old times... hello?
MJ: Who are you?
JH: It's me... your brother, Junho.
JH: *makes some crying noises* Mi Jin! Hello?
MJ: Junho!! I'm your friend dongsaeng! (not sure at all of this line lol)
JH: Mi Jin.. your brother... is crying right now.
MJ: Junho, are you drunk?
JH: Mi Jin.. right now...
MJ: Just how much did you drink? Seriously!
JH: Mi Jin, I didn't drink anything... I was just sad so I called.
MJ: Why?
JH: It's nothing! *makes some weird noise lol*
MJ: What's wrong? 
MJ: *starts laughing*
JH: Hello? Is somebody next to you laughing?
MJ: It's me!
JH: Who are you?!
MJ: It's me, Mi Jin!!
JH: It's really Mi Jin?
MJ: That's right! It's me!
JH: Don't you hear that your brother is crying?
MJ: Yeah, I hear!
JH: Then why aren't you asking why I'm crying?
MJ: Ah that's... heheheh it's funny!
JH: Hey! Are you drunk?! What time is it? What are you doing when it's 12:10 AM?!.What are you doing with your life?! Your brother is filming 1N2D right now.
MJ: Haha, brother sorry but I'm drunk hahhahahahhahaah!
JH: Because of you, I failed the mission.
MJ: Hahahaha, what to do?
JH: Hey, you should go home right away!
MJ: Ah, I'm really sorry! HAHAHA!
JH: Oh.. this won't do. I better hang up.

LOL his sister was drunk xD I'm laughing so hard at 'Oppa sorry I'm drunk!!!!'. Jongmin called Roy Kim and he was really concerned for him, it was so cute :D At the end he said 'oh, I thought he was dumped by some girl and that's why he called', Joonyoung called ZE:A's Kwanghee, he succeed really easily and Kwanghee said he thought that Joonyoung needed money. Joohyuk called his CEO and he was really surprised, when he found out it was for 1N2D he started shouting and said he was shocked because he's never seen Joohyuk crying before. Defconn called SECRET's Jieun and after 5 seconds she was like 'Oppa, it's so obvious that you're acting right now.' haha. Then Taehyun called Jo In Sung.

• Like 10

[Spoilers] 1 Night 2 Days + reminders

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 1 Night 2 Days | 1N2D  .
fjskaldfj.jpg

Osen - Naver: '1N2D' Kim Junho and sister, siblings who understand each other

1. [+6,654, -71] Kim Junho's dongsaengㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Who are you?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "I'm your sister"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "To to tell you the truth oppa, I'm drunk".  I couldn't stop laughing ㅋㅋ

2. [+5,004, -78] I laughed so hard yesterdayㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Junho and his sister were hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+4,055, -66] "I'm drunk" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+3,343, -62] That part with Kim Junho's phone call with his sister was legendary. She's so cute!!!! 1N2D, do well!!

5. [+3,211, -69] Hahaha my stomach hurts so much from laughing ㅋㅋㅋ1N2D's so enjoyable these days!

6. [+641, -8] Everyone who has watched this episode was probably cracking up during that part ㅋㅋㅋ"I'm your dongsaeng" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Hello, who are you?"

7. [+581, -12] Junho-ya~~~ I'm your sister, Mijin~~ Who are you???? Oppa, I'm sorry. I'm drunk hahahahahahahaha

8. [+507, -17] This part is legendary. Whatever Kim Junho does is sure to make you laughㅋㅋ

jfasklfj.jpg

Osen - Naver: '1N2D' Jo In Sung, handsome voice of someone who just woke up

1. [+6,100, -79] They woke him up while sleeping at 3am but he was really understanding about it... His personality is just as awesome as his name (tn: In Sung = personality)

2. [+4,396, -76] Even his voice is handsome!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+595, -10] Kim Junho's phone call was the best thing about today's episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+274, -3] Today's episode is legendary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+241, -8] This episode is a must watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHas 1N2D always been this fun? ㅠㅠ

6. [+154, -5] 1N2D is life ㅋㅋI personally think season 3's the best season. Yoo Ho Jin PD and the crew are doing such a great job with the show. Regardless of seniority, the members are all close and comfortable with each otherㅎㅎ  It's jjang! I love 1N2D season 3ㅎㅎ 

7. [+110, -1] 1N2D never fails to make me laugh~~ Everyone should jump on the bandwagon alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jo In Sung is so kind

8. [+95, -9] Honestly speaking, it's heaps better than Kang Ho Dong's season

Credit: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/08/spoilers-1-night-2-days-reminders.html

f0df51178e8abe2e763ec80262b09519.gif

• Like 8

going, going, going to watch the latest episode with the subs in a moment.  

watched the one without the subs last sunday (couldn't wait). i too got curious about what junho's call was all about as it sent the members cracking up helplessly :)

thank you friends for your posts shedding light on this. your comments made me more excited to watch the ep with subs.

so, 'bye for now. am off to 2d1n laughter paradise.  see you all there! :)

------

just finished watching the latest episode with my 8-yr old daughter and my 2 nieces ages 11 and 9. they and my sis-n-law are avid fans of 2d1n too :)

we found the massage speed quiz and the crying phone call game really hilarious.  thanks 2d1n for giving us a wonderful laughter fix for today!

