[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/13/song-triplets-celebrate-their-birthday-early-with-song-il-gook-in-instagram-video/

Song Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday Early With Song Il Gook in Instagram Video

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are celebrating their birthday a couple days early with their dad Song Il Gook!

On the morning of March 14, Song Il Gook shared a video of his beloved triplets to his Instagram. In the video, the boys sing “Happy Birthday” to themselves, with Daehan particularly into the song and Manse looking like he’s mostly excited about their giant cake! The cake appears to feature figures of the triplets and their dad, as well as some of their favorite things, such as a fire truck. There’s also a big pile of what looks like presents in the background!

When they finish up the song, the trio excitedly blows out the candles. Manse then points at the figures and turns to his dad behind the camera to ask, “What’s this?”

Song Il Gook writes as the caption to the video, “Since I can’t be with the children on the day of their birthday because I’ll be away in the countryside filming (T.T), we had an early birthday party~^^.”

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse came into the world together on March 16, 2012, which makes them 4 years old this year in Western reckoning.

Happy birthday, triplets!

----------------------------------

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/14/choo-sarang-keeps-a-secret-from-her-dad-on-the-return-of-superman/

Choo Sarang Keeps a Secret From Her Dad on “The Return of Superman”

Though Yuto seems to be the love of Choo Sarang’s life, she firmly stated that she would not be marrying him.

On the episode of KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman” aired on March 13,Choo Sung Hoon asks Sarang whom she likes these days, since in the past she has liked Yuto and Manse. When she says it is a secret, he asks her to pick between Yuto and Manse, and she picks Yuto. He then asks her to pick between her mom Yano Shiho and Yuto.

sarang 3

After some hard pondering, Sarang picks Yuto.

“Does that mean you will be marrying Yuto?” Choo Sung Hoon asks.

Surprisingly, Sarang says no in a firm attitude.

Yet when Choo Sung Hoon asks her who she will be marrying then, she says, “I told you that is a secret,” and remains silent on the topic. Choo Sung Hoon wants to know why she has so many secrets these days, and she answers, “Because it’s fun to have a lot of secrets.”

sarang 2

-------------------------------------------

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/14/so-eul-and-da-eul-take-care-of-the-cameramen-in-their-house-on-the-return-of-superman/

So Eul and Da Eul Take Care of the Cameramen in Their House on “The Return of Superman”

Lee Beom Soo’s children So Eul and Da Eul may be little, but they proved they have big hearts by taking care of the cameramen.

On the episode of KBS2’s “The Return of Superman” aired on March 13, Lee Beom Soo’s household is energetic as ever. Da Eul, especially, brightly says hello to all the cameramen around the house who are hiding inside little tents.

While he does so, Lee Beom Soo gives Da Eul a dekopon to eat. Rather than taking the entire fruit for himself, Da Eul hands every piece to all the cameramen, not even saving one for himself. So Eul, too, follows her brother and proceeds to hand out pieces of her dekopon.

soeul daeul 2soeul daeul 3

==============================

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/14/kang-hye-jung-shares-a-sweet-slice-of-a-home-life-with-tablo-and-haru/

Tablo and Kang Hye Jung‘s daughter Haru is growing up so fast and already helping out around the house!

On March 13, Kang Hye Jung posted a photo of the father and daughter doing the dishes with the caption, “Gotta to help mom on the weekends.”

In the photo, Tablo and Haru are still in their pajamas as they look back from the sink towards the camera.

Tablo looks like he just woke up, but Haru (who has gotten so much taller!) cheeses brightly for the camera.

Tablo and Haru became a “The Return of Superman” favorite during their stint on the show from November 2013 until the end of 2014. Since leaving the show, Tablo has been focusing on his music and brand new recording labelHIGHGRND.

• Like 4

It would've been nice had Uhm Taewoong and his daughter were still on the show 'cause he co-starred with Eugene in a Drama previously (they were super cute together) it'd be nice to see some interaction between Rohui and Jion. Oh well~ Eugene's and Lee Bumsoo's family are the only families that I'm interested in watchin' atm. Especially the SoDa siblings. They're both such well-adjusted, well-rounded, decent kids. And of course Ki Taeyoung is a real hottie LoL! I marvel at his expertise in taking care of Rohui all on his own. Eugene & Rohui are super lucky indeed.

• Like 4

On 14/03/2016 at 1:03 PM, lauren2b2 said:

i  just  watched  subbed return of  superman ep 121.  that  was  not the  last  epi  for  sarang.  it  will  be  a long  goodbye  for  sarang.  she's  frank and  honest.  asked  who  she'd  like  to invite  to her  party,  she  readily  answered  seon  and  seo  jun.  when  asked  about daebak  and  his  sisters,  she  said  they're a  very  noisy  family.  ha..ha..ha..  

Sarang is a funny girl! She says the twin girls’s family was noisy but she gets along well with the rascal boys as I call them - Manse and Seo Jun. Or maybe she just has higher tolerance for noisy boys :D

I got teary eyed at the ending part of the episode. Next week’s going to be a lot of waterworks I guess.

• Like 2

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/18/choo-sung-hoon-and-his-family-say-goodbye-to-the-return-of-superman/

Prepare to say goodbye to another beloved family on “The Return of Superman.”

On March 20, Choo Sung Hoon and Choo Sarang will make their last appearance on the KBS hit variety show “The Return of Superman.” It’s time to bid farewell to Choo Sarang, who made the entire nation into ddal babos, or fools for their daughters, and Choo Sung Hoon, who seems strong on the outside but crumbled in front of his lovely daughter.

A preview video released on March 17 shows some of last moments with the family. In the video, Choo Sung Hoon’s family sets up a special “ChoovelyRestaurant” for their fans, and they treat fans to simple yet tasty dishes like cold pasta and hayashi rice, as well as Yano Shiho’s rice balls.

On this day, the fans gathered to say “I love you” to the family. Although Yano Shiho cried many tears, Choo Sung Hoon appeared calm and placid.

However, it was not easy to say good bye after being together for nearly three years. At the last farewell party held with the writers and producers of the show, he could not hold it back and finally shed tears. He choked up as he said to the writers, “I was always so grateful for being with you all. I was so happy together with Sarang over the past three or so years.”

Choo-Sung-Hoon.jpg

• Like 3

after the triplets left superman show. i was wondering if the show still okay? 

LOL. The new family all adorable. hohohoho.. especially eugene daughter, ro hee so cute. OMG. cant wait to see her grow up and started talking. she duplicate from her mother. her cheeks looks chubby, and she is so big girl. omo omo..

btw lee bum soo children also cute, so eul have the same appearance with haru, she is so beautiful daughter. and da eul so handsome, the mix from their parent no jokes, they are perfect children.hahaha

lately i watched daebak, he act cute lately, haha maybe because he is in the stage of trying to talk. hehehe..

but, i still miss the triplets, without them, i would never watching superman show. ughh..

Edited by snowangel358
  • Like 6