[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest almontel

I can't stop laughing just looking at those gifs of LMH dancing....ehrmm...shaking his butt...
he definitely needs someone to teach him the proper way to move that bun...and the ideal girl for the job is none other than his 'yobeo' PSH....ke ke ke....

can't help but do a PS of LMH's new Semir photo....i'd rather see him with his 'ideal girl' than someone else....
He looks so proud of his girl and ShinHye looks so demure, don't you think?
it looks like they just came back from their honeymoon or something....ke ke kePSHLMHLollipopCut_zps78ccceb5.jpg

Guest gingerpeach

I have a favor to ask. Can someone post some of the gif images from their HamBam Interview together? Their ONLY on-set interview we have of them together so far -__- lol. I was feeling nostalgic and looked through all my saved pics of them.. I realized I only have screencaps of them from that interview, but none of the cute gifs. Would really appreciate it if you guys can help me out! :) Thanks chingus.

LMH concert almost started guys! wow the seats filling up, I think shinhye must disguise and diffuse with fans that are not suspected, she had to bring Dreamcatcher Lightstick!!! :))BeP8HtmCMAAY7JN.jpg

I had watch golden rainbow Jung il woo and uee kiss scene, I'm surprised because after the kiss scene airing, the BTS suddenly appeared, where is the BTS for our closet kiss???

:( isn't il woo is best friend with Minho, and they kissed was same, "beast" X_X

helloo chingus ... happy 700 pages ...
last night to celebrate our 700 pages, i gathered all of me to watch LMH and his previous gf ... and i got a heart breaking results ... for me, PSH is her adorable nature beauty can attract many man but she couldn't gather herself to assure LMH (whether or not she has feeling for him) ... it is much more different from his previous gf. She was somehow didn't care any other but her feelings for LMH and in results, she got LMH...  at this point PSH didn't reveal herself as much as LMH wanted ... i am afraid that she could loose him if she continues ... (dear God, please unite LMH and PSH in love and happiness... amin)

Why do some official goods for LMH concert are similar to dreamcatcher? If it is only for money? As @stucked said it should be crown not dreamcatcher. Dreamcatcher has meaningful memories to both KT n ES also to LMH n PSH for sure (I believe it now). Is it one of the signs that them both have been given to us (such as coats, shirts, rings they wear, their body language, the interviews, the award) & now a dreamcatcher? As we now dreamcatcher is the very first item that connect KT & ES until ep 17, when ES left KT (remember?). It means our OTP have deep relationship, since they were in LA until now!!!

Dreamcatcher is a thing belong to American native indian, it is believed can reject bad dream (though once PSH said it was to catch good dream), but to LMH the dreamcatcher has different meaning that it has caught a beautiful girl for him.

Now, this news make me happy chingu. It's not delusion anymore. That's why I really hope that PSH could attend the concert. Not only as a close friend but maybe more than that. I am happy if it happened this evening.

imels said: Why do some official goods for LMH concert are similar to dreamcatcher? If it is only for money? As @stucked said it should be crown not dreamcatcher. Dreamcatcher has meaningful memories to both KT n ES also to LMH n PSH for sure (I believe it now). Is it one of the signs that them both have been given to us (such as coats, shirts, rings they wear, their body language, the interviews, the award) & now a dreamcatcher? As we now dreamcatcher is the very first item that connect KT & ES until ep 17, when ES left KT (remember?). It means our OTP have deep relationship, since they were in LA until now!!! Dreamcatcher is a thing belong to American native indian, it is believed can reject bad dream (though once PSH said it was to catch good dream), but to LMH the dreamcatcher has different meaning that it has caught a beautiful girl for him. Now, this news make me happy chingu. It's not delusion anymore. That's why I really hope that PSH could attend the concert. Not only as a close friend but maybe more than that. I am happy if it happened this evening.

Guest eka5566

trust3 said: helloo chingus ... happy 700 pages ...
last night to celebrate our 700 pages, i gathered all of me to watch LMH and his previous gf ... and i got a heart breaking results ... for me, PSH is her adorable nature beauty can attract many man but she couldn't gather herself to assure LMH (whether or not she has feeling for him) ... it is much more different from his previous gf. She was somehow didn't care any other but her feelings for LMH and in results, she got LMH...  at this point PSH didn't reveal herself as much as LMH wanted ... i am afraid that she could loose him if she continues ... (dear God, please unite LMH and PSH in love and happiness... amin)

Archived