Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

Live chat omg!aigoo lucky gals..i m sure most of the time these girls would be screaming while talking to him.. Lol.. about oppa and chilbong i m sure they will get along well coz oppa always called him 'a nice kid'..and hope oppa treats him as well :-) and yes in the beginning the drama thread was so much fun with emphasis on all the characters but it got ugly sometime back..if it comes back to the normal form i would love to post there again.. :-) if not i still have this thread to express my love for oppa.. :-)

@the_girl_who! shirtless oppa..nosebleed..lol.couldnt stop laughing at that comment.. :-D

and he makes satoori sound so sexy..hehe!he sounds the most natural among the rest of the cast..oops even najung's dad too..

i really need to watch some of his previous works to know him well..i havent heard his normal accent yet..hope in the next episodes they air Everland cf in between the drama.. ;-)

dee_dina said: Live chat omg!aigoo lucky gals..i m sure most of the time these girls would be screaming while talking to him.. Lol.. about oppa and chilbong i m sure they will get along well coz oppa always called him 'a nice kid'..and hope oppa treats him as well :-) and yes in the beginning the drama thread was so much fun with emphasis on all the characters but it got ugly sometime back..if it comes back to the normal form i would love to post there again.. :-) if not i still have this thread to express my love for oppa.. :-)

dee_dina

said: @the_girl_who! shirtless oppa..nosebleed..lol.couldnt stop laughing at that comment.. :-D and he makes satoori sound so sexy..hehe!he sounds the most natural among the rest of the cast..oops even najung's dad too.. i really need to watch some of his previous works to know him well..i havent heard his normal accent yet..hope in the next episodes they air Everland cf in between the drama.. ;-)

I'm sad to hear that the main drama thread was closed. The shipping war was too much, I guess. We'll just have to be all friendly about it. It's just fiction, right? Nothing is at stake if our guess/ship doesn't win. LOL. I am glad that I only keep tabs of the drama from this thread 'cause I get my daily dose of Jung Woo oppa as himself and Sseureki oppa.

amyrrhielle said: I'm sad to hear that the main drama thread was closed. The shipping war was too much, I guess. We'll just have to be all friendly about it. It's just fiction, right? Nothing is at stake if our guess/ship doesn't win. LOL. I am glad that I only keep tabs of the drama from this thread 'cause I get my daily dose of Jung Woo oppa as himself and Sseureki oppa.

Ah yes,he is a Busan boy!so he talks like shiwon and yoon jae in Reply1997..would love to hear that..in Reply94 i love the word 'manna'..hehe..

i m thinking..hmm that the lady doc trash's friend will they show her ending up with yoon jae's bro at the end..what if they bring about a link between the 2 series?but the parents are same..dosent make sense!but maybe..

dee_dina said: Ah yes,he is a Busan boy!so he talks like shiwon and yoon jae in Reply1997..would love to hear that..in Reply94 i love the word 'manna'..hehe.. i m thinking..hmm that the lady doc trash's friend will they show her ending up with yoon jae's bro at the end..what if they bring about a link between the 2 series?but the parents are same..dosent make sense!but maybe..