[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

incidentally,  this  is  not  nitpicking  but  sometimes  i  find  the  twins  sula and su ah  unkempt  and  untidy,  their hair  are  so  unruly  with  all  those  curls .  don't  these kids  have  stylists?  i have  never  seen  the  triplets  ,  sarang  or ji ohn  untidy.  i  hated  the  clown  pants  of  ji  ohn  then  but  she  is kept  well  groomed  by  her parents same  with  sarang  and  most  specially  the  triplets.

They're barely two. I wouldn't expect any of these children to have stylists on a day-to-day basis (though it's fine if any families do), but especially not 2-year-olds who have been on the show for two months. 

I actually love Sua's unruly curls. They are so unusual and cute. I think it's hard to compare with Jion and Sarang because they have straight, easy to manage hair. For a dad who hasn't cared for his girls on his own much, and who definitely hasn't had much experience managing curls, I think he's done fine with the younger twins. They usually look acceptable when they go out; Sua usually has her hair in little buns or pigtails to keep things under control. I hope next week they teach him to style more defined curls to cut back on the frizz (she'll need someone to teach her if her hair stays curly), but I'll still love seeing adorable post-nap messy curls. 

• Like 5

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse Are Superheroes in New Commercial

dmm.png

The behind the scenes photos of a commercial with the nation’s triplets, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse, have been revealed.

On November 10, LG Electronics’ ‘LG PuriCare’ was advertised in a commercial with the triplets. With the theme, “Protect Our Home’s Air,” the triplets are seen adorably fighting against dust and odors in the photos.

dmm2.png

dmm3.png

The triplets are each dressed in superhero costumes and are melting hearts with their adorable selves in the photos. The triplets had filmed the commercial happily as they played and climbed on top of people dressed as dust and odors. It was also revealed that during filming, Daehan took care of his younger brothers the whole time while Minguk and Manse charmed the writers with their cute charms.

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are currently part of KBS 2TV’sThe Return of Superman” which airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m. KST.

You can also watch the super cute commercial below!

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/09/daehan-minguk-and-manse-are-superheros-in-new-commercial/

Daehanie really acts like a Hyung, as always!

• Like 6

Twins' Mother Instagram Updates with Translation:

Translation: My love, Lee Seo-eun

Translation: My love, Lee Seo-jun

Translation: A saucer of ketchup each and their most favorite fried potatoes (Chips?) #vacationalright

Twins' Mum Instagram With Translation:

Translation: Umma image is gone

Translation: Dad who is very conscious of the camera came out (on the photos) like this [i.e. appeared clear in the photo]

Twins' Uncle Instagram update with translation:

Translation: Babbling after they are done with their business (sh**ting). The 슥슷슥[expression of the sound] sound you heard coming from the back is the sound of Uncle's furious scrubbing of the floor as the twins' mother used "Uncle Chance" to clean the floor.

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse Are Superheroes in New Commercial

Daehanie really acts like a Hyung, as always!

I was going to say the same thing. Look at his pose. He is acting so grown up. A real hyung. 

Daehan looks like his father, only slimmer. :D 

Anyway, it's because of Daehan Minguk Manse, my blog traffic suddenly getting high hits on 3 PM. I didn't know the reason until some of my follower on IG and twitter said TROS (Song's Family part only) is now airing on 1 of TV channel. The power of Daehan, Minguk, Manse, after all :D 

• Like 1

Song Il Gook and Song Triplets Revealed to Have a Super Wife and Mom

Song Il Gook and Song Triplets Revealed to Have a Super Wife and Mom

The amazing background of Judge Jung Seung YeonDaehan, Minguk, andManse’s mother as well as wife of actor, Song Il Gook, has been recently revealed.

On the November 9 broadcast of tvN’s “The List 2015,” a list for “Stars with Successful Wives” has been revealed in which Song Il Gook placed second place. Judge Jung Seung Yeon was revealed to have placed in the top 1 percent at her school and in 2000, was admitted into Seoul National University’s Department of Justice where she obtained her master’s and doctoral degrees with honors. She maintained great grades at the Judicial Research and Training Institute and at the age of 33, was appointed as aBusan District Court judge. Currently, she works at the Incheon District Court.

To top that off, Judge Jung Seung Yeon can also speak Japanese, English, and French. She has even become close friends with Sarang’s mother, Yano Shiho, due to the fact that she is able to communicate with her perfectly in Japanese.

Song Il Gook quickly fell in love with such an amazing woman and married her after dating her for one year and six months.

Meanwhile, actor Hwang Jung Min placed first on the list. Others on the list were Ji Jin HeeAhn Jae WookYoon Jong Shin, and Ryu Seung Wan.

Note: Jung Seung Yeon’s image is blurred due to her being a public official and a non-celebrity. The alteration of the image was not done by Soompi.

• Like 2

Seo Jun Gets a Chocolate Fondue for Seo Un

dkfggp3tsitji2es8i7bavfni2ovbdle.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] KBS ‘Superman Returns’ twins Seo Un and Seo Jun showed off their brotherhood.

This week, 104th episode ‘Little Big Hero’ will be aired on the program. On the upcoming episode, Seo Jun looked for chocolate fondue when his brother Seo Un said that he wanted it.

On the day, Seo Jun looked around a buffet to find chocolate fondue that Seo Un wanted. When he found the chocolate fountain, he got embarrassed because he couldn’t reach the fountain. He looked around and saw an employee to ask for a help.

Seo Jun successfully brought the fondue for his brother and gave it to Seo Un. Seo Un got happy and became proud of his brother. After they ate it all, Seo Un looked for the fountain for Seo Jun. When the staffs saw the scene, they smiled at Seo Un and Seo Jun’s brotherhood.

Meanwhile, the 104th episode of ‘Superman Returns’ will air on November 15. (photo by KBS)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=26548

• Like 6