[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

that they no schedule today? both LMH and PSH?? I think they already in korea now, maybe they should go out together but must be careful with paparazzi, HAHAHA delulu everywhere. today holiday yapp but no activities here or our OTP, today I can lurking here many times but but but... no new news. grrrr :-w
what do you think abou his curly hairstyle????tumblr_mzcgt7ZRjB1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg
I don't like at all :(( :(( :(( like this one more :x :xtumblr_mzc0pgFSmH1siqvhio1_500.jpg
Kim Tan :* :*

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshinaddicted

class="subtitle"10 Hottest Korean Women (Who is the Hottest South Korean Woman?)

Jan 4, 2014_ Some of Korean female celebrities are extremely very beautiful and hot. They also look forever young, where some actresses still appear to have 17 years old face although they have already aged over 30. This fact makes some people think that those actresses performed plastic surgery to keep them look young. In this article, we will discuss the hottest and prettiest South Korean celebrities who have natural beauty and do not perform plastic surgery. Indeed, their natural beauty are amazing, and some of these actresses can even be included in the list of the most beautiful woman in the world. Besides their amazing beauty and attractiveness, those actresses also have amazing talent in acting, dancing, and singing. So, who are they? Without further ado, let's take a look at the list of Top 10 beauty korean actresses:

class="subtitle"10. Goo Hye-sun

This young actress who was born in 1984 is indeed has a beautiful, radiant face and a nice dazzling smile. Goo Hye-sun who is famous because of her role in the drama series, Boys Over Flowers, has various talents apart from acting, such as singing, writing, and directing a movie. Even among top-class celebrities in South Korea, the natural beauty of Goo Hye Sun is considered to be very captivating

Goo Hye-sun's beautiful face of course was not obtained through plastic surgery, but through the regular care and consumption of nutritious foods. In a TV show, Goo Hye Sun explained in detail that healthy diet and lifestyle are the key of her beauty.

class="subtitle"9. Jang Nara

Jang Nara is certainly a very famous name for K-Pop fans. This is because this female singer is known as one of most successful South Korea's diva. Besides well-known in Korea, Jang Nara is also very famous in China because she also released an album consists of different of songs in Mandarin.

The actress who was born in the year 1981 is still successfully maintaining her beauty to this day. Jang Nara always looks young and cute, even though she is aged more than thirty years. Is the beauty of Jang Nara is a result of plastic surgery? Of course not. The actress strongly dismissed this rumor and stated that her beauty is a result of natural care.

class="subtitle" 8. Kim So-eun

Kim So-eun was born in 1989 and known because of her appearances in Boys Over Flowers TV drama. Nowadays, Kim is believed to be at the peak of her beauty. Her face appears to be more mature, more elegant, and hotter compared than when she was a teenager. Now, she also looks smarter and more confident as a public figure.

As one of South Korea's top actresses, it is natural if Kim So Eun has a lot of fans. Her fans do not only admire the beauty and elegance of Kim's face, but also her dedication to the world of entertainment in Korea.

class="subtitle" 7. Han Hye-jin

Han Hye Jin also is also another example of Korean actress who looks young and extremely hot, despite being aged over 30 years. This pretty actress said that she did not do plastic surgery and only use natural treatments in order to maintain her beauty.

Han Hye-jin became famous in South Korean entertainment world when she acted in a drama titled Be Strong, Geum-soon. Since then, her popularity dramatically increased and she started to appear more in television, both as an actress, commercials star, and presenter. Han Hye Jin also appeared several times on stage as a fashion designer.

attachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D212851%2 class="subtitle" 6. Yoona SNSD (Im Yoona)

Im Yoona SNSD is arguably known as a South Korean actress who has the greatest number of fans all over the world. This is not a surprising fact, considering that Yoona is so adorable, energetic, cute, hot and able to make you fall in love with her at the first sight. Besides that, she has great talent in singing, dancing, as well as acting.

Im Yoona's beauty is indeed an undeniable fact. Her face always looks fresh, young, and cute. She has very smooth porcelain-like skin and beautiful eyes. Those physical attractiveness make her be labelled as the most wanted South Korean actress in 2013.

Moon-Geun-Young2.jpg class="subtitle"5. Moon Geun-young

Moon Geun-young is a young Korean artist who was born in 1987 and she has worked in the world of entertainment since the age of 12 years. At that time, she was featured in a documentary film that was broadcast all over the world, and that was the time when she started to be recognized as an actress in the world of K-Pop. Initially, a lot of people doubted whether the actress can continue to survive in the highly competitive world of entertainment. Moon dismissed all doubts as she manages to maintain her position as an elite actress until today.

