[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OliveS said: PSH Kiss... notice the difference  :)) :-* =)) ... Minshin is real <3 <3 <3
ds13Yi27.jpg 

park%2Bshin%2Bhye.jpg 

iwojke.jpg 

AH.

I really can't resist this KISS.  I just can't. :))
Oh my~

THE DIFFERENCE????
It's in the technique. :D

@giselle_tw said *gulp* *gulp* *gulllllp*
@stucked said *slurp* *slurp* *slurrrrp*
(then nibbled.. right partner? ;):)) )

AH. That kiss. Always awesome each time I see it. :))

just pass by to greet you all ......bwahhahahahahahahah
HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY 800TH PAGES, LADIES AND GENTS.......  =D> =D> =D> =D>
I AM STILL HERE, SILENTLY LURKING.. I just love being a "passive" member these days.. ehehhehe.. saranghaeyo everyone.. jaljja!!!  :-*

minho818 said: just pass by to greet you all ......bwahhahahahahahahah
HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY 800TH PAGES, LADIES AND GENTS.......  =D> =D> =D> =D>
I AM STILL HERE, SILENTLY LURKING.. I just love being a "passive" member these days.. ehehhehe.. saranghaeyo everyone.. jaljja!!!  :-*

Mian... I have been MIA. You guys move way too fast! HAPPY 800 pages (though by the time I type this we would have blown past 800...) Muuuuchh loooove to everyone here.

As for all the confusion about wth is going to happen in China with LMH and PSH and which show they'll be appearing in... trust me, even as a Chinese-reader I'm SUPER CONFUSED!! :D :D :D HAHA I think there's a lot of random content out there as someone pointed out. But I did a quick check at the MinShin baidu bar (the Chinese equivalent of this thread I think?) and there's nothing about a Chinese TV appearance of them together so my shipper heart is going to have zero expectations! :D

Also...looks like I owe you guys some translations :) Parts of this have been translated before but I personally prefer something consolidated and with the original so I can imagine subs hahaha...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=CVWFw8x1Cdk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCVWFw8x1Cdk%26feature%3Dyoutu.be
PSH's "The Heirs" Taiwan OST Promo
(Starting from about 00:40) Hi everyone, I'm PSH.
Q: Previously, you've been to Taiwan for filming. What do you miss the most about Taiwan?
PSH: In 2010, I stayed in Taiwan for 3-4 months for filming. I really miss the fans here in Taiwan, and the crew, the directors and other actors. I really miss them. When my schedule brings me to Taiwan, I will occasionally get in touch with them. They're the ones I really miss. If I have the chance, I would like to film with those guys again.
Q: Interacting with "rich kids" in The Heirs but acting poor, was there anything bittersweet?
PSH: In the show, a lot of the actors wore nice clothes. And many wore high heels too, for the length of the school uniforms - pretty leather shoes or really high heels. But I was acting as a "poor inheritor", so I could only wear a plain and serious uniform, or sports wear. Whenever I dressed up I had to make sure I didn't attract too much attention. Every time the director saw me in a nice coat, he would ask whether that was too sophisticated. So I had to be mindful every time I wore something.
Q: You were the only one on the show who was poor. Any dissatisfaction?
PSH: (smiles so sweetly) I was the only poor one, but I received love from many boys, so I was alright!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LLIPGwK_7Jg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLLIPGwK_7Jg
"The Heirs" OST Lee Minho Interview 1+2
LMH: Hi everyone. I'm LMH. Happy New Year. Wishing everyone happiness.
Q: Kim Tan in 2013's "The Heirs" was extremely popular. What are your thoughts?
LMH: Filming "The Heirs" taught me a lot of things. One of the things the drama really wanted to convey, even a 27-year-old like me could really feel deeply, the show really made me realize something about love. It made me rethink what love is. Also, I received a lot of popularity through the show, and fortunately could transmit the show's message to more people. So I'm very happy. At this reflective time of the year, I feel like 2013 was a time that really made me feel very blessed.
Q: What was the toughest memory from filming "The Heirs"?
LMH: Thinking back on the past 6 months, there really was nothing that can be described as tough. Everything to me was a really great memory. In 2013 I was able to film "The Heirs" and had the opportunity to collaborate with many sunbaes and other actors. I think this was the best gift I received in 2013.

Chinggus I have a random request for all the video whizzes out there. Anybody have a clip (with original sound, not music video) of my favorite Tan-Eun scene right outside the shoe store? Where he backhugs her and she asks "You came?" Or do I have to go watch Ep16 again to rewatch my favorite part?? In my opinion, that is the scene where LMH and PSH look SUPER REAL. Like it's REALLY HARD to believe that they have zero feelings for each other. They look way too comfortable and happy for that... haaalppp?? =D>

@xiux WELCOOOOOOOME BACK!!! :D

Aaand we owe you again with these translations... thaaaaaaanks!!! :-* :-* :-*

HUUUUUGS!!!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLrWU2wudr3fhi9KmLU3L

Edit:

@xiux, I have just the gif but if it's a vid clip of that specific scene with the orig BGM, don't have it. Hm. Anyone? Pls help? Heee~ :) Thaaaanks guys. And I agree, that scenes is not TanEun, it's totally MinShin. :D

Aaaawww jusstttt awwww @xiux !!!!  >:D< I always love your translation because its really details word by wordI love you my dear chingu ...
Here ... let Minho give you his vacuum kiss :))f2q.gif

Edit :
@stucked Yo !! Stucked dude !! Why you give me insightful button for my "Are you sure babe" post :-? You planning to do the theory to some of your poor prey ?? =))

Lets imagine..ladies we are here because that awesome Kiss..no one can take that away from us...even we are over delusional but the proof is so valid and true...no NG  says everyone especially from the actor because they felt the kiss ,we watched it like perverts..hahaha and still watching it..The teenagers are learning from it and the ahjummas demands it from their spouse.. and the unmarried one wish one day they got their *LMH*  I wish I can post gif but no worries, we have lots of our awesome shipper who overwhelms me with their gif...our OTP is the winner of best kiss ever....Cheers..I am celebrating because I am  still on board on our ship and its sailing against strong currents & winds..love all of you and sweet dreams...God bless.

Guest pattituazon

Happy 800 pages! Weeeee! <3
Our Minshin family just keeps getting bigger and bigger. :) Spread the love!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/28/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-romance-minshin-heirs Updated.

:) Thanks again to all you lovely people who keep reading this fic! :x

Guest DungN1430293377

pattituazon said: Happy 800 pages! Weeeee! <3
Our Minshin family just keeps getting bigger and bigger. :) Spread the love!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/28/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-romance-minshin-heirs Updated.

:) Thanks again to all you lovely people who keep reading this fic! :x

Archived