[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

@klent  i  agree  rohee  can  only  do  so  much  to  entertain  us. a  squeal, a    smile  but  still  i  find  her  cute. in  another  forum sula  was  compared  to jiohn  in  terms  of  looks   accdg to  netiizens definitely  sulah  is  more  entertaining'.  jiohn  when  she  was  in  the  earlier  parts  of  the  show  was  practically  not  doing  anything,  she  didn't  talk,  she  didn't  mingle  with  kids  her  age  and  uhm  tae  woong  did  the  talking  for  her.  i  only  started watching  when the  triplets  joined  the  show  but  someone  pointed  out  that  the  twin  boys  started  as  babies  and  we  saw  them  grow  up  to  be  toddlers. the  twins  may not  have  entertained  us  at that  age  but  their  dad  did..  i  think  the  producers  should not  choose    babies as  they  maybe  accused  of  exploitation ,  babies  may not s tand  the  hours  of  filming  and  true  they  can  only  do  so  much.    of  course,  they  have  to  find  kids  whose  parents  have  star  value,,  interesting .  the  triplets  were a hit  because they're  triplets  of  song  il  gook.  further,  they  really  entertained  us.

• Like 2

Guest adikkeluangman

I love all the new family. Really intrigued when Lee Bum Soo joined because he mentioned before. He will not doing this kind of show or want to keep his family private. Kinda understand his reason then and also now why he did it. He must take a hit during Daeul birth because he filming for his project and his father was passed away around that time too if I'm not mistaken. So less time spending with his children.

I hope for the next new family maybe the producers team can search for celebrity with children that have special needs like autism, ADHD or anything. So far we got healthy babies and another way opened public eyes about the celebrities family. Many assumes that these families got helper for help or anything. With family with special needs child, it will become awareness for the public because it such a taboo in Korean society. I understand that if celebrity parents refused to do it too.

21 hours ago, lauren2b2 said:

@klent  i  agree  rohee  can  only  do  so  much  to  entertain  us. a  squeal, a    smile  but  still  i  find  her  cute. in  another  forum sula  was  compared  to jiohn  in  terms  of  looks   accdg to  netiizens definitely  sulah  is  more  entertaining'.  jiohn  when  she  was  in  the  earlier  parts  of  the  show  was  practically  not  doing  anything,  she  didn't  talk,  she  didn't  mingle  with  kids  her  age  and  uhm  tae  woong  did  the  talking  for  her.  i  only  started watching  when the  triplets  joined  the  show  but  someone  pointed  out  that  the  twin  boys  started  as  babies  and  we  saw  them  grow  up  to  be  toddlers. the  twins  may not  have  entertained  us  at that  age  but  their  dad  did..  i  think  the  producers  should not  choose    babies as  they  maybe  accused  of  exploitation ,  babies  may not s tand  the  hours  of  filming  and  true  they  can  only  do  so  much.    of  course,  they  have  to  find  kids  whose  parents  have  star  value,,  interesting .  the  triplets  were a hit  because they're  triplets  of  song  il  gook.  further,  they  really  entertained  us.

it's really the producer's "fault"/"choice", whatever the right word may be. it is true, and i did't realize it soon enough, that Daebak was right around the same age when he appeared but Daebak had someone else to interact with and "fill in the gaps", he had two twin sisters. even though the older twins hardly appeared, the younger twins were at their "naughtiest stage". Daebak had "situations" to react to which allowed people to see his personality. The contrast between the twins' chaos and Daebak's laid back nature is what makes Daebak such an entertaining kid. In a sense, without the twins, Daebak will not be as entertaining as he is now. 

jion was a little older when she went on the show. she didn't talk all that much and wasn't as interesting as the rest and we all know the fan reception. 

as for the twins, even though they were young, Hwi Jae is a master of variety and a comedian. he knew how to play his cards. who would forget how he cried in the first episode and succeeding chaos he went through before he got the hang of taking care of the twins. plus the twins interacted with each other. 

it's just that it is natural for the viewers to want to be entertained because, after all, it is TV. 

anyway, i think Rohee will eventually show something. just not now. ALL kids are special, it's just a matter of getting the right venue to show it. 

• Like 6

VERY well said, @klent my thoughts exactly... this show needs both father and children's interaction, and not only the child/children or father only. 

it is lovely to see Seo eon and Seo Jun grow up to be very close - and very unexpectedly they both kept sayng they love each other.. 

yes Daebak is very unique - and perhaps thats why he is "accepted" as an addition - he is not fussy, dont cry much except when he didnt get his share of food hahah

Also, I think Rohee's dad is working very hard for his section - also he tried including the VJs and writers which is not done before.. i applaud that. 

and Soda siblings are soooo cute - love the love DaEul has for his noona.. 

• Like 3

I find it hypocritcal of the netizens complaining about rohee. Especially the first comment. So it's not ok for a 10 month old, but seems to think it is ok for a older child. In the end is it really ok? Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of the show, but the fandoms  kind of disturb me. 

• Like 3

PREVIEW E126 160417 UNCLE SPEIAL

ZEA MEMBER -(SODA SIBLING)

CNBLUE- LOHEE

LEE DONG WOOK -  SEOLA-SUA-DAEBAK

TWIN- SEOEON-SEOJUN- KIM JUNHYUN

Spoiler

Edited by Tinkiebell
Added spoiler tags for easy thread navigation.
  • Like 5

Guest pink_dolphins

I'm so looking forward to ep.126!!!!!!! :D Don't get me wrong but I think Ki Tae Young's negative 'energy' surrounding him makes me feel unpleasant whenever I watch him and Rohee :blink: ----  because when I see these 2 boys with her it is full of light/positivity and Rohee seem so happy with them. :blush:

always see this question    :   if have idol / star guest every show they will  keep ask where epi their idol come as guest without see which episode/title ... on kbsworld tomorrow  160417 episode 125 ......

