[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest Spring Andrew

4. [+152, -13] Eyeyeyey~ Sarang~ I can hear Shiho's voiceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

THIS..my friends n I always do Shiho voice when talking about Sarang

LOL XD I don't think Daehan wanted to hurt Minguk. Mingukkie was lovingly bugging Daehan but didn't know that it would make his hyung feel uncomfortable under that blanket. Daehan had to wrestle himself out of his brother's embrace and yes - that involved a high kick :P

sorry, double post

• Like 1

Of course I thought about that too! But I replayed it and you can see him aiming for him before he kicked. There was a pause from the moment Minguk let go of him and when he had the kick. They were screaming when Song Appa and Manse were at the bathroom, probably because Minguk was having his revenge. lol

I may be wrong (and hope I am) so will watch it again.  :-B

edit:

I take it back because it's really hard to see from the angle whether he can see Miguk's face or not so it really is just an accident based on that. I know of course they were just playing. However, it's the kick that worried me. Even if it wasn't at Minguk's face, he still kicked his brother. He could've used his arms and hands but chose to kick him first.

I don't know about you guys, even if my nieces and nephews are as playful as them, I never let them use their feet. They can punch other (though they will be scolded if they do that) and use their bodies, not just their feet to someone else. But that's just me.

They looked fine after so it's good.

Before I get attacked by Daehan supporters, let me just clarify that this is in no intention to make him look bad. I love all children here, and I would have said the same thing even if was Seojun who did that to Daehan. lol

mmm they're boys.

it's pretty common to kick and punch in between.
i have a cousin that have 2 boys with only 1 year different. one day both are quarrel and ended up the older one broken his arm and the younger one with bandaged in his head. they're like 7-8 years old at that time.
But they're joking around as if nothing happen in the hospital...

another time, both were locked in the bathroom while playing around.
their mother was panic and hysteris while their father calmly broken the door to let them out. they're in the bathroom for at least 2 hours..without clothes.

Now they're 16-15 years old...and like friends. you can find the younger when you find the oldest. always together like that...
and they're still kick and punch when they're quarrel...unless when their father diciplined them.

once again, they're boys. girls hold the grudge, boys are not. so I don't know about you, but i don't find it threatened...

Unless, (this is also happened , my neighbour). the oldest kids put the pillow in the face of his sister.this is what we called threatened. why? even if he does not know, he can kill his sister like that.
Not to mention that SIK sometimes playing kick and punch with the kids in previous episode. 

tumblr_nlakqscM0M1tmjt2ko4_400.gif

in this gif, both manse and minguk hold daehan to stand. the funny thing was minguk grab daehan's hair hahahaha...and manse hold daehan's body.
off course three of them fall together, daehan and minguk cry..daehan i think because his hair grabbed by minguk..minguk because of shock.
and manse....he didn't cry...
he's established being the most independent since he's a baby 
  • Like 1

Guest blixen

The look on Seo Jun's face when Daehan said "this is mine" is priceless  :-j

Seo Jun and Manse are Daebak. Both are funny and entertaining to watch. 
Very Happy Birthday Twins and Triplets :-* :-*  :-* :-*  :-* 

Appa il guk has good dress sense. I like the blue (deahanie), green (manse) n beige (minggukie) outer that the boys are wearing.

Also noticed the. tights that the boys wore. Were they not from the market in the last episode?

I bet appa is going to get scolding from wifey when he hang minggukie with his legs playing 'helicopter'. Aiyoh so dangerous. Thankfully the wall is partly padded. 8p

looks like Appa il guk finally got his wish n managed to go kayaking together with three boys. So cute :)

• Like 1

Song Il Gook and The Triplets Show 10-Second Magic

[by Woorim Ahn] Song Il Gook of ‘Superman Returns’ revealed his own discipline.

In the 69th episode of the program, Song Il Gook showed ’10 seconds magic’ and became a hot issue.

For

the triplets, a vacuum was an interesting toy. The three boys grabbed

the vacuum and cleaned up the living room. However, a war broke out

soon. The vacuum became in Daehan’s hands and Manse complained about it

to his father.

2lrrrcxif4sifq1ri0hv2f9wogu878fx.jpg

At this moment, Song Il Gook’s ‘10 seconds magic’

was recognized. Song Il Gook didn’t take away the vacuum right away and

said, “Daehan, you are handing it over to Manse after 10 seconds” and

started counting 10 seconds. After Daehan finished his cleaning play for

the moments, and gave the vacuum to Manse. Song Il Gook said, “Whenever

kids grizzle, you have to wait for 10 seconds. Then the kids will be

changed. This was amazing. Magical 10 seconds” and introduced his new

discipline.

Meanwhile, ‘Superman Returns’ airs on Sundays. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday – Superman Returns’ captured image)

• Like 1

Really love the way how SIG educate his children.... Amazing!!!! He will not scold or shout at the kids....

Not like almost all Asian parents will do.... Remember when I was young, my mum confirmed will shout at me if I don't give up toys to my brother... LOLX!!!!

• Like 1