Edited by Leedyah
  • Like 4

I didn't expect Season 3 to work.

It's amazing how a variety show can rise from the ashes.Having put more efforts to finding a good cast and not treating casting as finding replacements is a battle half won.

The line-up of the new cast looked raw and untested. Kim Joo Hyuk looks boring and stiff. Jung Jun-young reminds me of Kim-C...hardly speaks and always a world of his own. Defconn looks like he has a shorter fuse than Sung Si-kyung. The production team ranked the cast during the premiere. The cast didn't look comfortable. JJY looked intimidated. But I realised KJH doesn't impose his age seniority on others, certainly not on JJY.  It helps that cast seniority and age ranking are played down, so anyone can make fun of KJH's bachelorhood and age and Kim Jong-Min looks happier with this group. KJH is PD Yoo's trump card.  KJH is like the tendon. He brings fun and he plays down tension. His screen time didn't lessen when he was away hosting another event.

They are not far from the 100th episode and I am not tired of them because I am still laughing so hard.....BTW, are we still far from their next medical examination?

KJH has a jovial family. His mum is funny, so is his sister... ...

Edited by Blizzardistkaputt
  • Like 8

I was too excited to watch it on Friday that I to sacrifice my sleep to watch this episode and it was worth it. I kept replaying some parts. 

Seriously, there’s nothing that I don’t like about in this epi. Of course the games this time are super creative. It's sincerely has no dull moment in this trip. Too bad the ratings are a bit low. The main highlights I find are:

• The massage game was something I never thought would happened. No one escapes the pain of the masseur. Everyone suffered evn JJY - he had the worse kind!
  • The reenactment scene was amazingly hilarious but what came after that made me laughed so hard. The reaction on Defconn, KJH and Taehyun says everything when PD-nim tells them what they actually need to do. Everything before that was useless. LOL:lol:

4DQc3Cr.gif

• The “Are you crying?” game. It’s amazing how the guys called out their closest friend for the game and those friends are mostly from the “struggling friend” trip. I knew someone was going to say to KJM not to call Shin-ji but I suspected that JJY will call Roy Kim but I didn’t know KJM was the one calling him instead. And then, Joohyeok calling his CEO brother but only end up having the “Why? Why?” reply instead. And even Taehyun called Jo In-sung. I knew it was him the moment he answered. But KJH moment was at another level. Of all people, her sister was as hilarious as he is.:D
  • The water game. The G Brothers are at it. That battle was too funny. How did it end up from being classy to fiercest one in the end? And the other 2G brothers end up sleeping outdoors.
  • The morning mission photo shoot. Evryone did so well but KJM is secretly a genius and I agreed that JJY also nominated him to win most photogenic. But Defconn’s provocative photo is the most hilarious. That “Wiggle Wiggle” song came out and immediately I ROTFL while thinking of that Gag Concert’s skit with the same song.

The slow-motion cam is doing such a great job capturing the shows essence and it’s a good thing it’s included in both of the trip’s episodes. It became more meaningful during those games and the trip’s concept really came to life. This episode will be one of my fave. I wish i could do more gifs on this epi but my internet is running a bit slow this month. I might even miss out on the next trip's episode.

The KJH video calling his sister has already reached 1 million+ as of writing.

And thanx @kjmcth for the answer on KJM's late father. May he rest in peace.

• Like 6

kim mijin - also tv celebrity becoz she mc for shopping mall tv

0z1YhVo.jpg 

she 2 x come kbs show (happy together & family dignity with kim junho )

DTi6ni7.jpgbNdRns6.jpg5ouhnmu.jpg

Family's Dignity: Full House | 가족의 품격: 풀 하우스 - Ep.62 (2014.06.17) kim junho with his sister kim  mijin 

Family's Dignity: Full House | 가족의 품격: 풀 하우스 - Ep.67 (2014.07.23) kim mijin 

• Like 5

junho finally changed his pic on his fb fanpage /.. he not active there since coko ent closed 

11214271_814413202010596_387237479637319

BUSAN COMEDY FESTIVAL(BICF)  BACK THIS YEAR  3rd times  -- 28 AUGUST -31 AUGUST 2015 ....  he already say 1 interview even coko ent closed he will  be hold this festival  this year... so date already confirm he and kim daehui hold press confrence 

YIIJpNJ.jpg

if see schedule filming this august ( my prediction) 

friday + saturday  

7 & 8 august not filming 

14 & 15 august --- FILMING 

21 & 22 august  - not filming 

28 & 29 august FILMING  -- same date with BICF 

---- **** crew 1n2d can  changed this schedule becoz they early depature to go LA  -6 SEPTEMBER -

• Like 6

Guest kayefaye

That entire crying game portion is pure comedy gold! It's something that I will watch over & over & over again. And how cool is it that half of the people they called went on the Struggling Friends trip with them?

