[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest mingukiefan

i think it is really cute how song il kook always ask minguk for a kiss  they are very sweet to each other

Guest mingukiefan

minguk and daehan look alike, manse and daehan look alike as well... but minguk and manse do not look alike at all! it is weird haha but that is what makes the triplets so special, they are alike but very different and unique in their own ways

abt Rating here .. Superman lead 47 weeks  here for their slot (4:50 PM- 5.20pm    )   all rating you can see on naver updated every monday for sunday program 

3iYj2Ps.jpg

where NOW  KBS  SUPERMAN  vs MBC Mask King  vs SBS Take Care Of Dad 

Before this KBS superman vs MBC DWAG S2 vs SBS KPOPSTAR S4

---------------

2nd  Slot 5 :  pm - 6:15 pm 

KBS 1N2D s3  VS MBC REAL MEN s2  VS SBS RM 

h2D0Gk3.jpg

-----------------

overall sunday for    6 program from   3 station  ( kbs -mbc -sbs)  

this week 150524 + last week 150517 + 150510   lead by 1n2d also from kbs program 

1) kbs 1n2d 13.9%

2) kbs superman  12.6%

3)  sbs rm 

4) mbc  real men 

5) mbc mask king

6) sbs take care

===================

===========================

here also have competition for overall program where kbs with Happy sunday (superman + 1n2d)  - mbc sunday night(mask king + real men ) sbs good sunday (rm + take care dad) 

that why you can see i updated 

1) kbs happy sunday 

2) mbc sunday night 

3) sbs good sunday  

p/s sorry i can't reply on msg .. 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 1

Guest KDIK

The ratings game is bound to go up and down, that's just how it is. The fact that this show has consistently remained number 1 for so long is already an achievement in itself so no need to worry, as long as the public still come back to them then all is well.

As for Uhm Ji-On it's similar to Haru. I remember when Tablo went for a consultation and the doctor said that Haru needed to improve her social skills with children her own age, she was comfortable around adults but not with kids. In this instance Ji-on's the same but she attempts to be sociable with other kids (e.g. The Twins episode and Jeju Island) I just think she needs to be comfortable around whoever it is and then she'll open up more.

OMG ! How good were Baekhyun and Chanyeol with the twins. I honestly wasn't expecting that at all and the twins really warmed up to them quite fast. It was awesome seeing Seoeon comfortable around them and Seojun going to the market with Chanyeol was another highlight too.

Edited by KDIK

Uhm Ji On Hugs Mickey and Minnie Mouse on Trip to Disneyland

Uhm Ji On Hugs Mickey and Minnie Mouse on Trip to Disneyland

Child star Uhm Ji On is having a fun-filled vacation in Disneyland.

Ji On’s mother, ballerina Yoon Hye Jung, recently posted pictures of her daughter on their vacation to Hawaii’s Disneyland on her personal Instagram account. The photos show Ji On hugging Mickey and Minnie and looking happier than ever. “Uhm Ji On is so excited,” Yoon Hye Jung wrote, “that it is making me feel like a child again. I want to take pictures with Goofy and Mickey, too.” Based on Ji On’s photos and her mother’s reaction, it sounds like the two are having a very enjoyable trip.

Meanwhile, Uhm Ji On appears alongside her father Uhm Tae Woong on the variety show “Superman Returns.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/26/uhm-ji-on-hugs-mickey-and-minnie-mouse-on-trip-to-disneyland/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 2

Guest mingukiefan

minguk is growing more and more handsome, apple of my eye

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 12th

Congratulations! You did it again, chingu! There's no stopping you!:piggydance:

We got secrets - Asianfanfics

Let's celebrate your success with something sweet. Enjoy some cupcakes with your family ,  especially with your little ones this holiday season. :dontwanna:

What's your favourite cupcake flavour? Do let us know. :eatscookie:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

Edited by confusedheart
Edited for Christmas event 2021.

Guest uriuri

I think this is a preview for ep. 80... Triplets part

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/405121

You also can find other RoS kids on this link. 

​Thank you so much for the link!

Manse addressing Daehan as hyung was really heartening [though it was to get more ice cream :P]. Hopefully, Minguk will do that soon :) 

Can't get enough of the twins cuteness! Especially then running and then jump-landing onto the bed. Is great that we are seeing more of the conversation between Seoeun and Seojun! Seojun has this really cute and chic way of speaking, not to mention his improved vocabulary! He really is a fast learner in terms of language.