[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

JUNG JOONYOUNG IS BAAAAAAACK!! 

OMG! I'm literally jumping like crazy when i saw him out from the car and i kept grinning from the beginning til' the end of this episode. Whoaaa~ i don't even notice what the other members do, or what game they played, i just want to see his face. But then in the end i got sad, i need to wait for next episode to see THE REUNION :bawling: 

Well, at least now i'm relieved that he's really coming back to the show. it's like my life back to the way it was back then.. Thank God! :relieved:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Arhazivory said:

We broke 20%. YES! Sorry kjmcth....I know you usually post the ratings but I'm so psyched I had to just say it. 

20.3%

Yass! * fistintheairkimjoonhostyle*

It's not exactly jumping high but still... I think it's the first time they reach above 20% the whole ep without any guests, no?

• Like 3

yessssss...1st time achieved above 20% without guest/s. i am so happy to see uri maknae and also the rating. what i like the most...the staff welcoming him back by torturing him with mountain climbing. everybody knows he hated doing that the most hahahahaha!! and not an easy reunion with the hyungs is more fun & of course that definitely 2D1N style. 

• Like 8

Uwaaaa 20.3% !!! There are so many people waiting for our maknae. We are happy to see you again JJY!

It's really an unexpected mission for JJY. I thought he will join the member at night and didnt do morning mission, but now we see he climb that mountain all alone! ahahaha. The staff really made a difficult challenge cause it's never easy in 1N2D especially in winter ahahaaa. I think the mission give JJY some time to adjust back to variety show. 

And after watching this, I really want to skip this week. Cant wait for the reunion! :glasses:

PS: I know Andy F Noya and Edi Brokoli @CapriGirl13 They are hillarious :D

• Like 6

Jung Joon Young’s Return Gives “2 Days & 1 Night” A Boost In Viewership Ratings

jung joon young

Jung Joon Young made his return to “2 Days & 1 Night” after four months, and it seems that fans missed him a lot while he was gone!

The latest episode of KBS2’s “2 Days & 1 Night” brought in 20.3 percent viewer ratings, which is 1 percent higher than last week’s ratings. The show also maintained its number one spot by far for its time slot against MBC’s “Secretly Greatly” (8.6 percent) and SBS’s “Running Man” (8 percent).

KBS previously announced the singer’s plans to return to the show, and Jung Joon Young was greeted warmly by his cast members upon returning.

Cr soompi

• Like 11

I knew it the rating will pass 20% eventhough it's only 0.3 % but it still count . Hahhahahha:D . URI MAKNAE WELCOME BACK!!!:lol:*celebrating* 

On 15 Januari 2017 at 1:54 PM, kjmcth said:

hi.. 1n2d  soompi  reader .. i want suggest to reader /fan 1n2d here made project delivery cake  for 10th year anniversary 1N2D (soompi forum) .. where in that cake have all member 1n2d since season 1 .. i still remember soompi/1n2dfansub have  made cake project for end 1n2d season 1...  need start now for this (how to donation-design etc)..... 1st epi 1n2d s1 start around july (filming) 

About the project delivery cake , I want to make donation but I don't have credit card but then I thought how about I post the money because I REALLY REALLY WANT to participate this project no matter what . :love:

• Like 4

Guest pink_dolphins

My heart :heart: aches watching our maknae suffering climbing the mountain just to join the gang again but still I'm also glad the production made it like that just to pacify the haters. Sigh... Anyway I'm rejoicing finally our long wait has ended! Our Jung Joon Young is back!!!! :glasses:  I can't wait for their reunion next week.

Yess last week i wanna see them break 20% for JJY comeback ep and they really did yayyy

Hahaha of course the staff gonna torture him first before he get the chance to reunite with hung lol..poor guy climbing a mountain to meet the clueless hyung..lmao 30 times to say his name i think he gonna come down and finish climb up again from mountain before that even happen

JJY even mention Joohyuk hyung lol should i just say 0T7 remember each member forever lol

Would be OT8 if Yoo pd and Gutaeng do special appearance 

Though the funniest  scene gonna be Junho and his poor slave lmao poor dude he need to suffer worse than Junho even the staff dying laughing 

• Like 4

Just checked CTH's sched (out of habit aheee), and they will film again this Friday and Saturday, the first opening together with JJY after months. We might be seeing fancams of the six of them together, unless again, they'll film in the mountains to take advantage of the severe cold weather. I wish they'll do something like that trip with Chu Sunghoon. You know, they can do wild challenges in the day but at night, just let them prepare their own food (from whatever is available in a cabin for example) and just let them bond. Just so they won't get too tired. I know the production and the members have been working doubly hard because of the higher expectations, but sometimes you can just let them lie down and annoy each other. Then, in the morning, maybe take a dive in a nearby stream again aheee. 

