Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest lunagal

@tiffanyndo Your work puts the original to shame :) I'm so proud of our effort together.
@smallfly OMG KwangJa making a re-appearance with YYS as his partner would be DAEBAK!!!
@chappykoo hehehehehe I do it for people like you. Thanks are always welcome :) And I really enjoyed doing this translation. He is so eloquent and humble. I loved this interview.
@zannloo It means something a little more touching than just caring. It sort of means taking care of others in an unconscious manner. A true gentleman. etc.He first used his mini electric fan to cool GAR down, and then got a mini airconditioner which he programmed to the correct setting before turning it on GAR. I don't think she even noticed! Also he expressed concern about her eating the noodles if she didnt have to. He is so well brought up- a true gentleman. Whoever ends up being his wife will be a very lucky woman.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tikamicizia

@lunagal @tiffanyndo thank you for the beautiful translated article.. u're the bestt!!! the more i read his interviews the more i adore and respect him... he's truly a well mannered gentleman... 
agreee please bring YYS to Running Mann!! ;)

@lunagirl @tiffanyndo @kaylanurul @paradicez @ftbluepm @day_dreamer and everyone else. Sorry if I missed some of your names. THANK YOU so much for all the vids and translations and also all your hard work for the project. You guys are so awesome!

The High Cut article should come with a warning because you will fall more in love with this man after reading it lol.

@8001spring Thank you so much too for keeping the first page updated and organized. I was able to watch this cute short vid of YYS singing from it.

Anyone know what song it is? Thanks in advance. I will never get tired of hearing him sing or laugh.

Count me in on wanting to see him on Running Man. It would be hilarious if he turned out to be a black hole given his athletic background.

Guest chappykoo

just finished watch the yys bs cuts..omgaaahhhh how can a 30yo guy be so adorable like this????where can i find a guy like him??? :((

but him doing crunches tho...his breath..... lol why am i being pervy like this :))

and eccckkkkj GAR YYS...gahhh...what should i do with these two :(( how can they be adorable together?and lol wht did yys said when GAR JW and YYS wearing red tshirts..yys said something like 'let go of me!' when GAR hold his arm :)) and lol chilbong oppa :)) girl you successfully make the word oppa sounds cute like that after this drama ruin it ;))

edit: so many awesome thing i found in the highcut interview i forgot this awesome part: OMGGG HE ACTUALLY PLAYED BASEBALL IN REAL LIFE!!!!SCREAAAAMMMM reporternim,chilbong does exist in real life and you interviewed him ;))

CrKAWpg.png
I read the High Cut interview translation. Can I correct one?'It aint't over till it's over' scene was suggested by Yeon Seok himself. Fans are proud of it.
In general,players don't look directly at the camera when they are being interviewed, but Chilbong was in a slightly different situation.그래서 감독님에게 "카메라를 직접 바라보고 나정이에게 이야기하는 것처럼 해보자"고 건의를 했다. So I had suggested the PD "How about try looking right into the camera like I am speaking directly to Na Jeong?"

Guest lunagal

saturn.

said:

CrKAWpg.png
I read the High Cut interview translation. Can I correct one?'It aint't over till it's over' scene was suggested by Yeon Seok himself. Fans are proud of it.
In general,players don't look directly at the camera when they are being interviewed, but Chilbong was in a slightly different situation.그래서 감독님에게 "카메라를 직접 바라보고 나정이에게 이야기하는 것처럼 해보자"고 건의를 했다. So I had suggested the PD "How about try looking right into the camera like I am speaking directly to Na Jeong?"

Guest chappykoo

i heard the special ep rating is 4,5% and peak around 5% so yeah confirmed the high rating is bcs of ppl curious of the husband game..and somehow people are disappointed with the ending?but personally i want lots of people watch the special ep just because i want them to see yys true personality in real life :)

haha i start to forgive this whole fiasco of a drama..but, NEVER FORGET!

@saturn. epp korean fans are proud about that?huhuhu and he totally nailed it because that scene is the best one min scene for that ep :(( im also proud of him!! :((

edit:

@airasara omggg i also want to tpuch his hair!!he has this thick and fluffy hair huhuhu..and that bed hair is my personal fave ;)

btw i open that withbeauty page and notice that SM artists also went to that salon..and in SH yys also said that he and SJ went to the same salon...hmm is GAR also went to that salon? ;)) haha i lurked to the step sister thread and one of them said she actually ship GAR and YYS in real life :)) but gotta admit that they have overwhelming chemistry between them in the bts ;))

ftbluepm said: Okay..tell me how, people don't fall for a manwho is
- a non smoker
- a non snacker
- with abs
- a smile to die for
- tall
- long legs
- love dogs and cats
- a laugh could kills a nation.

thanks for the translation goiz! i love that interview! you can definitely feel his passion in his craft. im so falling for this guy welp:((
i was at the mall this afternoon and i saw a tous les jours store there. i spazzed in front of my sister and she didnt understand why. i cant believe i spazzed over a bakery. #-o
and yes to CB/YYS' bod. it's a body carved by the gods  ^:)^

