[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest Mayada A

Loooooooooooooove is the momeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent
when I see Cha EunSang in the opening in MinHo concert 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@comelcoke I don't know if this is the one you need or the youko vid. This is from YT.

Here's the Youko vid:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYzNDY2NjI4.html
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStop9sjDsmW2zS2kM_XQb

@ziooom92 uh, please do refrain from using arabic words.. just like what the others said, take baby steps and don't be embarassed in using english here.. :) we appreciate your views about MinShin and we'll wait until you're more comfortable with english..

@Mayada A welcome to the thread! :D Also, please refrain from using other words aside from English, if you need to use your own language, please translate it as well.. Thanks and keep posting! :)

Guest eka5566

huihuitang

said: In my previous post, I questioned myself if Park Shin Hye will attend Lee Min Ho's concert or not. How she'll appear there as? As Park Shin Hye, Cha Eun Sang, and Juliet. And there the answer was. She appeared as Cha Eun Sang in his concert. Very good editing of The Heirs video by the team. Shin Hye's body might not be together with him there, but she was literally there with him, always. Her laugh, her cry, her kiss, her hug. That Painful Love song was so meaningful. I can imagine he really misses someone.

Thank you for this video. It shows how Kim Tan affects Lee Min Ho in terms of love's perception. Pray the best for Min Ho oppa.... There are millions women in this world, I pray Shin Hye will be your last love with God's willing.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYzNDY2NjI4.html

Guest itsloraining

Hi guys!  I just want to share this link.  Just look at how Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin looked
at Park Shin Hye at 02:01 when she was introduced at The Heirs Press Conference.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU2NjM0ODcy.html

Sorry I don't know how to post videos.  ^#(^  

Guest comelcoke

@stucked thanks. that vid i already seen it on your previous post. hihihi just now someone share the link (youku link). i thought it was not working but actually it was loading a little bit slow on my laptop. hahahaha.. even thou the view was not clear but still i can see when they playing the KT-EUS scene. MY EVERYTHING… our uri become really BRAVE now a days. hahahaha… thanks to PSH that give the courage to LMH. hahahahah minshinppers is sailing. … yahoooo... :\"> :x =D>

Guest myhepyending

@stucked  i am stucked with the video right now!!!! it keeps on stucked!!! i refresh.....it will be stucked again....haish!!!!  :-w :-w :-w
don't be mad....your nick is very useful in time like this  :)) :)) :))
peace chingu!!!  :)>- i still love you >:D<

Guest lilyrose81

me too....very slooooowwwwww  :-w ~X(

@comelcoke & @lolipop86gorgeous i usually watch kdrama in that channel with eng sub.....the malay sub they did is weird!!!

edit:

any malaysian live in KL in this thread?? does anyone spotted PSH??? i'm in pahang :(( someone said she is in KL....is that true????

I live in KL, but... i'm not going out hahaha and KL is biggg

Guest myhepyending

@lilyrose81 hahaha.....KL is BIG! with lots of people too...and traffic jam is everywhere....its orait chingu....don't bother to come out....if someone saw PSH i'm sure they will post it online... :)>-

Aish. chinguyaaaaaah @giselle_tw I've just done with the vid and now you post the YT version.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWu55WyQtgsfYuzojpYUB

WHYYYYYYYY???????

This vid crashed my firefox but it ran smoothly with IE. Soooooo weird. (-_-)

Imma post my feels in a bit. Still feeling confused. Hee.

Archived