• Like 7

Joon Ho and his slave is simply hilarious :w00t: It always impress me how 2 days 1 night involves their staff in the games :D Another name that is frequently mentioned by members and staff too is Soo Chan! He is also member haha 

Good to know that members including Joo Hyuk contacted JJY during his absence. They cared and supported him. Best! 

• Like 7

I am so glad JJY is finally back. I find him very mysterious and he's not afraid to show how he feels. He made a mark on me during their bal-ri episode wherein among the six who have chosen themselves as winners on the best photo, he chose kim  jongmin saying he has the closest photo to the one they were trying to mimic. I love it when they don't have guests.Just the six of them.

I am also elated that my baby,  (ahem..forgive me for claiming him as mine hehe) Kim Jongmin is everywhere.He's making rounds to every show there is..i'm just happy knowing also that people pay attention to him haha..don't get me wrong though 2 days 1 night introduces me to him so i'm here. If this may be off topic or getting overboard,please let me know. Thank you. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

Just checked CTH's sched (out of habit aheee), and they will film again this Friday and Saturday, the first opening together with JJY after months. We might be seeing fancams of the six of them together, unless again, they'll film in the mountains to take advantage of the severe cold weather. I wish they'll do something like that trip with Chu Sunghoon. You know, they can do wild challenges in the day but at night, just let them prepare their own food (from whatever is available in a cabin for example) and just let them bond. Just so they won't get too tired. I know the production and the members have been working doubly hard because of the higher expectations, but sometimes you can just let them lie down and annoy each other. Then, in the morning, maybe take a dive in a nearby stream again aheee. 

It's just simply what I love, when members just work together on something and chatter around about anything. Donggu has yet to feel that situation, I think it will help him a lot to strenghten their bond.

In future, I get a feeling, we will see less and less hard physical labors from the members. They're not young anymore. If I'm not mistaken, all the 3 seasons, season 3 has the oldest average of age? 3 of them are over 40s, 1 is almost  40 and 2 maknaes are just below and after 30s. There will be more mind games from Ilyong PD team, which I would welcome anyway because the members are sooo funny when it comes to mind games. Donggu could be a well-read kid, look smart, sound wise, but look at him at losing rock paper scissor game :D

As long as they stick to the basic concept of 1n2d, I'm okay with that. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jayne21874 said:

It's just simply what I love, when members just work together on something and chatter around about anything. Donggu has yet to feel that situation, I think it will help him a lot to strenghten their bond.

In future, I get a feeling, we will see less and less hard physical labors from the members. They're not young anymore. If I'm not mistaken, all the 3 seasons, season 3 has the oldest average of age? 3 of them are over 40s, 1 almost is 40 and 2 maknaes just below and after 30s. There will be more mind games from Ilyong PD team, which I would welcome anyway because the members are sooo funny when it comes to mind games. Donggu could be a well-read kid, look smart, sound wise, but look at him at losing rock paper scissor game :D

As long as they stick to the basic concept of 1n2d, I'm okay with that. 

Yoo Hojin PD knew even before that the charm of the S3 members rest on their weird but hilarious personalities that comes out unexpectedly in their activities. That's why whenever some hardcore season 1 fans wanted those hardcore trips, I feel like they're missing out on what makes season 3 different from season 1. And I'm not even talking about age. It's nice to have those extreme games and whatnot because that's what I love about 1N2D, but I think it's also okay to have a slow trip every now and then. It's also important to note that season 3 is approaching the same number of years as that of season 1. That's why while Ilyong receives a lot of flak, the idea of the new production team is still unique and engaging. And I agree, as long as they stick to the basic concept of the show, I'm fine with it.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

It's also important to note that season 3 is approaching the same number of years as that of season 1. That's why while Ilyong receives a lot of flak, the idea of the new production team is still unique and engaging. And I agree, as long as they stick to the basic concept of the show, I'm fine with it.