Guest tiffanyndo

lunagal said:

saturn.

said:

CrKAWpg.png

Guest philaluphia

lightingstar said:
rose_liana said: [HD] 140103 Reply 1994 Special Episode Yoo Yeon Seok Cut 720Phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K026Op7iAG4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K026Op7iAG4

Thanks to all for keep on spreading Yoo Yeon Seok's love to YeoNiverse all around the world! And many thanks for the hard work of our article translators, editors & designers, subber team, the YYS-Chilbong project team and SNS admins! You all are awesome people, thank you so much <3

chappykoo

said:  btw i open that withbeauty page and notice that SM artists also went to that salon..and in SH yys also said that he and SJ went to the same salon...hmm is GAR also went to that salon?

;)

) haha i lurked to the step sister thread and one of them said she actually ship GAR and YYS in real life

:)

) but gotta admit that they have overwhelming chemistry between them in the bts

;)

)

Guest chappykoo

Yes.. I backread withbeaty page and saw their entry on SJ SS5 and pics of YYS filming Honey G MV, posted one after another :D

SM rookies' seulgi also went to that salon and other actors like kim sooro also went there..hmm i wonder if yys is close with kim sooro because i read SHJ and maybe baro's tweets they talk to kim sooro a lot in twitter..but yys rarely interact with anyone anymore in twitter :(( somehow i miss him alrd :((

btw that salon been posting lots of yys bts pics during reply 1994 and also his photoshoots too!seems like an unofficial fansite of yys :))

btw in idols official sites we can check their.schedules in one month..is there such a thing for yys?gah i miss him so much :((

Think he is the youngest looking 30 year old in Korean entertainment industry.
Look at the rest of the guys his age, they certainly looked older than him.
So looking forward to his Taxi episode, cos he's got the whole episode to himself!! (no pun intended)

Guest jongfucius

Yes! His face is definitely a blank canvas, and I have to agree that he can be more flexible when it comes to varying roles. In my opinion, I think Yoo Yeon-seok has an average looking face, he's not your typical flower boy like Song Joong-ki, Yoon Shi-yoon, and Lee Hyun-woo (just a few names to throw out there). He's not necessarily "pretty-boy handsome" like Lee Min-ho nor does he bear strikingly unique features like Kim Woo-bin. Which I think makes it all the more easier for him to smoothly transition in and out of roles (good and bad), add that on with his acting prowess, and voila! You've got yourself a masterpiece!
Now onto that High Cut interview ( @lunagal and @tiffanyndo thanks gals!), finally after 10 years of blood and sweat he's getting his recognition, Yeon-seok oppa your hard work, perseverance, and patience has paid off! I'm glad that even through those years, he wasn't focusing his energy on WHEN but HOW he'd get to where he dreamed to be. He wasn't just going to wait around until a producer scouted him and offered him a breakout role, but instead he went out there and took on as many opportunities as he could get. I like that he was fluctuating between the indie and mainstream film industries, that was a smart move on his part and that gave him the ability to hone his craft as he stated and as it is evident in his works. Keep on working hard oppa but not too hard! 
Lol, and I'm forever laughing at his fanboying tendencies over Amanda Seyfried! I can just imagine him at the salon (and just anywhere else), grinning that boyish grin of his, and squealing internally at the thought of being in the same space as her and being chosen as her ideal type. Watch our Yeon-seokie turn out to be the next Lee Seung-gi, in which after 10 more years he'll finally get around to dating Amanda. LOLOL. 

Guest kimchiflavoredplot

First of all, thanks to @lunagal @tiffanydo and every dedicated fan who is involved in the translations, the social media efforts, the IFC, and the fan project. ^:)^  May Chilbong's force be with you all... 

Now, let the fangirl-ing session begin: 

OMG, the High Cut interview is gold! :x
The interviewer's last comment made me laugh out loud---"So, Na Jeong is a fool. There isn't a guy like Chilbong in the world."---Amen to that, Writer-nim. Amen! :))  :)>-  :-\"
Kidding aside, we've known all along that YYS's portrayal of Chilbong is made of awesome sauce. But his interviews add another layer of oh-my-how-can-you-be-even-more-perfect... excuse me while I contain my feels for a minute. 
Moving on: His success story just proves that 10,000 hours of hard work will truly pay off in real life (ehem ehem). And his humility in the midst of all this success never fails to amaze me. =D>
For the longest time, I thought that Chilbong was already 77 kinds of wonderful. Surprise, surprise: Yoo Yeon Seok is even better! 

YYS's cut from Taxi tonight ep, click 

here, then click "continue as free user." you can stream it, if you want to download it, click "download file" on the right bottom. Another link to download, here 

p.s: if you want to upload in youtube, go ahead, dont need to credit me

Archived