[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

branwen said: Delusional mode ON

Can I just say that LMH is the one that matches PSH's attire? PSH came early at The Heirs wrap up party and LMH came late with that scarf. PSH arrived in Korea yesterday with the same? red and black checkered long-sleeved polo shirt, and LMH appeared at the airport today with a red and black scarf, almost the same scarf from the wrap up party too.

Their departure and arrival could be the same day depending on the timezone. :)>-

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest branwen

BebeJ said: branwen said: Delusional mode ON

Can I just say that LMH is the one that matches PSH's attire? PSH came early at The Heirs wrap up party and LMH came late with that scarf. PSH arrived in Korea yesterday with the same? red and black checkered long-sleeved polo shirt, and LMH appeared at the airport today with a red and black scarf, almost the same scarf from the wrap up party too.

Their departure and arrival could be the same day depending on the timezone. :)>-

minshin2046 said: Sorry can someone explain : "Personally, my love style is the opposite of that of Kim Tan. I am in the girl's vicinity for a long time. Only after long time of just being around her and having a kind of certainty, I change into Kim Tan," what mean. Vicinity ? Thanks chingu ?..

How come???

class="at_title"6 Celebrities that Look Good Together Part II By Staff Writer | January 09, 2014

Now continuing onto part 2 of celebrity couples that never dated but look really handsome/pretty together!

How insanely awesome would it be with Girls' Generation Taeyeon and Lee Min Ho got together. Their offspring would be beautiful!

picture-7-png.png?w=600

continue reading here >> http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/72768/20140109/6-celebrities-look-good-together-part-ii.htm

adamfever said: How come???

class="at_title"6 Celebrities that Look Good Together Part II By Staff Writer | January 09, 2014

Now continuing onto part 2 of celebrity couples that never dated but look really handsome/pretty together!

How insanely awesome would it be with Girls' Generation Taeyeon and Lee Min Ho got together. Their offspring would be beautiful!

continue reading here >> http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/72768/20140109/6-celebrities-look-good-together-part-ii.htm

Guest branwen

tumblr_myr63slyKM1siqvhio5_250.gif
tumblr_myr63slyKM1siqvhio2_250.gif
tumblr_myr63slyKM1siqvhio6_250.gif
credit to: http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/
(I don't know how to post side by side gifs. What to do?)

So they don't match when they don't talk about it.
7540_408473602632466_1408389736_n.jpg

credit to owner

So when they do matched, did they talk about it?? :D:)) :)>-

(can't make the spoiler work)

diena11 said: Park Shin Hye [Japan Mag Interview ] 
"When I was a child, I often placed myself between dad and mom, and let my father carry me in his arms. I still do it, not as much as in the past though. I still often follow (stick) my father. He’s very tall. When I have fights with my mother, I sometimes tell about it to my father."isn't she's cute.she need someone to protect herShin Hye just arrived..and fan said she still sick..She must really tired..Feel sorry for her about fan taken photo(bec her hair shadow).She must think about her parent reaction..poor my bb.hope someone can take care of her now..

Guest minshin2046

@LorenHaze: Thanks ... Meaning he don like to rush things he ll make sure she the one that go forward !! =)) I wonder when they will have big happy news for us .. 8-| sorry delusion on [-O<

Guest chloe_addict

LMH's scarf is not the same as the wrap up party although the colors are the same. At the wrap up party, it was a checkered scarf vs a plaid scarf at the airport. I wonder...what is LMH's favorite color? He mentioned at the SBS awards that he likes wearing blue because his fans think he looks best in blue. So why is he wearing red? Because of PSH? :D 
I've never shipped any korean celebs before. Minshin is my first and I feel more invested in this potential couple because they're both such humble and nice people. They deserve the best companion like each other. I feel they compliment each other. LMH seems shy while PSH seems like she can bring him out of his shell. And with LMH, PSH can break out of her normal image and be more "womanly" and daring/bold. I wonder...with such a passionate kiss scene in Ep 16 of Heirs, how is it possible that LMH doesn't see PSH as a woman or have any tiny amount of feelings towards her?! I mean, they're human. With such intimate scene and at their age, it's bound that they have felt something. :x

:)) @adamfever the writer maybe high or tipsy while writing this article :))

And this web is more into Kpop industry so they tend to match actor with idols

What's next? Are they gonna match Shinhye with Taecyon frm 2 pm? Those writers

[-X

Guest lilyrose81

Excerpts from Minho's interview:

,.. In addition, I need another two to three months after the filming ends and the drama airs to get out of my role in the drama. ...

So the real deal as to whether he really likes her as Kim Tan or Minho has not ended yet? This makes me think that what happened during the awards was him being Kim Tan and not Minho.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14042/20140109/reason-why-lee-min-ho-didnt-make-a-lot-of-dramas.htm

This happens to a lot of actors/actresses, in my place we call it "location love". Most of them who fall in love on set may actually be falling in love for the characters they play, BUT nevertheless, it could be that they're falling for real too, love is very subjective and how you fall in love is also subjective. (Do I sound like a love doctor here lol)

I think someone has said (and i agreed to it) something about this. Like give them time to actually realise that their feelings for each other are not KT-ES but LMH-PSH. Because we shippers want it to last forever and ever (if they happen to be together), not just dating for a few months.

Serious relationship takes timeeee so we have to be patient okay chingus! Be patient and keep hoping hehehe.

chloe_addict said: LMH's scarf is not the same as the wrap up party although the colors are the same. At the wrap up party, it was a checkered scarf vs a plaid scarf at the airport. I wonder...what is LMH's favorite color? He mentioned at the SBS awards that he likes wearing blue because his fans think he looks best in blue. So why is he wearing red? Because of PSH? :D 
I've never shipped any korean celebs before. Minshin is my first and I feel more invested in this potential couple because they're both such humble and nice people. They deserve the best companion like each other. I feel they compliment each other. LMH seems shy while PSH seems like she can bring him out of his shell. And with LMH, PSH can break out of her normal image and be more "womanly" and daring/bold. I wonder...with such a passionate kiss scene in Ep 16 of Heirs, how is it possible that LMH doesn't see PSH as a woman or have any tiny amount of feelings towards her?! I mean, they're human. With such intimate scene and at their age, it's bound that they have felt something. :x

@chloe_addict..@diena11...I feel weird too..after the kissing scene...he bites his lip and looked at shinhye before hugs her..its that follow on script too??? I dont think someone bites his/her lip after kiss if they just acting.. maybe both have lost control and back to reality..shinhye look like blank..and I saw after shinhye hug his wrist..he hugs shinhye tightly...I think maybe he feeling something on that time... :-?

Sorry can someone explain : "Personally, my love style is the opposite of that of Kim Tan. I am in the girl's vicinity for a long time. Only after long time of just being around her and having a kind of certainty, I change into Kim Tan," what mean. Vicinity ? Thanks chingu ?..

It means that LMH will take longer time to finally understand a girl and fall in love with her..which is entirely different than Kim Tan who fell in love at first sight and started liking ES in one day....lol....and when he (LMH) will be sure of his love, he will go for it with full enthusiasm and courage (like KT).

By vicinity...he means to remain in touch with a girl for longer time before the conclusion of being in love. It means the gradual and slow process of fallling in love when 2 persons come to know each other and develop feelings with time when they are together for some time.

Archived