Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

Porcelain Baby

said: @minnieXD I played the game! Its funny coz at first I dunno what/how to play, I just swipe it randomly until I read the instruction, I am like ooh like tetris. Its cute! Thanks for sharing. Mr Pizza and their lol CF! Yes Oppa is quite a chameleon, he just need to sleep, have a good hairstyle and he is good to go.

@minnieXD, thanks for the game :)) Is it bad at my first try?

mJK12A2.jpg

To prevent from being off-topic, Oppa looked like a ghost when he proposed to Na Jeong, whereas Na Jeong looked prettiest in it :))

tvNC751B2F5D558B77C1994E16131213C0ACB791

---> someone with amazing photoshop skills can add some "tears falling down from his eyes"? =))

Yay, happy 600 pages :x

@Luna ... u sure it was ur first try ???  @-)  b-(
hahaha so I'm not the only one who think he looked like a ghost T_T He even looked betterbwhen he was suposedly dying of a 40°C fever than durig the proposal scene. skin and bones indeed T_T At least he has much more muscles on that adorable face of him :x makes him to look even more cute =P

While surfing in google found this old article about oppa's Windsor Black CF ^^ 
Jung Woo brings comic spin to whisky campaign
windsor-black_jung-woo.jpg
TV soap star Jung Woo has been cast as the new model for Windsor Black’s South Korean advertising campaign, the high-end whisky’s local distributor Diageo Korea recently announced.
Jung rose to stardom this year through the cable TV series “Reply 1994,” a retro romantic comedy set in a college boarding house in 1990s Seoul. The 32-year-old played a goofy medical intern and the romantic interest of the series’ heroine (played by Go Ara). The series, which came to an end over the weekend, recorded viewing rates as high as 14.3%, which is exceptionally high given the average rate for cable shows that rarely surpass 3 percent.
It was much acclaimed for accurately portraying the pop culture of the times, from the explosive popularity of the Korean Basketball League and K-pop legend Seo Taiji and Boys to the introduction of mobile phones and cyber networks. The series appealed particularly to Koreans in their 30s and 40s that experienced the times as youths.In the campaign for the 17-year-old Scotch whisky, Jung assumes his signature role alongside other cast members of “Reply 1994.”
“Diageo Korea made a bold decision to cast Jung Woo and other actors of ‘Reply 1994’ to promote Windsor Black. The TV series evoked a strong nostalgic pang for Korean men in their 30s and 40s, who are the target consumers of Windsor Black,” said a spokesperson for Diageo Korea.
The six-part campaign videos for Windsor Black can be viewed through its Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Source: http://enkr.blouinartinfo.com/news/story/998456/jung-woo-brings-comic-spin-to-whisky-campaign

Wow. It's like everyone's first time playing this -- where I am, like basically everyone plays/has played this game before. It was like a whole thing lolol
And yeah. Ghostly Jungwoo was not his best look. But at least it kinda went with the storyline of Trash being mega busy/no time to eat/sleep properly, etc.. lol 
And my mom's watching Cunning Single Lady right now and every time someone calls the main lead I keep thinking of *this* Jungwoo xD(and OT, but since I don't watch this drama, I'm having like drama-identity-crisis, so I keep thinking Joo Sang Wook's character is supposed to be his Good Doctor character since that's the last thing I saw him in @-) )

minnieXD said: Wow. It's like everyone's first time playing this -- where I am, like basically everyone plays/has played this game before. It was like a whole thing lolol
And yeah. Ghostly Jungwoo was not his best look. But at least it kinda went with the storyline of Trash being mega busy/no time to eat/sleep properly, etc.. lol 
And my mom's watching Cunning Single Lady right now and every time someone calls the main lead I keep thinking of *this* Jungwoo xD(and OT, but since I don't watch this drama, I'm having like drama-identity-crisis, so I keep thinking Joo Sang Wook's character is supposed to be his Good Doctor character since that's the last thing I saw him in @-) )

Guest andjani

im still in the midst of school-ing when i saw this thread has reached 600 pages so i just want to drop by and say "HAPPY 600 PAGESS WİSHERS! LETS KEEP THİS THREAD ALİVE UNTİL 28194737 PAGES" before it' s too late and this thread jumps to page 601

Omo no sis..no leaving oppa and this wonderful thread and my lovely friends..love u all :-) :-) :-) :-) i accept the honour happily..hehe..

i wonder what is oppa upto these days?hope he takes up a drama soon,enough of rest sseuriki oppa u better comeback soon..hehe..