• Like 3

Lee Hwi Jae says he wants to go on vacation without his wife

1460815231_1102704.jpg

Article: Lee Hwi Jae, "Going on vacation by myself without my wife Moon Jung Won is my dream"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+883, -36] I'm sure your wife feels the same..

2. [+767, -33] I'm a married mother myself and I'm most comfortable alone. Even just laying on the floor by myself makes me feel happy but I don't go telling all my friends that. Everyone else will just ask why you got married then...

3. [+493, -40] And what do you intend to do on that vacation by yourself?

4. [+78, -18] Ugh ㅡㅡ It's Seo-un, Seojun, and Moon Jung Won who are making you look like a good person, how can you go on TV saying stuff like this, I hate it~~~

5. [+65, -7] Why does this guy always talk crap about his family like this. He's never really had a scandal or caused any trouble but the way he talks is so off putting. This is not something someone who won a daesang for a children's variety show should be going around saying. It's funny he even won that daesang when it's not like he's the one who raised his kids anyway.

6. [+63, -4] I'm sure your wife feels the same way!!!

7. [+57, -9] He's the ba$tard who used to say that women should die past the age of 25 when he was in his forties, tsk tsk

8. [+51, -7] I've watched him since I was younger and I feel like his image is so glorified. There's a reason there are rumors of him being a cheater. I bet he only got married because he had to.

9. [+47, -2] Of course everyone wants to go on vacation by themselves at least once ㅋㅋ

10. [+46, -4] I wonder why he always says things like this... I'd be pissed if I were his wife...

11. [+43, -10] He just seems like he's forcing himself to live with his family out of responsibility. He's good to his family but always thinking of ways to get out of their grasp. So different from Song Il Guk and Ki Tae Young.

12. [+42, -8] He's getting back to his old days, tsk tsk tsk

13. [+40, -4] I wonder why he would think that's a good idea to say...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/04/lee-hwi-jae-says-he-wants-to-go-on.html?m=1

• Like 1

I can't seem to remember the last time I was in this thread, but so much has changed. The Triplets & now Sarang left the show - I teared up seeing the Chu families last moments, we've all seen how much Sarang has grown into this beautiful, vivacious & kind 4/5 year old. As always I wish for all the kids that do leave, a happy childhood & may they grow up to achieve whatever dreams they set out for, for themselves.

I just back read 2 -3 pages and hadn't realized that Ki Taeyoung x Rohui x Eugene family were being criticized by k-netizens ... THEN again they always seem to complain about something, it wouldn't be normal if they didn't. (Last time I check the Twins were only a couple of months old too when the appeared but the show made it work !)  We all know the show is about the fathers and their children but it can't be helped that their mother's will make appearances on the show, it's inevitable and has always happened from when the show started out, especially if there is a special occasion (anniversaries/birthdays) or if the fathers have schedules/events that warrants their time more (Shiho with Sunghoon preparing for his UFC matches, Hyejung with Tablo preparing for Epik High's comeback, Jeong-won when Hwijae is tired/or at previous schedules). Although off-topic but this reminds me of Alberto from Abnormal Summit, where he talks about how much he loves his wife & isn't ashamed to say it out loud, it's similar to Taeyoung who is naturally an affection guy & is willing to show it.

As for the article above about Lee Hwijae, the guy is a comedian it comes with the territory. I always feel like he gets unnecessary hate, especially with his stories, his a comedian so of course they're going to exaggerate for laughs. The guy has been so consistent with not only saying but also in his actions too, how much he loves his wife. People just need to back off & chill.

I still enjoy watching ROS it's my stress buster from life. Rohui is so adorable ! I don't think I've ever seen a baby love food as much as she does & her cheeks are so cute, you really do just want to pinch them and go all "coochey-coo" lol. I used to remember when people would complain or worry about the twins always fighting each other when they were younger but look at them now, they're so loving towards one another, the roles are reversed now too. Lee Seojun is the naught one whilst Lee Seoeon is a stickler to the rules, it's always interesting seeing how different twins can be but also so alike too. Which is the same with Seol Ah & Soo Ah, these girls are a bundle of fun & so sweet, Daebakie has got to be one more the most chilled out babies I've ever seen. I love the latest addition to the show of Lee Seoul & in particular Lee Daeul, he really does look like a mini version of his father.

- I'm looking forward to the latest episode. CNBlue with Rohui !!

Guest blixen

There's definitely less activity on this thread since the triplets have gone. Though I enjoyed watching bits of episode 126 I skipped the twin's and LHJ's segment as it's now become it's own variety show. There are too many gimmicks and too many special guests every week that it now feels so contrive and unauthentic. Sometimes it's even uncomfortable to watch especially when it's obvious that they trying to groom Seo Un and Seo Jun to become comedian/entertainer like their father. I understand that the pd's or LHJ are keen for twins to become the main draw of the show but please let them be kids and develop their own personality, talent and skills their own way. 

As for Rohee, the poor girl's parents were getting the flak from knetz for taking her to Guam to see her mother's side of the family. I guess knetz hate to be reminded about their rather mundane lives when they see Eugene and Ki Tae Young all loved up and being a happy family ha ha.

My favourite family is definitely Lee Dong Gook and his five children. They're such a well grounded and tight knit family. Seola and Seo Ah are like Yin and Yang while Daebak is like a buddha so calm and wise yet full of charms. Also love how their mother has purposely stayed away from the limelight very much like the triplets mom.