Thanks for pointing this out Sujin-a. Sometimes I don't understand why Ilyong PD gets so much hate.

2 days 1 night have always maintained their traditions. Sure, at times the games may seem tough to some audience but that is the rule of the game. Ilyong PD had many good episodes under him e.g. King Sejong, Jong Min special, woman university etc

To me Ilyong PD is the result of good succession planning from  2 days 1 night. He was already part of the team before becoming main PD. Yoo PD was also part of the team under PD Na. They all share the same DNA of the programme. Agree that the first few episodes he was transitioning but subsequently I felt there wasn't any major difference between his and Yoo PD style. Even allowing JJY to be mentioned and not editing him out totally requires courage from Ilyong to stand against the haters. I just hope fans will continue to support him and the production team. It is a tough job! One week you will be praised and the next week you may be criticised. 

• Like 19

Ottoke, I'm getting tortured waiting for the next episode of 1n2d. I want Mondays to come faster. 045.gif

I'm so hype again each day looking forward for their reunion. I think this trip was superbly well planned. I don't think the staff is torturing JJY but instead they wanted him to get good luck coz it was said that those who reach that mountain top could get luck. That's their way of saying they wanted him to be lucky this year. And the hardship he's experiencing in hiking alone signifies his hardship in battling the witch hunt months ago. And it signifies the long track in getting back to reunite with his hyungs on the show. The Staff did it so good that it intensifies his and the viewers' longing for their reunion. Remember Each Member Forever!

tumblr_ojwf9e5YXA1v2zvwoo1_400.gif tumblr_ojwf9e5YXA1v2zvwoo2_400.gif

tumblr_ojwf9e5YXA1v2zvwoo3_400.gif tumblr_ojwf9e5YXA1v2zvwoo4_400.gif

tumblr_ojwf9e5YXA1v2zvwoo5_400.gif tumblr_ojwf9e5YXA1v2zvwoo6_400.gif

http://joonyoungism.tumblr.com/

• Like 14

Super random thought: Many people were saying that they were "fooled" by the preview last week. I was wondering what kind of preview can be made that can show JJY's comeback without revealing the "comeback" mission? Of course, they already released a PR about his comeback on the 15th so they better show something about him on the preview. Or is it better if they didn't have a preview at all? I'm sorry, I don't really have friends to talk to about my ridiculousness and randomness kkk.

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

Super random thought: Many people were saying that they were "fooled" by the preview last week. I was wondering what kind of preview can be made that can show JJY's comeback without revealing the "comeback" mission? Of course, they already released a PR about his comeback on the 15th so they better show something about him on the preview. Or is it better if they didn't have a preview at all? I'm sorry, I don't really have friends to talk to about my ridiculousness and randomness kkk.

Me too. I cant understand it. Last week preview really showed that the reunion takes time at the night and 1N2D start from morning. So, basically there will be missions before night, it can be 1 or 2 mission depend on the length of the game and lunch time. Also the news about him being back on the show told us that he came at night when no one expected it. So, basically the other members was doing another "usual" trip from the start. It will be so ridiculous if the production team make the night mission in the first part.

And, they didnt make us cant see JJY at all. He is there, doing his own mission to have "permission" to meet his hyung. Seeing he alright and smile, I think it is enough for now cause you know, we miss him so much. And please wait, cause next week we really can see the reunion. The preview give a picture about this "Six Sense Special", whether it is the first part or the second part. Just be patience. 

But as long as the loyal viewer understand that, I think it is enough. They just dont understand :)

• Like 8

Of course JJY has to climb a mountain. Of course his name has to be said 30 times. Of course the other members are utterly oblivious to it! It wouldn't be 2D1N if JJY's comeback wouldn't be as hilariously absurd as this! :D

I laughed a lot during this episode. Defconn sliding down with the cardboard cutout had me in stitches, not to mention Jun Ho and his slave. Defconn had a lot of funny moments in general this episode, right from the opening to the end at the hot spring.

• Like 9