[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

The tricycle ride comparison of the boys from THEN and NOW.

tumblr_nlrxah0aIX1tmjt2ko2_400.gif tumblr_nlrxah0aIX1tmjt2ko4_400.gif tumblr_nlrxah0aIX1tmjt2ko3_400.gif tumblr_nlrxah0aIX1tmjt2ko5_400.gif 
tumblr_nlrxah0aIX1tmjt2ko6_400.gif tumblr_nlrxah0aIX1tmjt2ko7_400.gif

Manse still prefer walking than using the pedal, hehe!

tumblr_nlrxah0aIX1tmjt2ko8_400.gif tumblr_nlrxah0aIX1tmjt2ko9_400.gif

Before dad is pushing him, but now he is helping the twin. Yay!!!
tumblr_nlrxah0aIX1tmjt2ko1_400.gif tumblr_nlrxah0aIX1tmjt2ko10_400.gif
Credit to owner from Tumblr.

• Like 1

The triplets surely are very handsome and you can see some features of each one of them in each other. And they have grown so much. Minguk is looking more and more like his daddy. Manse has the thickest hair, but it seems coarser and darker. Daehan's hair is finer and not as thick as Manse's. Minguk's hair is the finest and possibly the softest. But you can see that he's got long sideburns like Chun Jung Myung.

Ji On is a big girl. It seems like her mom already has a hard time carrying her. It looks like she's just slightly smaller than Sarang who is older by two years.

The twins are very active. Will Hwi Jae get his wish of seeing his sons as active sportsmen?

• Like 1

Seo On And Seo Jun Are Naturals At Soccer

by Sora Ghim] Lee Hwi Jae’s twins show fancy dribbling on ‘Superman Returns,’ surprising ‘soccer hero’ Song Jong Kook.
ulofa7wqjq1zql2hqc04w79yvcgcwb2h.jpg
For the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV show ‘Superman Returns,’ Seo On and Seo Jun visit ‘Song Jong Kook’s Soccer Academy’ and show off their soccer skills.

On this day, the twins play with various balls, from the average soccer ball to a huge gym ball, proving their love for balls.

Furthermore, the twins display their dribbling techniques, surprising everyone there. Only 24 months old, these babies don’t act their age and even completed a ‘balloon heading.’

Lee Hwi Jae couldn’t take his smile off his face while observing the twins dominate the soccer field. Yelling ‘Hurry Hurry~” he brought laughter with his excitement and ‘soccer dad’ actions.

Also overseeing the twin’s soccer lesson, Song Jong Kook praised them, saying, “Seo On is center forward! Seo Jun will be defense.” People anticipate the twins’ soccer ability that even surprised Song Jong Kook.

Meanwhile, ‘Superman Returns’ will air on Sunday, March 29 at 4:50 PM KST. (photo by KBS ‘Superman Returns’)

Uhm Tae Woong Reenacts ‘Architecture 101’ With Ji On

vhcreksotdsujifz0cblujuuanav484p.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Uhm Tae Woong has prepared a surprise for his daughter Ji On.

For the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV show ‘Superman Returns,’ Uhm Tae Woong constructed a playground just for his daughter, reminding of his movie, ‘Architecture 101’ where he played an architect.

On this day, Uhm Tae Woong transformed into a carpenter. He made up his mind to create a playground for Ji On so she can have a place to run around and play.

First, he set up a plastic tent outside for Ji On to play warmly while still being outside. Afterwards, he drew pictures and words on the walls of the plastic to play with Ji On while teaching her Korean. Not only that, but Uhm Tae Woong wrestled with lumber in order to make a swing.

As soon as Ji On saw the ‘house’ that her father made for her, she was full of laughter. In addition, she loved the swing her father made, not getting off. Uhm Tae Woong asked, “How is it? You don’t have to go to a playground now, right?”

Meanwhile, to see Ji On’s reaction to her very own playground, ‘Superman Returns’ airs on March 29. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns’)

thanks for the lovely pictures of the Song boys! I'm really looking watching forward watching this series, for the sole reason of these beautiful children. Sarang grew up a lot actually all of them. I can imagine how will be their interaction in my class. Manse will be the trouble marker with his girlfriend Sarang, Minguk is the smart one, my circle time will be not dull because of him. Deahan will be my assistant always following my instructions and will be the leader. Seo Jun and Seo Eun will be the gang always will take all the toys all for them and will not share! hehehe! lastly Jin Oh will be the smiling angel that even when you are tired her smile will melt all you tiredness away!

That folks is our Superman children class!

• Like 1

Guest xuan_xuan

can't stop admiring all these pictures and gifs that u all have provided for us to view, thanks a lot guys and girls! almost every day i come here to appreciate all these, hehe!

the  triplets  are  getting  taller  and  bigger.  i  jsut  wish  that  song  il  gook  and  his  wife  would  start  toilet t raining  them.  ji-ohn at  her  age  is  being  toilet  trained  by  uhm  tae  woong.    wouldn't  the  triplets  be  embarrassed  later  on  that  their  pooping and peeing has  been  immortalized  on  tv and  you  tube.  song  il  gook  even  just  washes  man  se  in  the  sink. later  man  is  seen  peeing on  the  floor.  isn't  this  unsightly?!

lauren2b2 said: the  triplets  are  getting  taller  and  bigger.  i  jsut  wish  that  song  il  gook  and  his  wife  would  start  toilet t raining  them.  ji-ohn at  her  age  is  being  toilet  trained  by  uhm  tae  woong.    wouldn't  the  triplets  be  embarrassed  later  on  that  their  pooping and peeing has  been  immortalized  on  tv and  you  tube.  song  il  gook  even  just  washes  man  se  in  the  sink. later  man  is  seen  peeing on  the  floor.  isn't  this  unsightly?!