Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

Aww its sad to read the names of his earlier film roles: "thug", "young friend 2", "underling 7"
You have came a long way Jung Woo and I hope you will be the main characters in your future works.
ScreenShot2014-01-12at95558PM_zpsa4dd17a
cr. jung woo international fans site

@clockwatcher@erinaz, Queen In Hyun's Man is a time travel drama so it's half historical. He's from the Joseon era while she's from the present. Kind of like Kate & Leopold, if you've seen that movie. It's really romantic and the leads have strong chemistry (plus it's passionate by Korean drama standards). The leads are now together in real life. I have to say that I didn't ship in this drama and really wanted him to end up with both girls. lol. Like have one girl in Joseon era and another one in the present. lol. I think I'm the only one who felt this way. 
Do you watch other Asian dramas? If so, In Time With You is one worth watching. It's a Taiwanese drama with a couple who've been friends for a long time. It's only 13 episodes so it doesn't drag as much as other Taiwanese dramas. 

That hair tho........
1.JPG?type=w2
cr: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=itfeurope&logNo=110178801905&redirect=Dlog&widgetTypeCall=true
ahaha xD

(I feel weird changing my icon o.o lolol *random*)
EDIT: hrmm the pic doesn't show up xP ... oh well. There are random pictures/caps from his work on that blog page though so yeah.. (I was referring to the curly-hair pic lol xD I just... I just keep thinking 'ahjumma')Is it just me that the picture's not showing up for? O.o

Guest old soul

reddy1 said: old soul said: reddy1 said: Awesome website. If I may, can I put out in two suggestions: 1) under Welcome, is this website the first site dedicated to JW or is it the first international website outside of Korea? 2) can we add jung woo's reply 1994 thank you note that Blue translated?

Guest old soul

reddy1 said: here you go @minnieXD. btw i was about to comment on your profile logo too. hey at least you are consistent with the heart shape thingy.

ScreenShot2014-01-12at104306PM_zpscba74f
cr naver

Guest old soul

@clockwatcher, we really should leave before @the_girl_who! catches on to what we've doing here.  =))
Edit:  Thanks, @minnieXD, @erinaz, @reddy1, for pointing out those lovely photos!! Just want you guys to get in trouble as much as @clockwatcher and I will.  >:D<

minnieXD said: reddy1 said: I don't know, I feel like he would be a cha tae hyun in Jeon Woo Chi if he ever does a Saguek. I honestly can't picture him doing a historical role because of how he delivers his lines and his speech is more modern with a little bit of Busan accent even when he's talking in real life.