Ommo... Just realize I topped the page and its 600 pages... Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!
Ok this is related yet not related(am I making sense?! lol), but I just find this fascination I have on Jung Woo so unexplainable... I mean I am in K-pop fandoms and all... but it’s been a long time I have been this crazy, it’s both exciting and worrying for my well-being at the same time... 

Kinda OT - So recently I am obsessed with Lana del Ray, and in one of her MV, National Anthem, she has this monologue... Ok MV was quite random... won't go into detail here... I am not sure if I agree with the values, but I thought the monologue was about loving a man... Not that it co-relates how I feel about Jung Woo... but just the way she narrates the monologue is really lovely...here goes, sharing with you guys... 

"And I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me.
We both knew it, right away. And as the years went on, things got more difficult, we were faced with more challenges. I begged him to stay. Try to remember what we had at the beginning. He was charismatic, magnetic, electric and everybody knew it. When he walked in every woman's head turned, everyone stood up to talk to him. He was like this hybrid, this mix of a man who couldn't contain himself. I always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him. And in that way I understood him and I loved him. I loved him, I loved him, I loved him. And I still love him. I love him."
Credit: http://lyricstranslate.com

I just felt some part about how him being magnetic and everything... sigh I get so wow every time I hear it... 

Although I joined late, but really like this thread... It’s just as warm as Oppa.

Yes, I played the game, but my best was 3000+. 

Yes... Oppa is so amazing that his body condition matches the script... like @the girl who! said, he is such a pro... 

But it was really quite "hard" to see him and the rest of the cast towards the ending episodes of AM 1994 because you can really see that they lack sleep and their tiredness really show, but they still did their best. Am so proud of them.

@porcelain .... magnetic , that's an interesting word and I think I can understand that connection wit oppa .... haha this man is addictive in a very interesting way =]
@andjani .... me likes the idea!  XD let's keep this thread alive and spread the love for this man everyday for the rest of the days =)) #dramaticme 
@dee_dina ..... kkk I doubt he's just resting and playing around , he said in the Trugen event that he's receiving a special vocal training for C'est si Bon and I think that he'll probably take guitar ( or another instrument ) lessons as well ... when it comes to his acting this man is seriously a pro ^^ 

huh????? What is this ???? Why are they doing a photoshoot together again ? ahhhhhhh my oppa and Na Jungie :x :x :x 
gBCpIzN.jpg
OMG , cannot wait to see this pictorial ... perhaps it's for a hallyu mag ? a korean mag ? a new CF ? ahhh I'm going crazy cos seems like DCers also didn't know about this and are as surprised as me XD dshrisjabsgdk :x
@ JW DC Gall

@the girl who! For some reason when I listened to songs, I kinda relate them to Oppa... especially the one like the one I share above... like something that you can't explain, but it draws you in. 
Yeaps I agree, he might be taking lesson for vocal and instruments for Cest Si Bon. 
The pix... Could it be Shin PD and Writer Lee, seems like Shin PD bodyline? And maybe for winning the best cable tv program or maybe for upcoming Baeksang or something? Oppa looks great but why they style cute Ara like an ahjumma? :((
CSI, FBI lets go!!!

Porcelain Baby said: @the girl who! For some reason when I listened to songs, I kinda relate them to Oppa... especially the one like the one I share above... like something that you can't explain, but it draws you in. 
Yeaps I agree, he might be taking lesson for vocal and instruments for Cest Si Bon. 
The pix... Could it be Shin PD and Writer Lee, seems like Shin PD bodyline? And maybe for winning the best cable tv program or maybe for upcoming Baeksang or something? Oppa looks great but why they style cute Ara like an ahjumma? :((
CSI, FBI lets go!!!

Found this on Ara's twitter .... she tweeted this pic 2 days ago ( on April 9 ) and seems like they're about to do the waves on her hair ( the hairstyle on her pic with oppa and even the color ... on her drama her hair is less dark) so I assume they did the photoshoot on April 9 
촬영 준비중^_^* (환절기 감기 조심하세요*^ㅇ^*) 

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Credit: @FloARA211