Moon Geun-young is considered a multi-talented actress. Before acting in various dramas, Moon had appeared on TV as an commercial model, presenter, and even a brand ambassador for famous fashion companies.

han040813.jpg
class="subtitle"4. Han Ye-seul

Han Ye-seul is a pretty amazing actress. Not only in South Korea, she is also known as great model even in South America and Europe, where she is called by her international name "Leslie Kim". This beautiful actress indeed deserves all the compliment and fame that she received. Han Ye-seul not only famous as a model, but also as an actress and singer.

Han Ye-seul possesses a timeles beauty. The actress who was born in the year 1981 is no less beautiful compared to today's South Korean young actresses. She was also named by the hottest woman in South Korea in 2011 by a poll conducted by a famous South Korean entertainment website.

Kim_Tae-hee.jpg
class="subtitle" 3. Kim Tae-hee

Elegant, smart, and fascinating, those are the words that should be used to describe Kim Tae-hee. In addition to her great acting talent, Kim Tae-hee is also known to be academically very intelligent. She is a graduate of Seoul National University student majoring in Fashion Design. So far, she has created hundreds of great fashion designs that were worn by many Korean actresses in red carpet events.

As she is entering the age of 33 years old, the beauty of Kim Tae-hee seems to be increased. Her skin appears to be very fresh and radiant, her eyes shine beautifully and her lips are still very sexy. Probably, Kim Tae-hee is the hottest South Korean woman who is aged over 30 years old.

Parshinhye_.jpg
class="subtitle"2. Park Shin-hye

This young actress who was born in 1990 began to be known as a top Korean actress when she appeared in a TV drama titled You're Beautiful in 2009. Previously, she also acted in various TV series as supporting actress. Besides good at acting, Park is also known to have great talents in dancing and martial arts.

Although she is still young, Park Shin-hye is highly respected by another actresses in the Korean film industry. She won several movie awards and named as the prettiest South Korean woman by many fashion and lifestyle magazines. This actress is an example of South Korean's most beautiful woman.

Song-Hye-Kyo-iPhone-4S.jpg
class="subtitle" 1. Song Hye-Kyo

Song Hye-Kyo is known as one of the most beautiful women in South Korea. She was also included in the list of top 10 most beautiful Asian women by FHM along with big names such as Aishwarya Rai and Zhang Ziyi. Indeed, she is not only beautiful and sexy, but also very talented and dedicated woman.

Of course, the beauty of Song Hye-Kyo is a natural beauty and not a result of a plastic surgery. Her princess-like physical features make her be named as the hottest celebrity in South Korea by SM Entertainment website.

sources: hubpages.com ›› CelebritiesMost Beautiful People 2014

Guest tansanglmhpsh

guys, I've got a sensitive question. NOTE : Please dont chased me out of this thread or bash me :c . Okay the question is, I wonder did psh and jyh dating? I've benn stalking on ther thread too and i found lot of pictures that they are wearing same bracelet and coats. Even in psh sexy picture in weibo, she is wearing that white circle bracelet which is same with yonghwa's. And also while filming heirs, she did wear a coat that exactly same with yonghwa's. But chingu i dont know how to post picture cos im using phone. Its not a smartphone just a simple and kinda lame phone :c

tansanglmhpsh said: guys, I've got a sensitive question. NOTE : Please dont chased me out of this thread or bash me :c . Okay the question is, I wonder did psh and jyh dating? I've benn stalking on ther thread too and i found lot of pictures that they are wearing same bracelet and coats. Even in psh sexy picture in weibo, she is wearing that white circle bracelet which is same with yonghwa's. And also while filming heirs, she did wear a coat that exactly same with yonghwa's. But chingu i dont know how to post picture cos im using phone. Its not a smartphone just a simple and kinda lame phone :c

has anybody noticed? that from the earlier episode when Tan had just got back to Korea and suddenly appeared at Eun Sang's cafe,  Eung Sang talked something about treating him for a dinner. and how come there's no scene when those two having dinner?? And, anybody notice that Eung Sang's socks which was once worn by Tan's eomma hadnt been returned to Eung Sang? I really wonder why didnt those scenes come up whereas it could be a cute ones..

Guest ziooom92

Well my knowledge of the Korean of Drama & kpop for yearsthey have a different quality of beauty there is a list of beautiful women, but , they are never not beautiful :-O seriously ,i am shocked them :-O :-O  :-O

Guest tansanglmhpsh

Same too. I looked at LMH-GHS couple thread, and the case is the same. Both couples wore similar clothes before or during The Heirs. But it's not a big deal. No official announcement that they are dating, and vice versa. Enjoy the shipper paradise you truly heart in your mind, dear. Don't bother yourself with negative thoughts. Support each individual of them ^_^

thank you for the explaination. I feel better right now ;)

khaism said: has anybody noticed? that from the earlier episode when Tan had just got back to Korea and suddenly appeared at Eun Sang's cafe,  Eung Sang talked something about treating him for a dinner. and how come there's no scene when those two having dinner?? And, anybody notice that Eung Sang's socks which was once worn by Tan's eomma hadnt been returned to Eung Sang? I really wonder why didnt those scenes come up whereas it could be a cute ones..