Junho's clip has broken through the 1 million mark in just 4 days?! And it's not even an official KBS upload. What kind of sorcery is this?! I bet nobody saw that coming. I hope this bodes well for the future of the show.

And seriously, what sort of magical power does Cha Tae-hyun possess that celebrities can't say no to him? :D 
I mean, he "ambushes" Jo In-sung at a cafe and gets him on a boat to Silmido, and the guy just does everything obediently.
And then, Park Bo-young collapses while filming & gets hospitalized, and still goes on a trip with her appa the very next morning.
Now, he calls In-sung again (because who better to call for a WHIB parody than the WHIB actor himself?). In New Zealand. At 3AM. And In-sung is the one apologizing to him.
If this doesn't show how loved CTH is, I don't know what does. (Now Tae-hyun, keep pulling those strings and get Jang Hyuk on 1N2D!)

S1 members are now filming their reunion show in China... and I am already seeing comments comparing the two seasons. As much as I love S1 (and even S2, at least the first year with Bird PD), I sometimes still feed bad for the current team when some fans say that they'll always be inferior to the original. But hey, these guys are troupers. They can just take these comments as a challenge. I hope they keep working hard & not be content with their current success. I'm not so sure about the next episode but they've been on a roll lately that I'm staying optimistic that they won't disappoint this time. :)

What happened in Bali  part is seriously the best part of the ep. Everybody brought their game. LOL. 

Seriously though Tae Hyun. You really called the actor himself who was in New Zealand at 3 freaking AM. Now now... that doesn't show how close they are, I don't know what hehe

I love the reenactment part too, Joo Hyuk and Tae Hyun were great as expected but I kept waiting for the joke to come out and it really did. Both of them. Hahahaha, couldn't help it could you...

CLzG4lGUMAAmvHL.png

This is EPIC lol~ I can't stop laughing at Cha Tae Hyun's picture!! The surfboard and the carriage haha~ ;) and the ripped up shirt! I liked his picture the most!

Anyone around LA here? I am but it's unfortunate that I don't think I can go see them when they come... :( will be busy.. 

• Like 4

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images. Thank you.

This is EPIC lol~ I can't stop laughing at Cha Tae Hyun's picture!! The surfboard and the carriage haha~ ;) and the ripped up shirt! I liked his picture the most!

Anyone around LA here? I am but it's unfortunate that I don't think I can go see them when they come... :( will be busy.. 

I am! I know that Monday is a holiday...the only day I can probably spare to see them at least...or airport?

• Like 1

escape the heat of the night in Seoul -tropical night special

they seem like doing opening at rooftop kbs late from usually (noon )  and PD say go with sleep games now ... at rooftop staff already prepare tent  for them -40 degree... if still remember this not 1st they at kbs  rooftop & tent .. 1st time seoul trip (2014) they sleep in cold weather... now different becoz summer time.. mean their tent +++ sun heat ...1 Night 2 Days!  attacked  Music Bank (meet beast here)  for Air-conditioned room vs  outdoor sun bed  

Members  turned  photographer . take the best photos capture the night view of Seoul citizens  ..so In order to fulfill the mission must  get a good camera.  ( .so they need doing misson to get good camera ..

CLzLD2uUAAEHXrA.jpg

201508080756179110_1.jpg

opening with 4 member?? i think junho early arrive & hidden on tent ?? 

-------------------

play  bokbulbok  to choose which idol come to vs 1n2d team... they must want female idol group but result they got beast 

Pu0ncX3.jpg

ULO3ZKz.jpg

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 7

Junho's clip has broken through the 1 million mark in just 4 days?! And it's not even an official KBS upload. What kind of sorcery is this?! I bet nobody saw that coming. I hope this bodes well for the future of the show.

It's more like the "zombie plague" Kim Junho-style. I hope the "disease" spreads evn broader and maybe, just maybe it'll be an 'epic-demic'!!!:w00t: LOL

• Like 1

kbsw skipped part 3 -episode 81 

• Bal-ri Summer Vacation, Part 1 [Two Days and One Night]
  • bca76e5c73a6386bd0185a841a1e9b15.jpeg
  • Bal-ri Summer Vacation, Part 1

Today’s destination is the Bali of Korea! The name of the place actually is Bal-ri and it is a vacation spot, but something is not quite right!

A real beach volleyball match with actual beach volleyball players! And the locals of Bal-ri bring out a special yet suspicious welcome drink.

•  

8bb6335b8834400ccaa54a67698efd30.jpeg

A garlic necklace on the neck and vinegar cocktail in one hand. The members begin to enjoy the trip!

http://english.kbs.co.kr/hallyu/gallery_view2.html?No=3120 

===============

kim jongmin attend park hyunbin wedding today 

72938751.1.jpg

• Like 4