[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

minho818 said: faidaris said: To be COMPLETELY honest, I feel a tad bit discomfort and uneasy seeing uri PSH this sexy. I think it's a bit too revealing to my liking, chingus :( I think it wasn't too obvious during the Anhui award event with she attended with KWB, but this dress's just a bit too revealing, I seriously feel uneasy. I do not want her to show off her sizzling curves like this --- just a bit teasing would do just like her dress during the SBS Award. I wonder what will uri LMH feel when he sees her wearing this. But I hope he won't see this, I do not want him to feel uneasy too. Uneasy not as in attracted but more to uneasy and loathing it.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Phoebechiu any older translation of interview? especially when mentioned LMH?

I'm afraid because different thought with PSH dress :(i don't know how to make an expression on my face right now or my feeling or to forced this :(on my mind random now, I can't think clearly 

:-S

Guest Phoebechiu

Host: Who is the best among the male co-stars you have worked with?SH: I just finished "the Heirs".....so....MinHo oppa.....

Same here, kinda disappointed. We only base it on the outside appearance for shipping now? It's kinda sad and disrespecting. :( But I will give you time to recover though chingus. 

I love Shin Hye because she's a great actress, multi talented, beautiful personality and gorgeous. 
I love MinShin because they are perfect together and have this awesome chemistry.
MinShin All the Way! :x

Welcome back chingu @stucked , it's great to have you back when our other chingu @yoyoo is still confuse right now ;))

Guest Nur Hanapi

Her pic at the event went on my FB feed and i thought the pages must be flying because of that. I'm dead on right LOL :)>-

@yoyoo : I think you are too harsh on park shin hye bcz a dress that she wouldn't wear it in the streets .

beside you are judging her bcz dress .I think you don't know her bcz she wore before dresses that show her cleavage but she hide them always but today's event dress is just for sponsoring the miumiu shin hye has her limits bcz her family especially her father who is very strict so guys stop your words that make me sad .

Guest myhepyending

gurls....please stop talking about the dress please....like @stucked said just LOVE it or HATE it....then just let it pass by....
we have good news tonight!!! pay attention to @phoebechiu translation about the hanbam interview~~~

I just want to point out that this isn't the first time she wore really low-cut. She did it last 2008. It was horrendous, thus it is in spoiler. HA! I still love her, though I wanted to kill her coordi at that time. :)) ;)

Edit: HTML gone wrong? Okay, it won't really show. HAHAHA! Even the HTML tags is protesting. :D

Guest ThessC

In order for PSH to have any heavy mature and serious role her management needs to sheds bit by bit the teenage image PSH ok,

PSH needs to be sensual and a bit daring too, when can you allow PSH to wear this kind of dress when she is very old to be a granny are kidding me, now is the time ok :)

Host: Who is the best among the male co-stars you have worked with?
SH: I just finished "the Heirs".....so....MinHo oppa.....

Hi Chingu, is there a video that you can share for us to watch the interview or it is only available in certain country?

Thanks in advance!

faidaris said: To be COMPLETELY honest, I feel a tad bit discomfort and uneasy seeing uri PSH this sexy. I think it's a bit too revealing to my liking, chingus :( I think it wasn't too obvious during the Anhui award event with she attended with KWB, but this dress's just a bit too revealing, I seriously feel uneasy. I do not want her to show off her sizzling curves like this --- just a bit teasing would do just like her dress during the SBS Award. I wonder what will uri LMH feel when he sees her wearing this. But I hope he won't see this, I do not want him to feel uneasy too. Uneasy not as in attracted but more to uneasy and loathing it.

Wow I left this thread for over a day but I have more than 10 pages to backread! I scanned through some pages because I was busy and I miss thread so bad! l haven't watched PSH's Hanbam interview, but I feel so happy over what you guys posted. PSH said she was lonely?? What?? As I've said before SNSD's Sooyoung herself said she was lonely, but then her scandal came out. If PSH's statement really means that she and LMH are dating, then I'd be sooooo happy. If it turns out that she is indeed lonely, well, I had fun being delusional. :)) Honestly though I'd like to think that they are indeed going out. There's just too much evidence in my pov. If my guess is wrong I won't be so heartbroken though, because my shipping heart has become solid and rough thanks to the FBB incident hahaha. Also, I think PSH looked great in that dress! She looked stunning! She was literally glowing. I don't really get the commotion over PSH's dress. She is a beautiful lady and she looked gorgeous in that dress! I have school tomorrow so goodnight, good morning, good evening to all minshinners! Can't wait to backread a whole lot of pages after I get back from school tomorrow :D PS. Sorry for the long post! Couldn't help it! I've missed this thread so much over the 24 hours I was gone :((

@yoyoo I understand your feeling >:D< We all know how much you love Shin Hye and our MinShin couple. Shin Hye is still our girl, I'm sure about that. Waiting for tomorrow for her clothes when she's back to Korea. And waiting for the coming fansign event. You'll see, chingu :) I'm really sad when you say about considering our ship. How can't I stand that? I even save your detective posts and reading again when I feel hard because of some "crazy" storms appearance. I love our OTP and I love you too. 
Hmmm, thinking about MinHo's next movie with some SUPER HOT scenes and their upcoming films with several "adult" things,  I wonder how we will be :)

Archived