Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

Thanks for sharing all the awesome pixs gurls... @the girl who, @pehong, @erinaz... you guys jjang!
The "bad boy" one... is Oppa wearing an earring, the one he is in a white tee? He looks really young in that pix... The one he is smoking and the bruised(makeup lol) face... He is all "bad" until I saw that cute thing hanging on his cell phone... I lol... like =))
The "beanies" one... I always wonder when they put on beanie, its might not so much be bad hair day or maybe they didn't wash their hair that day lol... 
The "weird faces" series at the fansign... Oppa... hajima... but he is still so adorkable! 
Sorry nothing much to contribute, except missing this adorbable guy!

Porcelain Baby said: Thanks for sharing all the awesome pixs gurls... @the girl who, @pehong, @erinaz... you guys jjang!
The "bad boy" one... is Oppa wearing an earring, the one he is in a white tee? He looks really young in that pix... The one he is smoking and the bruised(makeup lol) face... He is all "bad" until I saw that cute thing hanging on his cell phone... I lol... like =))
The "beanies" one... I always wonder when they put on beanie, its might not so much be bad hair day or maybe they didn't wash their hair that day lol... 
The "weird faces" series at the fansign... Oppa... hajima... but he is still so adorkable! 
Sorry nothing much to contribute, except missing this adorbable guy!

Miss u too dear... I need to sleep, else I can't wake up for work tomorrow lol... 
psst... wrote a fic over at Nareki thread...please head over and read if you have time... *chu*
Not to be off-topic... I am so upset with his character in Dandelion Family... arggghhhh I am still slowly watching.... 

Porcelain Baby said: Miss u too dear... I need to sleep, else I can't wake up for work tomorrow lol... 
psst... wrote a fic over at Nareki thread...please head over and read if you have time... *chu*
Not to be off-topic... I am so upset with his character in Dandelion Family... arggghhhh I am still slowly watching....