[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

knock knock I'm back dear MinShin family ... welcome to new MinShin family and welcome home again @yoyoo (our detective)>:D<
somehow i just dont know how to comment whether our OTP have become a couple or not (just like the HEIRS casts, writer, PD, thousands of fans and thousand of viewers) ...

hohurm said: I would like to add to my earlier post about Yongshin, i dunno whether they were in a relationship in the past, but as of now i think they are just good friends. So be rested Minshinners.
I'm more worried whether MinShin will take their attraction to the next level or not. I know, i know we can't possibly know and it's better for them to date in secret but still.....ah a shipper's heart!

Guest MarieN1430293183

jysab said: I went to a YongShin thread and they said YH visited PSH in The Heirs set. But I don't want my MinShin ship yo sink!!!! :(( :((

@giselle_tw ... awh your pov lightened up my gloomy night here in the office...  I am sooo happy reading all those words from you, you as ShinHye's fan ... It is so overwhelming to know that you were able to see this ship as "more" realistic and convincing.. :-*

@trust3 hahaha... Srry to most of us here... and my precious sis @pluie... but truly deep down in my heart I dont think they yet re dating... (and I hope I am wrong here) but truly believe that they re in love...

Friends (only) will mention about SH just like KWB talked about her... (active... caring... easy to be with... and so on...)... and KWB just makes my day bcuz of his kind words towards MinShin... (and as I used to mention... I feel chemistry of KWB and PSH but onscreen only!!!)

OK... back to interview... It s only LMH man that talking about that... SH is 'honest' person... 'she is great cuz she knows what she wants'.... hahaha... The words that MH talks about SH makes me smile everytime... It s kinda like a small thing... but for me... it s enough to say that MinShin s bond is strong!!! Hard to break....

Keep on sailing Chingus!!!... They re sure important to each other... hahaha... :D:D

Will Shin Hye go to LMH's concert? because she went to the concert some of her co-stars and other kpop friends to support them. I wanna see her and other Heir cast watching LMH in his concert. And will see Shin hye teas him again with his dancing skill =))

Guest crazybees4

Dear Chingu,
I want to ask for your help. Could someone give me a link to watch a scene LMH saw his passionate kissing scene?  Many thanks!  :D  

Heirs' Line account update 140107.
plP0xwh.jpg 
27xn5yq.jpg

Credit: DC. 
Omo what is going on in the first picture? Heeee.Off topic but isn't Woobin dating someone? To come out saying that Krystal seems more like a girl to him than PSH is and naming her as his ideal type in f(x) on the viewable radio, wouldn't that make his gf jealous? Hahaha.

Warning: delulu mode always on in shipping paradise.

Have you seen Tom Cruise on Oprah, when he was falling in love with Katie Holmes. That's how I look at LMH at SBS award night.

World shipping makes you unhealthy. Should backread a few pages, and did not focus on the daily activities. If MH could not sleep because his dongsaeng, I could not sleep because of this shipping. God, what have I said....

Archived