[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@banybongaholic omg is it alright if i'm fangirling right now?!? I follow you with my One Direction tumblr because I forgot my personal tumblr! Welcome aboard, should I call you, mate! >:D<

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myhepyending

'Do u have any desire to win the Best Couple?'  

tumblr_myoh1re3dz1siqvhio2_r1_250.giftumblr_myoh1re3dz1siqvhio3_r1_250.gif

he who was anxious & spazzing over the answer.....(those happy high cheeks!) 

tumblr_myoh1re3dz1siqvhio4_r1_250.gif

he who was so happy...and it was written all over his face....he who reach out his hand to hold her hand....and she naturally reach out to hold his hand... (min ho was too excited - look how fast he walk on stage!)

tumblr_myorfmzoas1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_myorfmzoas1siqvhio2_250.gif

he who was thankful to her for accepting him.... 

tumblr_myovcxJE211siqvhio3_250.gif

she who was thankful to him for guiding her.....and said it with a very soft voice....

tumblr_myoxxcnNvY1siqvhio1_250.gif

he who was melting hearing her soft voice  :x :x :x

tumblr_myoxxcnNvY1siqvhio2_250.gif

cr to http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/ a.k.a @BabyBongaholic

Guest wallfloweer

jysab said: @banybongaholic omg is it alright if i'm fangirling right now?!? I follow you with my One Direction tumblr because I forgot my personal tumblr! Welcome aboard, should I call you, mate! >:D<

thanhthuy said:

sheila88

said:

hey chingus this is a long interview with LMHthis is what really caught my attention 

Q:  Back when you were in middle school, are all your friends boys?

LEE MINHO: Yes. I never had close friends who are girls because I don’t think such thing as a “close girl friend” exists. There will be always a tendency that you’ll start liking her and end up breaking that friendly relationship. Like with Son Ye Jin noona, we only contact each other two or three times a year.

That guy is not even letting hope that they'll be close friends if not lovers ugh!

I think how they stared at each other during their speeches (making sure they were able to convey their messages sincerely) really says something coz theyre usually shy and wont really maintain that kind of eye contact (pls correct me of im wrong). Not to mention it's a best couple award as opposed to an acting award heehee

Guest kesara

Hi!! Everyone greetings from US it's morning here. 7:22 on a sat to be exact. PSH needs to go on a real date to get rid of her shyness. Maybe with you know who LMH ... I'm a big fan of this two. Before that and still Bi Rain. I can't wait for his return. For now peace later...

minandshin said: Waw...This tread so fast since yesterday evening I have 19 page back reading...Thanx for the nice pictures, gifs and insightfull comments!!  :)>-

I understand evrybody worry because of our pure, and nice princess of PSH...But if I put myself a bit in LMH shoes..it's not easy for Him eighter...

When I saw Him I feel He is nort shure about PSH either in the good sence ( i mean he is not take her as granted)..You guys do remember when they had the common interview, when He brought up the "kiss topic" he was really waiting for  PSH reaction...During the sbs drama award LMH was also shy, excited, and was waiting for PSH reaction when the MC was teasing them...ect...

LMH has huge fanbase, he is more experienced as realtionships, he is kind of  a "raising star"...The people put him to the "HOT star" category...

1, If you put yourself in the shoes of LMH, it can not be easy to prove, you really think the relationship with PSH serious...
2, He has a huge fanatic fanbase, and he know PSH affraid because of anties...Can not be easy to give the feeling of security
3, He has already already quite big fame...This can be also tha cause your lady step back...
4, I think LMH appritiate so much that PSH pure, innocence, has good personality. This mean He really don't want to hurt her... If he is considered as kind of "hot" man, or "kissing beast"  ;), we can imagine his task to prove his sincierity towards PSH can not be easy...

I feel, both our princess PSH and LMH has to climbe the different side of the montains to meet on the TOP of the montains...Let's chair for them to have the love, and the carriage...    :):)

ps. "The brave will get the beauty..." ;)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Here i want to share a really good video of our ROMEO and JULIET LOVE STORY :))from the moment they first met until they LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER :D

Guest myhepyending

she who took courage to confess her desire.....

tumblr_myqygdKQFH1siqvhio6_250.giftumblr_myqygdKQFH1siqvhio7_250.giftumblr_myqygdKQFH1siqvhio4_250.gif

he who was so happy hearing her confession.....

tumblr_myqygdKQFH1siqvhio5_250.giftumblr_myqzo9HHao1siqvhio6_250.gif

they who were so shy towards each other....

tumblr_myr0boDXGT1siqvhio3_500.gif

tumblr_myr0boDXGT1siqvhio2_500.gif

tumblr_myr0boDXGT1siqvhio1_500.gif

the people who were supportive.....and he who was grinning happily.... 

tumblr_myr63slyKM1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_myr63slyKM1siqvhio5_250.gif

he who was clueless for not knowing her desire....

tumblr_myr63slyKM1siqvhio6_250.gif

she who is falling head over heels towards her romeo.....

tumblr_myr63slyKM1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_myt6pocENS1siqvhio2_250.gif

and he who is deeply in love with his pure goddess.....

tumblr_myr63slyKM1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_mypna02OYo1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_mypo97fSpo1siqvhio2_250.gif

cr to http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/ a.k.a @BabyBongaholic

