[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

OjSUflY.jpg

Da Eul to Show Off His Language Skill

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=29891

y Bae Jung Yun] Lee Beom Soo’s son, Da Eul showed off his language skill.

On April 3, KBS 2TV ‘The Return of Superman’ will be aired. Da Eul, who talks weird letters, will disclose his hidden language skill on the program and draw the viewer’s attention.

He visited a toy store, where his favorite animal toys are gathered. At the toy store, he showed his eyes full of love just like he found a paradise. He pointed at several animals and showed off his language skill by saying, “Squirrel", "Koala", "Bat" and surprised his father.

Lee Beom Soo had a puzzled look on his face after hearing Da Eul’s words and made people in the scene burst into laughter. He got excited and asked his son about the name of various kinds of animals. He smiled when Da Eul correctly answered his question and disclosed his great love toward his son.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV ‘The Return of Superman’ airs on April 3 at 4:50pm KST. (photo by KBS)

episode 124 160403 

2016040113122098253_1.jpg

Ro Hee to Make Various Facial Expressions

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=29885

[by Woorim Ahn] Ro Hee showed various faces. 

On the upcoming episode of KBS ‘Superman Returns’, 124th episode ‘This is for you’ will be aired. Among the casts, Ro Hee made various faces in front of foods and caught the mass public’s attention. 

In the still cuts, she made a big smile when she saw her meal. Moreover, she grabbed a spoon and ate it all by putting the foods all over her face. 

Additionally, she poured all her nerves to taste cucumbers for the first time in her life. She grabbed her father’s hand and tried to eat it. She also made a happy face and appealed her charms. 

Meanwhile, ‘Superman Returns’ airs on Sundays at 4:50pm KST. (photo by KBS)

• Like 4

IbyDaai.jpg

e124 160403 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/02/daebak-flaunts-his-athletic-prowess-on-the-return-of-superman/

Daebak Flaunts His Athletic Prowess on “The Return of Superman”

On the upcoming episode of “The Return of Superman,” Daebak will be showing off his impressive athletic ability!

In the revealed preview stills, Daebak is standing on top of an unbalanced wooden board and is trying his best to keep his balance. With his arms and legs stretched out and his butt sticking out, his effort to remain on top of the board is ever so precious.

the return of superman2

He keeps glaring at the board, as if ordering it to stay still, and remains solely focused on balancing. He proves that he is excellent at this despite being just 16-months old, making his father Lee Dong Gook proud.

To watch more of Daebak, catch the next episode of “The Return of Superman” on April 3 at 4:50 p.m. KST

• Like 3

rpAEMLz.jpg

next saturday 160409  kbsworld will be broadcast the return on superman : the x files   ... original slot/   placed  gag concert show ..

gag concert not broadcast new epi last week 160327 due friendly soccer match  at korea kbs2tv ...  

• Like 2

rohee  is  so  cute  and  lovable  in  ep  124. i  just  love  her outfits  and  headgears.  she   really is  the  mini me of  eugene.   sua  is  taller  and  prettier  than  su la  she is also very  loving  noona to  daebak.. i  am  missing  sarang  and  the  triplets  though. there  is  no  manse  nor  mingguk  to  make  you  smile  at  their  lovable  antics.  i miss  shiho  and  her  high  pitched  voice  when  she  calls  '  sarang'.  

• Like 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDvLpXhPigR/

Twin seoeon -seojun 

=============================

Daebak started training football?? Next epi daebak & his sibling support his dad & also filming at 2nd house . some comment who made milk to daebak even his dad sleep .. Must his mom  right .. Must if see from staring they appear on tros  his mom not say goodbye to her kids appear on camera/TV 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDvBNRYvHlm/

• Like 2

Rewatching from the start again and it is crazy how mature Juno, Haru, the elder female twin daughter of Dong Gook and So Eul are for their ages. Also crazy was how early Lee Seo Eon started being a noona chaser :lol: I suppose it is partially due to his being to attached to his mother, this momma’s boy. I saw on the top of the previous page about the Jangs relocating to Jeju. I know their episodes are from 2 or 3 years back but I now wonder about Junseo. His development from what I could see until episode 13 was really worrying. 

