[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest myhepyending

@mi7chimes OMG!!!! You are a doctor??!!! :-O like seriously???!!! Aren't doctors are soo busy...but yet you still have time here???!!! Girl you are a ninja!!! Just like our baby girl =D>

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ladyndependent said: Hey everyone well I just backed read like 10 pages lol... But I saw pictures of Lee Minho smoking I think we should just accept him for who he is... We shouldn't judge him even if he smokes. It might be good that he doesn't for his health but even if he does we also shouldn't judge him!!! Love him respect him for who he is :-)

Guest eppas05

Goodnight you all here in Los Angeles. I just love to read all your comments. Hopefully tomorrow morning there will be some news of uri Shin Hye Royal Tailor script reading :)>-

Guest lilyrose81

I read that a lot of korean celebs smoke, so no big deal that he smokes :) Some female celebs smoke too, I read.

Anyways, that's not the issue, i still love Minho. My dad's a smoker too and I've gone mad and crazy advising him to stop, but i'll love him forever anyway lol.

The issue here is the DVD. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY???!

BTS only for Ep 1-8? What is there to show us gahhh. The lovey dovey sizzling stuff starts after the rooftop kiss which is after Ep 8. Are you serious SBS or production team or whoever is responsible for this?

But anyway, to think of it,

Delulu on : they're hiding MinShin interactions because it's too obvious on cameras?

Delulu off : they're being greedy, so they'll release another DVD after this with more BTS and Director's cuts.

Idk man, I want to watch the Behind the scenesssss! Heirs don't have much BTS up to this date I wonder why, hmmm B-) 8->

Guest DamarisL

I love idea of this couple and love LMH but smoking is bad for himself and people around him. I don't judge him, but if stop to smoking it's better for him and PSH :)>-

I don't stop questioning about the Heirs DVD content.

1. What happened in BTS ep 9-20 so they don't want to put the footage? Did Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye cross the line?

2. Was it because Min Ho and Shin Hye's statements in SBS Drama Award Best Couple saying their chemistry is "good"? How "good" is that?

3. Was the closet kiss scene that passionate? Need 19+ rated for the release?

4. It was the same as HanBam interview when Kim Woo Bin got more time on screen yet Min Ho and Shin Hye's parts were edited. Will it as same as in the DVD then? Unfair.

5. The deleted scenes are not that important for me because Kim Tan and Eun Sang were not in the same place together.

6. Talking about The Heirs kissing scenes, it may take more energy for the team to edit because of too many angles to shoot.

32102_20120918_144143_377921_34904597096
dont-test-my-patience-thumb.jpg

Guest ladyndependent

@mi7chimes

I know what you mean of course we all don't want him to smoke but either way we shouldn't expect him to change for us he has to do it for himself and if he decides not too then it's ok we can still stand by him lol he just so handsome...

lilyrose81 said: I read that a lot of korean celebs smoke, so no big deal that he smokes :) Some female celebs smoke too, I read. Anyways, that's not the issue, i still love Minho. My dad's a smoker too and I've gone mad and crazy advising him to stop, but i'll love him forever anyway lol. The issue here is the DVD. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY???! BTS only for Ep 1-8? What is there to show us gahhh. The lovey dovey sizzling stuff starts after the rooftop kiss which is after Ep 8. Are you serious SBS or production team or whoever is responsible for this? But anyway, to think of it, Delulu on : they're hiding MinShin interactions because it's too obvious on cameras? Delulu off : they're being greedy, so they'll release another DVD after this with more BTS and Director's cuts. Idk man, I want to watch the Behind the scenesssss! Heirs don't have much BTS up to this date I wonder why, hmmm B-) 8->

Guest eka5566

minshinshine

said:

just found this during the "Heirs" after party wrap-up..
https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/1016418_509625849150206_450623848_n.jpg(sorry don't know how to do gif...just sayin

what yah think chingus? giddy giddy yup!!!!

;)

)

;)

)

Guest lilyrose81

Think of it the BTS videos they've released many of us think they have more chemistry there than what they shown us from episode 1-8. or it's just me because that's where I noticed that maybe they are attracted to each other. =))

With those few BTS we can just see how they are very comfortable with each other and sparks are flying everywhere. They are not even aware of people around them (remember KJW and KMY) and just keep smiling/laughing to each other. =)) 

Oh yes yes darling, not just you, I saw it too haha their chemistry was sizzling in the BTS that they've released (early episodes) too of course heheheh but what I meant to say was after ep 8 their chemistry got zillion times better because their TanSang relationship got better too (more skinships and all that) which is why I believe we can see a lot lot more if they release BTS for ep 9-20 rightttt.

So SBS or whoever is responsible for this, please listen to us crying for more BTS.