Hi.. I'm delurking again.. I should be studying for my final but i just can't help myself, I'm already addicted .. I know I should join you guys early, look at how many awesome I get after my latest post earlier.. Thank you for welcoming me in this thread.. I know not so many Minoz like myself are shipper.. but believe me they are always lurking around shipper paradise as they were curious too..As a Minoz, let me just say female partner, OTP, shipping, scandal and etc are kinda sensitive topics to be brought up among ourselves..like I said earlier, Park Shin Hye is the first female partner I've ever approved for the first time.. I love all my Minoz sisters but too much drama among Minoz have happened when it involving shipping. But, on the good side so many PSH fans have grew interests in Lee Min Ho. Please continue to be his fan.Just to join you guys, I'm using my old account that has been remain untouched for 4 years. Like I said, I'm new to shipping but I still love my Minoz sister. I knew The Heirs is the most memorable drama for Lee Min Ho and I'm so happy for him at 2013 SBS drama awards. He receives so much loves and also he's at his happiest moment there. I strongly believes that PSH is one the reason he seemed so happy. Yeah, sure he has won in 2011 n 2012, but he looked so lonely and a bit unhappy even though he wons that it breaks my heart. I've been LMH fan for so many years that I've noticed how he's totally different from his usual self before. In the night of drama awards, He looked so in love that he can't help but always smiling to himself and there were several gestures that suggest he really wants to tell people around him that Park Shin Hye belongs to him. I swear I never saw him acted like this before and sometimes I do wonder did he really want to declare his loves that out loud. Let me tell you how's my life before I shipping MinShin, whenever I watch his drama, I always fast forwarding or skip the lovey dovey scene that involving Lee Min Ho and I only like to replay the scene about Lee Min Ho only. Sometimes, I even trashed talk with friends regarding his female costar. I'm glad now I have matured as a fan and I really hopes to see him happy and be able to fall in love again like his BFF Kim Bum.After I join this ship, I have keep replaying the MinShin moments in The Heirs like crazy and not only Min Ho scenes only. That's how I realized, oh I'm definitely shipping this couple. Reading this thread really has strengthen my faith for this couple and I'm definitely has become Park Shin Hye fan also. I'm really confident to say Park Shin Hye really has made my Min Ho oppa the happiest person nowadays. I'm not surprised to see how fast this thread has expanded after only few months and this thread are definitely have much longer pages that other shipper that I used to lurk before. Their mutual attractions were to obvious to be denied even I have join to sail this ship. Happy shipping people.. Ignore any haters since they just want to remain oblivious.. Please continue to be awesomenow I need to continue study >.<.. :x [-O< :(:)>-

@minholady Why didn't you include me in the conversation since it was my point telling about uri LMH's thing for noonas? :)) Thank goodness I read every comment in here :) Well If you feel like my opinion wasn't appropriate then mianhe, sister. I am sorry for offending anyone with my comment but that was what I felt when I read his interview. Of course I might be wrong but I am sharing my opinion not because I was having bad intention, I am just sharing my honest thought :) Again, mianhe if i was wrong :)

Guest ApplesW

(delurk)

I agree with you @minholady... just watching their Etude CF I can say Minho has a "thing" with SH.
Just look how shy and awkward he was and also SH.  MH lately keeps on mentioning in his interviews and in his speech at the SBS awards about love at first sight, well I guess it's a hint from MH that he got Love at first with SH way back Etude CF days.

Keep sailing MinShin ship!!

BabyBongaholic said:

Hey you guys! Offering my greetings for my first time here in the MinShin thread.. well anywhere on soompi really since I had to pull up this old old account just to post something here, by all means please ignore the username haha

I decided to post for the first time on this page, since it reached its milestone of 500th! Congrats!!! I'm actually the person who created and run the tumblr blog the-inheritors.tumblr.com and since I have to keep it updated it even after the drama is over, I often browse through many Korean portal sites, fansites, and of course, soompi threads since you guys are very informative. After 'Heirs' have ended, their thread has been mostly dead which makes me kinda sad, but I'm so glad to see the MinShin thread growing at the speed of light. I was very neutral throughout the whole drama, although I love TanxEunsang more than anything, I still have love for all the other ships, even the KiaexHeenam love line haha

Since I often lurk and browse this thread, I noticed that you guys also visit my blog often, from all the gifs that are posted here just right after I published them to my thread. So I have a confession to make, I actually sometimes would read the discussions you guys have here and would try to find evidence to further solidate that then making some sort of gifs/edits on my blog because I knew you guys would see it hahaha call me silly, I wanted to contribute something to this thread visually haha you can call me your visual aid person ;)

I thank you for all the love you guys have shown love for the couple, and also for both Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho, whom I love dearly. This is my first post though I can't guarantee there will be more since I was never really a 'forum' person, I'm good with photohop and one-line captions, but ask me to write things and I will only blabber on haha

I can promise that I will always lurk and support the MinShin thread quietly.....through visual aids haha

Happy 500th you guys!

- Vi

Guest minandshin

@cloe  I was the same with the kactors...I will not become a fan, because of only a handsome face :)...
I get to like LMH quite slowly...I saw all of his dramas, and I like his acting, but a tried keep distance from this "HOT STSAR"  ;) ...But how I get to know him more, I really started appreciate his personality, and now i like him as minshin shipper...

Honestly I started to worry about HIm also...Beside his success in his carrier, I also feel his lonlyness. When he spoke in his last interviews about to fall in love at first sight, I feel his deep desire to be able to love somebody, and to be loved...
In some sence I worry more about him than PSH. I feel PSH has so many friends, and the people really more closer to her.  If I see LMH, I feel his level of fame alredy on that level, what keep the people certain distance from him...and this can effect also his relationships (friendships, love relationships)...I think LMH in a way more famous, but because of it his life has more obstacle...

I'm sorry to consider too much about uri prince LMH, but today these things stick in my mind...  ;;)

ps:I hope these two nice people (LMH and PSH) will find they hapiness in theirs life

Archived