• Like 4

YaE3S2w.jpg

2) KBS HAPPY SUNDAY  (TROS+ 1N2D)  (-1.6% )

12.5% 160403

LAST WEEK 

14.1% 160327

-------------------------------------

1) MBC SUNDAY NIGHT (MASK KING+ REAL MEN) (+0.8%)

15.8% 160403 

LAST  WEEK 

15.0% 160327

----------------------------

SBS GOOD SUNDAY (RM+ KPOPSTARS5 )

----------------------------

1ST  SLOT  SINGLE RATING

1) MBC MASK KING (- 1.3% )

15.0% 160403 

LAST WEEK 

16.3% 160327

------------------------

fsaw5hC.png

2) KBS TROS E124 (-1.7% )

11.4%  160403 

LAST WEEK 

13.1% 160327 

-----------------------

3) SBS RM (+ 2.6% )

8.0% 160403 

LAST WEEK 

5.4 % 160327 

=====================

2ND SLOT SINGLE RATING 

P1UkZTh.png

1) 1N2D S3 E117 (-2.0%)

14.8%  160403 

LAST WEEK 

16.8%  160327 

-------------------------

* both sbs program up 

2)  SBS KPOPSTAR S5(+ 3.1 %)

14.6 % 160403 

LAST WEEK 

11.5% 160327 

-----------------------------

3) mbc REAL MEN (+ 0.7% )

10.7% 160403

LAST WEEK 

10.0% 160327 

------------------

• Like 3

Jung Yong Hwa Has Huge Respect for Parents After Taking Care of Baby Ro Hee for “The Return of Superman”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/03/jung-yong-hwa-has-huge-respect-for-parents-after-taking-care-of-baby-ro-hee-for-the-return-of-superman/

It looks like CNBLUE leader Jung Yong Hwa had an eye-opening experience when he took care of Ki Tae Young and Eugene’s daughter Ro Hee for a recent filming of “The Return of Superman”!

On April 3, CNBLUE hosted a live show on Naver’s V app to celebrate the release of their new sixth mini album and the music video for their title track “You’re So Fine.”

During the show, Jung Yong Hwa talks about his experiences filming an “uncle special” with band mate Lee Jong Hyun for an upcoming episode of “The Return of Superman.” You can check out some fan-taken photos of the pair with Ro Hee here.

“It made me really respect parents,” he says. “It was my first time walking while carrying a baby. It was really tiring.”

“You have to know how the baby is feeling,” Jung Yong Hwa adds. “As I spent time with the baby, I thought to myself that parents are really amazing.”

Lee Jong Hyun adds, “When Ro Hee gave us a big smile, she was so pretty.”

e124 160403

cS9eSsq.png7Q1Xqwc.png

6PM7gKh.pngjI9fgLn.pngqT4XAcG.pngNIIZrQJ.pngW11zVTQ.pngwBGgr7S.pngpITiCnT.png6iWjxlS.png

• Like 4

SooAh and Daebak were so cute together this episode. I love their little finger touch and her cuddling with him. It reminds me of the time at their Dad's Jeonbok home, when LDG asked SooAh to play with DaeBak. DaeBak wasn't drinking his milk, but SooAh kept telling him to drink it and she resisted it until LDG told her she could have the rest. 

I saw a couple of people saying some kinda-mean things about SeolAh on Instagram. But no kids are really 100% good or 100% bad. While drinking DaeBak's milk is not the best behavior, SeolAh has shown that she's a good sister to him, too. She's fed him on her own and she's affectionate with him, too. SooAh and SeolAh have different styles as noonas, and it cracks me up. I used to say that SooAh was my favorite, because she was so sweet, but I like SeolAh just as much now because she is so clever, bold and cheeky. She actually reminds me of Manse a lot. She just has a major weakness for milk, lol.