Guest minshinaddicted

List of Good Looking Korean Drama Actors

Some Korean drama actors are so picture perfect. Most of them can only speak Korean language; they can't speak English, Chinese, Japanese or other Asian languages, but they are driving these Asian female fans crazy. Their fans are counted in millions and the numbers are multiplying every day.

7255564_f248.jpg

Lee Min Ho

This suave and gorgeous looking Lee Min-ho (Hangul: 이민호; Hanja: 李敏鎬, born June 22, 1987) started his career as a model. His role in Korean drama “Boys Before Flowers” or “Boys Over Flowers” (2009) as Gu Jun-pyo, the leader of a group of students known as F4 catapulted him to hallyu star fame. Then in year 2011, he starred in action-hit drama, City Hunter. Both dramas gained huge popularity in Asia, particularly in China, Japan, Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore.

For his action role in City Hunter, he learnt traditional Martial art from Philippines called ‘Kali Arnis’ which uses weapon such as sticks, knives and other bladed or improvised weapons for fighting. It also involves weapon-less, hand-to-hand fight, as well as weapon disarming techniques.

A positive thinker, Lee Min-Ho likes to see the beauty and positive side of everything he does in his life. He is grateful of his current achievement, and thinks not of what would happen in the far future. During his free time, he likes to stay at home and plays on his computer. In one of his interviews, he even mentioned about liking to play online games with his fans!

7255819_f248.jpg

Jang Geun Suk

The man with the killer smile Jang Keun-suk (Hangul: 장근석; Hanja: 張根碩, born 04 August 1987) is best known for playing the role of band leader Hwang Tae Kyung in the 2009 drama You're Beautiful, and also his role as Kang Mu Gyul in the 2010 romantic comedy series Mary Stayed Out All Night.

Jang Geun Suk loves to laugh whether he is talking to you, the interviewer or at a talk show. Actor since his childhood, he was already famous during his school years. His mother was worried about his studies, so without knowing a word of English, she brought him to a faraway place – New Zealand, where not many people know him, so that he can focus on his studies. It was indeed an intelligent move by his mother, since learning English at younger age is easier than adult. With English-environment exposure, he is able to pick up the English language and has no fear when confronted by any foreigners, a definite plus advantage for his acting career.

He does not like to exercise, so he does not desire to have six pack abs look, like other Korean actors. He likes to keep to his slim body look.

He rejected the role in Boys Over Flower, and played the genius trumpet player in The Beethoven Virus. He thought that was still a wise decision, as he obtained the fame he could have gotten from Boys Over Flower, from the drama You’re Beautiful.

An outspoken guy, Jang is very easy-going and fun to interview with. More story and biography about this good looking Korean actor here :

Jang Geun Suk (Jang Keun-Suk) - A Talented Korean Actor

7255969_f248.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong

The perfect looking Kim Hyun Joong (Hangul: 김현중, Hanja: 金賢重, born 6 June 1986) is the lead singer of the Korean group called SS501, before acting in the Korean drama, “Boys over Flowers”. Since he started singing as his main career where he gained stardom, he has less confidence when come to acting. However, after a few successful drama series such as “Boys over Flowers”, “Playful Kiss” or “Mischievous Kiss”, his career as a hallyu star catapulted.

Widely known as an idol star, Kim Hyun Joong has been rated as the best looking Korean actor in Korea, China, Japan and a few other countries in Asia. His popularity with girls could be the reason why his current boss, Korean famous celebrity Bae Yong Joon (star of Winter Sonata), signed him to his artiste management company. Bae Yong Joon has been giving him advice on self-management.

Kim often appeared cool, nonchalant, and rarely smiled in the interview. He sees himself to continue his acting career in 10 years time (when he will be 34 years old). However, he feels that he will stop singing by then, as he thinks that he will be a bit too old to dance.

sources: hubpages.com ›› Celebrities › Most Beautiful People 2014

rikasnail said: khaism said: has anybody noticed? that from the earlier episode when Tan had just got back to Korea and suddenly appeared at Eun Sang's cafe,  Eung Sang talked something about treating him for a dinner. and how come there's no scene when those two having dinner?? And, anybody notice that Eung Sang's socks which was once worn by Tan's eomma hadnt been returned to Eung Sang? I really wonder why didnt those scenes come up whereas it could be a cute ones..

Archived