Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

the girl who! said: dee_dina said: the girl who! said: Chingus ... I made the decision ... sicne we have Feb 13 to celebrate oppa's b-day again! I have the idea to create a photobook =P and sent it to his management 
Since some of your were so shy to show ur faces and all ... what do you think? if some of your agree ... let's go with the idea! ;))
You just need to send me a pic and a message for him! 

So I haven't been on here all day...that's probably a new record, haha, but I guess that's what happens when classes start.
But I just want to say that the video was awesome and the response it's getting is amazing. I mean, it already almost as 2,000 views on YouTube as I write this.
I also stopped by to say that the third part of the Dandelion Family cuts are finished, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to post it (mostly because it's almost 12:30 in the morning here right now), but just to leave you in anticipation, it's almost an hour and twenty-five minutes long...yes...that's very long. I was going to cut it in half, though...maybe I still will because an hour and twenty-five minutes is very long...and I didn't even include the parts where he's just standing around in the background. Some parts of the video, though, I added to help give a background on what was happening in the story if that story would apply to his character later.
So that's it for now, I'll post the video tomorrow (or rather today where I am) and then I'll get started on doing the rest of the series and then I'll get started on doing Trash's cuts in Reply 1994.
Oh, and before I forget, happy early birthday to Jung Woo! :)

so i'm doing CSI on the epilogue pt 2 with my deluluness glasses on and this is what I found :-B

GAR: Trash...nostril
JW: What do you think you are doing right now?
GAR: We are going to kiss again if we continue like this
ME: :-O  =P~ [-O<

ScreenShot2014-01-14at123728AM_zpsa54f59
ScreenShot2014-01-14at123925AM_zps8e568f
ScreenShot2014-01-14at123939AM_zpsaf950d

Guest old soul

kaykafisyah said: reddy1 said: so i'm doing CSI on the epilogue pt 2 with my deluluness glasses on and this is what I found :-B

GAR: Trash...nostril
JW: What do you think you are doing right now?
GAR: We are going to kiss again if we are continue like this
ME: :-O  =P~ [-O<

old soul said:
I just thought of something.  If both their birthdays are right before the musical, do you guys think that they'll make some sort of special mention about it during the concert and give them a joint celebration? I remember that Ciders used to make a big deal about the birthdays of both GA and YYS being both on the 11th day of the month.  I guess not to be outdone, mother nature took care of it and what do you know? Turns out our Nareki couple end up having birthdays both on the same month and two days apart from each other.  

Guest old soul

reddy1 said: old soul said:
I just thought of something.  If both their birthdays are right before the musical, do you guys think that they'll make some sort of special mention about it during the concert and give them a joint celebration? I remember that Ciders used to make a big deal about the birthdays of both GA and YYS being both on the 11th day of the month.  I guess not to be outdone, mother nature took care of it and what do you know? Turns out our Nareki couple end up having birthdays both on the same month and two days apart from each other.  

@oldsoul no..you didn't help a bit saving my fragile shipper's heart...you know this heart is too fragile which I can easily go menbong if anything happen to Nareki? about the double bday celebration in Feb, I think it's not impossible unless TVN is actually trying to protect JW and GA. I mean looking at the lack of Nareki in the 2 epilogues...isn't that actually fishy? I don't blame the editing tho..yeah they might be a jealous chiljumma or they just trying to protect our beloved OTP. But double bday celebration is not too much to ask for right? They will only blow candles and cut cake together...not much right? Please Tvn..spare this fragile dying shipper's heart....

p/s: I think this post should belongs in Nareki's thread lol

GA really said that? Feisty girl.
old soul said: You know you're asking for the impossible, right?  Try rehab after the musical concert, then maybe it'll work.  Right now is just not a very good time.   
Sorry, @kaykafisyah, I guess I'm not helping with all my babbling, huh?!!     ^#(^