Out of all the families that have left, I have always been most interested in how Jun Seo and Jun Woo are doing. Being older, they were able to express themselves and I thought those kids and their dad were so funny. I always felt great sympathy for Jun Seo and his inferiority complex to Jun Woo. But I think leaving the show was the best decision for Jun Seo, so that he could grow and work through his issues without millions of people (including his classmates) watching. 

• Like 5

Why they not see seola always feed daebak esp sua still not wake up..  But most remember scene seola drink milk daebak. I love these sibling they take care his brother. Twin seola sua only apart 1year with his brother. They only 1year already get brother .. Must jaesi and jaea have take care them .. Still remember when they meet triplets song igook say they fast learn talk and maybe they have eldest sister.. 

Twin with trip 1n2d .. Poor PD yoo worst guest he got.. 

• Like 5

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/03/seo-eon-and-seo-jun-is-more-than-a-handful-even-for-an-experienced-pd/

Seo Eon and Seo Jun Are More Than a Handful Even for an Experienced PD

On March 3, KBS 2TV‘s “The Return of Superman” aired its “I Prepared This for You” special, where Lee Hwi Jae calls in a special favor for his sons, Seo Eonand Seo Jun.

He prepared a special event that will take place for two days, and goes to ask “2 Days & 1 Night” director, Yoo Ho Jin, if he could possibly film an opening for them, in the “2 Days & 1 Night” trademark style.

the return of superman

When director Yoo Ho Jin asks who the guests would be, Lee Hwi Jae carefully replies, “It would be two kids. Could you possibly film the opening for us?”

Taken aback at his answer, Yoo Ho Jin comments, “I don’t understand why you want to take such a hard route.” Lee Hwi Jae explains that he wants to do it this way, so that the twins will cherish this memory.

However, before the filming even begins, the twins begin to cause trouble, running around. Yoo Ho Jin asks, “Can you hold on for 10 seconds?” The twins continue to run around, even with their dad begging them to calm down.

When they finally calm down enough to take one take, Seo Eon and Seo Jun escape before “2 Days & 1 Night’s” official line, “the nation’s first outdoor variety,” can even be said. Lee Hwi Jae and Yoo Ho Jin end up running after them in order to capture them, using up every bit of their energy.

the return of superman 2

When Yoo Ho Jin finally manages to capture Seo Jun, Seo Eon escapes, and vice versa, making it almost impossible to capture both of them at once.

He eventually manages to convince them to come back, and says, “Let’s just do it once. They only have to say ’2 Days & 1 Night.’”

Lee Hwi Jae, laughing at the twins’ energy, asks if they’ve ever used up so much energy to film an opening, to which the director bluntly says, “This is the hardest one yet.”

the return of superman 2

Following the opening, the twins set off on a mission with their dad, and go to a library where they must find hidden puzzle pieces.

While placing the pieces together, Seo Eon and Seo Jun chant, “one day, two nights; two days, three nights, four days, five nights,” showing off their natural talent for variety.

====================================

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/03/doctor-gives-his-opinion-on-why-daebak-doesnt-cry/

Doctor Gives His Opinion on Why Daebak Doesn’t Cry

Daebak is known for not crying and having a calm nature for a baby, which is attributable to his strong nerves, according to a Traditional Korean Medicine (TKM) doctor.

On the episode of KBS2’s “The Return of Superman” which aired on April 3,Lee Dong Gook visits a TKM doctor with his children. The main purpose of the visit is because of his concern for Seol Ah’s smaller height in comparison toSoo Ah.

Daebak is first to be examined though because his sisters insist on him going first. After testing his pulse, the doctor says that it is strong, then proceeds to explain the characteristic of such people.

daebak 3

Lee Dong Gook also asks about why Daebak doesn’t cry that much.

“He’s born with it,” the doctor says. “It seems like he naturally has calm nerves. Of the Sasang Constitution types, he’s most likely a taeyangin type.” The Sasang Constitution is a classification system in TKM that divides people into four types with attributable physical and social characteristics.

daebak 2

• Like 3