Guest rjuliet

its still a bit fishy here..why interviews after sbs drama awards are not released at all...and why no more interview with minshin or even the trio minshin woobin..compare to the twilight saga, although the rumor is crazy but they still do extensive promotion, touring all over the world, and doing interview and photoshoots together, though not just robsten, taylor was included to prevent more fueling rumors...but with minshin we could see almost nothing...no interview together and no photoshoots whatsoever...
my pov is probably both minshin and their agencies talked to producers that they want to minimize any documentation that could fueling their dating rumors and they prefer their interaction during filming not to be scrutinized, heavily analyzed and widely spread...

When I opem this thread and read about latest news I'm so pissed off >:P

Not like BBF OR HEARTSTRING they can release bts even in the end of the episode and we can saw that many bts on youtube

BUT WHY THE HEIRS IS SO SPECIAL,WHY SBS?????? \:D/

If you do that,that will make us know there is something that you want to hide

I mean,I can saw many fanmeeting BBF AND HEARTSTRING but why not with the heirs ^#(^

Okay so many question in my head now,I think I have rewatched sbs award again to give positive vibe bcause I cant get bts closet scene X(

Btw I just update my little FF https://www.asianfanfics.com/chapter/edit_chapter/633237/25 hope you like it

tumblr_mr4hss4g7h1s9qf9ro1_500.gif
I LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!! :)) :)) :))
It's the weekend and I can finally indulge in my own addiction. >:) :)) ;))
Hiya @hotbb!!! I am resurrrrrrrected! Yo! HarHar! :))

Aish. So it's true. That DVD stuff is true. :(
What a RIP OFF.
This is just like the Xmas Heirs "Special". A total rip-off.
Well played SBS. :(( :(( :((
I received same specs. I was sorta giving them a chance with the deleted scenes... but the deleted scenes they specified in the specs are sorrrta... useles for my own.. y'know.. taste? HAHAHA!

The only useful stuff for me is the deleted scene in the "almost kiss".. it says here.. they've added more.. how "more".. 2 sec "more"? 2 styles "more"? 2 angles "more" HAHAHA! :))

@mi7chimes *bows in respect* then *glomps* mishuuuuu chinguuuu... mah boss... mah boss.. a tyrant.. *wails some more*

HAHAHA! :)) :)) :))

I miss shipping with you guys... a lot.. and that's just two whole days... :D

Guest eka5566

photo396231.jpg

'Cinderella' programs enchant TV audiences

scene from the drama "The Heirs". Provided by SBS

"Get out of my house! No? Want to continue going to Jeguk High School? Then love me as much as possible". 

This is a line from the Korean drama "The Heirs", which successfully ended its run last December. "The Heirs" follows a love story between the son of a business tycoon and an ordinary girl. In the drama, high school senior Cha Eun-sang (actress Park Sin-hye) lives with her mother, who works as a housemaid in the Jeguk Group chairman's house. The mother and daughter eventually start living in the maid's room, but Cha keeps working various part-time jobs, including washing dishes and delivering fried chicken. Then a love story between the chairman's second son (actor Lee Min-ho) and Eun-sang blossoms.

The recently finished SBS drama was highly praised and the cast included some of the best actors in 2013. The main actors, Park and Lee, got the best couple award, and Lee received the best male actor award at the SBS Drama Awards. 

Like most dramas, "The Heirs" can be characterized as having a "Cinderella complex", with a helpless female character who waits for her prince to rescue her, just like in the fairy tale. In dramas, this element works with two people - a poor and incapable heroine and a handsome, rich hero. Since 1994, many Korean dramashave included this element and it has become an essential part to a successful drama.

Cinderella dramas are loved by many people in various countries, and each country tries to sell their copyrights abroad. The popularity rating of a drama is influenced by the audience. Most of the viewers are women, according to the Korea Creative Content Agency, and the value of Cinderella dramas is increasing because women of all age limit enjoy the dramas.

Cinderella dramas are loved by many because every drama has its own special element, even if it's formulaic. For example, the drama "Lovers in Paris" (2004) included a secret behind birth, "Secret Garden" (2010) had a fantasy of two people switching bodies and "Secrets" (2013) included a hit-and-run. Drama-loving viewers sometimes complain about simple and obvious endings, but they enjoy watching Cinderella dramas because new shows are constantly appearing.

But there are other factors that affect the popularity of Cinderella dramas. Critic Hwang Jin-mi said that social life in the present age helps make Cinderella dramas popular. 

"South Korea is made up of social divisions nowadays and the potential for success is limited, unlike in the past", Hwang said. 

"An individual's blood-and-tears endeavors cannot change their social class, and that is why they think they need to marry rich, young individuals from financial conglomerates. The TV audiences know this, but they relieve their stress by visual sensation".

BY LEE DA-GYEONG AND HA HYEON-KYUNG [enational@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

Archived