[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Not sure if this has been posted before. (credit as tagged)
xzJCtCo.jpg

I find this so sweet as LMH is exactly right in front of PSH. I just find this picture so aww-worthy, I'm not even even sure why.
Anyway, Salt Ent just tweeted a news article on PSH with the title 'Men's eternal first love style Suzy Park Shinhye'This is the article http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=038&aid=0002455188I'm thinking, is this a fated coincidence or something?LMH said he wanted to experience love at first sight. Maybe he has experienced it with PSH back in 2009? :))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vanillakitties said: Not sure if this has been posted before. (credit as tagged)
I find this so sweet as LMH is exactly right in front of PSH. I just find this picture so aww-worthy, I'm not even even sure why.
Anyway, Salt Ent just tweeted a news article on PSH with the title 'Men's eternal first love style Suzy Park Shinhye'This is the article I'm thinking, is this a fated coincidence or something?LMH said he wanted to experience love at first sight. Maybe he has experienced it with PSH back in 2009? :))

vanillakitties said: Not sure if this has been posted before. (credit as tagged)

Anyway, Salt Ent just tweeted a news article on PSH with the title 'Men's eternal first love style Suzy Park Shinhye'This is the article http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=038&aid=0002455188I'm thinking, is this a fated coincidence or something?LMH said he wanted to experience love at first sight. Maybe he has experienced it with PSH back in 2009? :))

Guest sailingstarss

11735105096_f96e67aae2.jpg
hi i'm again at Episode 20 :) for the 4th time.. hihi..
just wondering..is that the same style red checkered shirt that they are wearing? Tan-ep20, EunSang-ep11?

Guest cheky2

The only reason agencies are overprotective towards theirs stars is cause some fans go crazy and trully pathetically annoying,its like they are Trying to control their stars life forgetting that he/she is also human despite being on the spotlight.

If there were less famwars then agencies wouldn't have the need to be overprotective.

I don't get it, if you love someone why wouldn't you want them to be happy even if the person they are with is someone you don't really like BUT if that person makes he/she happy why ruin and destroy that.

Am a hardcore minshin fan but if the two would find love elsewhere I'd be hurt but still be happy that they found someone to be with cause in the end that's what everyone in the world wants for themselves as well right?someone to lean on.

OKAY that's off my chest,off to eat dinner now.......peace :))

Do you guys ever get bored to talk to each other with this sweet eye contact?
I dont think so...

6h0.gif
tumblr_mwjuh7rDnR1so44xdo1_250.gif
20_zpsec119a20.gif

This soft eyes towards you never change...
tumblr_myrntbRuh61s8m1l7o5_r1_1280.jpg
Your big eyes never come back...
tumblr_myqlktnruk1siqvhio2_500.jpg

Go get married already... (Today... I say it like 3 times already...  lol)
Bc6a9rACQAIij1d.jpg:large

Cr. as tagged and to the owner

PS... I think I am crazy... I dig some old pics. and  same symptoms happens... I want them to get married and live their happy life...  hahaha...  So delulu...

=)) =))

Guest lightforyou

I'm afraid chingues :-SS what if after some time their attraction will fade away if neither of them doesn't make the first step and it's clear to me that they are not dating because if they were shinhye wouldn't be so shy and if she was just faking it then she is really good at acting shy plus she won't make the first step because she is so afraid of anti-fans and Minho won't also take the first step because he is unsure of PSH's feelings so he need assurance from her to held her hand and ask her to date him, but recently from his last interviews he just keeps telling us to have courage and tell out our feelings to whom we love and recently shinhye has been making signals to Minho like the Romeo and Juliet concept like she is trying to make him realizing her fillings towards him just like she said in her interviews she won't take the first step but it'll show on her that she is in love so if LMH doesn't realize her fillings and take courage like Kim tan shinhye will surely give up and it will be END GAME!!!!! :-t otokkkeeeeee?! they are both so stubborn I want their friends of heirs like LMH's mom to influence them or else nothing will happen between them or also fans can influence them by spreading rumors but I also know that if it's not meant to be then it will never happen so I just hope that it's MEANT TO BE :x

Guest wallfloweer

lee-min-ho-shared-his-thoughts-on-his-he
http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/72055065587/lee-min-ho-shared-his-thoughts-on-his-heirs
Idk how to put pics so I've put the link just above in case. We have LMH being asked about all his co-stars and the only one about whom he really does talk is PSH, he remembers when he first met her, her age before and now and the fact that because she's 24 kind of helped them to become closer than they were. But about his other co-stars he just says that "they're great as well", everything is about PSH, even though I know that he likes all his co-stars but PSH guys... PSH hahaha 

Guest sheila88

wallfloweer said: lee-min-ho-shared-his-thoughts-on-his-he
http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/72055065587/lee-min-ho-shared-his-thoughts-on-his-heirs
Idk how to put pics so I've put the link just above in case. We have LMH being asked about all his co-stars and the only one about whom he really does talk is PSH, he remembers when he first met her, her age before and now and the fact that because she's 24 kind of helped them to become closer than they were. But about his other co-stars he just says that "they're great as well", everything is about PSH, even though I know that he likes all his co-stars but PSH guys... PSH hahaha 

Guest wallfloweer

sheila88 said: wallfloweer said: lee-min-ho-shared-his-thoughts-on-his-he

Guest sheila88

lightforyou said: I'm afraid chingues :-SS what if after some time their attraction will fade away if neither of them doesn't make the first step and it's clear to me that they are not dating because if they were shinhye wouldn't be so shy and if she was just faking it then she is really good at acting shy plus she won't make the first step because she is so afraid of anti-fans and Minho won't also take the first step because he is unsure of PSH's feelings so he need assurance from her to held her hand and ask her to date him, but recently from his last interviews he just keeps telling us to have courage and tell out our feelings to whom we love and recently shinhye has been making signals to Minho like the Romeo and Juliet concept like she is trying to make him realizing her fillings towards him just like she said in her interviews she won't take the first step but it'll show on her that she is in love so if LMH doesn't realize her fillings and take courage like Kim tan shinhye will surely give up and it will be END GAME!!!!! :-t otokkkeeeeee?! they are both so stubborn I want their friends of heirs like LMH's mom to influence them or else nothing will happen between them or also fans can influence them by spreading rumors but I also know that if it's not meant to be then it will never happen so I just hope that it's MEANT TO BE :x

Guest lovelyowl

Hello chingus!!! This is my first poste in this forum.  ;;)

Like a many people here I silently was reading this thread since the time when it was open till this day.

A lot of times I wanted to answer for some posts or post my own thoughts  about MinShin couple but I didn't it  :-<  This happened because I thought that there are very young people communicate like teenagers or twenties. But now I realize that I'm not alone middle aged ajumma here :D

Thanks a lot for your posts @leim, @imels, @galapagostort, @Jennifer Santos, @faidaris, @mekoreandrama and others . You all gave me some courage for my first post. 

I like this thread so much bcoz it give me a lot of fun every day. Now I have a strong habit start my day looking through all new posts in this thread. First it was bcoz of my MinShin couple obsession but now bcoz I start liking friendly atmosphere of this thread with sometimes funny sometimes witty sometimes cordial posts.

It's very amazing and great when a lot of different people of different countries,ages and professions meet together and discussing theme which interesting them so much and so strong.  :)>-  

It's so great to read posts of people which live in so amazing places for me like Singapore or Kuwait and to realize that we have the same opinion.

Thank a lots @pluie for creating this thread !

Sorry for my poor English and confused thoughts but my wish to talk about lovely Minshin couple much stronger than my language barrier :D  I'll do my best next time :)>- 

Archived