[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest Pussu

vieryo said: Whoaaaa.. The Triplets and The Twins are only 1 day seperated?
I'll be glad to join the hastag birthday for the boys in twitter. Shall we make the hastag? 

They are not just a day apart but a whole year apart. The twins were born on 15th March 2013 and the triplets on 16th March 2012. But they are so very cute though......

I know that the years is different, i'm talking about the DATE!

• Like 1

Guest Pussu

vieryo said:

vieryo said: Whoaaaa.. The Triplets and The Twins are only 1 day seperated?
I'll be glad to join the hastag birthday for the boys in twitter. Shall we make the hastag? 

HOLD UP !! So the Lee family moved houses right ?? cause the background from the preview suggests that.

I don't think it's odd that Hwijae is paying more attention to Seojun, it's just that his beginning to talk and respond so his encouraging that by talking back. If you notice he tries to get Seoeon to say words/respond too. Lee Hwijae makes the effort to try and focus on both, earlier it leaned more towards Seoeon because he was more reliant on his Dad as opoosed to Seojun who was more chilled (at least back then).

Song Il Gook fans - Is he or isn't he filming a movie right now ?

After Mingukie and Manse show off their acting in episode 67. We can watch Song triplets acting skills again in the new ep. 

To all those actor out there, watch out your back :)) :)

cin1.gif   cin2.gif

cin3.gif

cin3a.gif   cin4.gif

The cutest stepmother and fairy godmother :)) :))

• Like 1