✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Hi @Nancyzak,  first of all, Happy Birthday to KTH . . . . our beloved Mrs. Rain, surely by now she already got her b-day gift from her hubby, who is presently in Cambodia.  :wub:

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

I’m curious with the man in black top and white slack, i.e. the second man from left. He looks like the actor, Oh Ji Ho. Is that him?

Sorry . . . I've searched . . .  but no mention of Rain's golf buddies' names in this pic . . .  it really looks like Oh Ji Ho and Kim Sung So (again) standing next to Rain.

--------------------------------

17553815_1877511535804116_45443099403730

Rain received a warm welcome in Cambodia with fans screaming -

[Vids]170329 Thanok News_Rain Super Star Korea arrive cambodia first time

second video of super star rain come to cambodia

---------------------------------------------

170328 Rain @Incheon Airport...(Departure)

17553750_1446353575398545_17415274912821

17626444_1446703468696889_63913268382507

2017.03.28. Rain tweets & instagram

RAIN @29rain
흠...이느낌 모지~겁나 좋네 https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLKTLpFLvh/

17629703_1446305995403303_84979824053290

Translation:

2017.03.28. Rain tweets & instagram

RAIN @29rain
Hmmm... this feeling is good ~x x x  https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLKTLpFLvh/

Sources:Scorpiola, RainCloudThailand

Edited by nimbus74
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @nimbus74,

Thank you for sharing the information and updates on Rain.

I’m curious with the man in black top and white slack, i.e. the second man from left. He looks like the actor, Oh Ji Ho. Is that him?

Hi Nancyzak, he's definitely not OJH but IDK who he is, though. :lol:

1 hour ago, Lucia_love said:

This article http://news.donga.com/Main/3/all/20170322/83439000/1 says this is Oh Ji Ho 

*** Oh,so, from the left, Park Chan-ho, Oh Ji-ho, Lee Chairman, Kim Sung-soo, & Jung Ji Hoon. (RAIN) I really wonder why OJH looks so different now that he got married. I'm sorry to his fans but he looks older............Thanks for sharing the link. :o

• Like 2

Hi @nimbus74, @Lucia_love, @willenette

Thank you for the information about the other golfers with Rain in the IG.

I've seen Kim Sung Soo with Rain at golf field a few times, but like Jo Jin Mo last time, it's the first of Oh Ji Ho this round in the same picture as Rain. Really nice to see Rain with other stars at golf fields. For the corporate people, they say business is made at golf field. For the stars, it's about catching up with each other, I believe. :tongue::D

@willenette, who is Chairman Lee? I think I saw him with Rain in a few IG pictures before. What about Park Chan Ho? Someone in the entertainment industry too? OJH looks the same to me, at the press conference for his screenworks not too long ago. Perhaps standing under the sun in the gold field after a round of golf makes one look different in the picture. :lol:

From the videos, can see that Rain's Cambodian fans are super-excited seeing Rain at the airport. I'm sure some may feel like it's a lifetime opportunity in seeing Rain performing on stage in Phnom Penh for the first time (please correct me if I'm wrong about this). Keep the updates coming, @nimbus74

Meanwhile, back in Seoul, yes, I believe like what @nimbus74 said that KTH would have her birthday celebration and gift from Rain already. Probably like us, she is also waiting to watch Rain's stage performance in Phnom Penh through all the fans' updates. :D

Oh, I read earlier today that the casting is in place for the movie Uhm Bok Dong, with Rain and Kang So Ra as leads.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170329n09986

• Like 1

6 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Oh,so, from the left, Park Chan-ho, Oh Ji-ho, Lee Chairman, Kim Sung-soo, & Jung Ji Hoon. (RAIN) I really wonder why OJH looks so different now that he got married. I'm sorry to his fans but he looks older............Thanks for sharing the link. :o

I also almost didn't recognize him there... so different from his Plan B image...

2 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

I also almost didn't recognize him there... so different from his Plan B image...

If you mean Fugitive Plan B, I'm afraid OJH was not a cast in that drama. Aside from Rain, the other 2 prominent male roles in FPB were held by Lee Jung Jin and Daniel Henney.

24 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

If you mean Fugitive Plan B, I'm afraid OJH was not a cast in that drama. Aside from Rain, the other 2 prominent male roles in FPB were held by Lee Jung Jin and Daniel Henney.

he was Jiwoo's bff in that drama....

vrSKkN3.gif

5 minutes ago, y00ran said:

Hello everyone,

OJH actually did a cameo in Fugitive Plan B as "Ji Woo"'s dead friend "Kelvin".

He did not have much screen time.

cr. to owner

you beat me to it:D

• Like 2

Oh, thanks @y00ran & @Lucia_love for the correction. My brain automatically gravitates to LJJ and DH when talking about FPB, aside from Rain... :tongue::lol:

Oh, just to add for information that LJJ was the second male lead in KTH's Love Story in Harvard and DH was in some mobile phone CFs with KTH some years back. The entertainment circle can be so small at times, not to mention about Lee Da Hae who was also in FPB with Rain and now she is the gf of Rain's buddy, Seven! :D

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @nimbus74, @Lucia_love, @willenette

Thank you for the information about the other golfers with Rain in the IG.

I've seen Kim Sung Soo with Rain at golf field a few times, but like Jo Jin Mo last time, it's the first of Oh Ji Ho this round in the same picture as Rain. Really nice to see Rain with other stars at golf fields. For the corporate people, they say business is made at golf field. For the stars, it's about catching up with each other, I believe. :tongue::D

@willenette, who is Chairman Lee? I think I saw him with Rain in a few IG pictures before. What about Park Chan Ho? Someone in the entertainment industry too? OJH looks the same to me, at the press conference for his screenworks not too long ago. Perhaps standing under the sun in the gold field after a round of golf makes one look different in the picture. :lol:

From the videos, can see that Rain's Cambodian fans are super-excited seeing Rain at the airport. I'm sure some may feel like it's a lifetime opportunity in seeing Rain performing on stage in Phnom Penh for the first time (please correct me if I'm wrong about this). Keep the updates coming, @nimbus74

Meanwhile, back in Seoul, yes, I believe like what @nimbus74 said that KTH would have her birthday celebration and gift from Rain already. Probably like us, she is also waiting to watch Rain's stage performance in Phnom Penh through all the fans' updates. :D

Oh, I read earlier today that the casting is in place for the movie Uhm Bok Dong, with Rain and Kang So Ra as leads.

Hi Nancyzak, I may stand corrected but isn't he the Chairman Lee of Samsung Group? He looks like him.....IDK if my eyes are failing me. Park Chan Ho is a baseball pitcher. About his upcoming concert in Cambodia, ye this will be his 1st concert there & I was told that the venue is quite big. It is the same venue where Demi Lovato and Jessie J had performed as well for Smart that it can accommodate 35,000 to 37,000 people.  IDK if the concert will also be open to non-Smart subscribers, as the previous two were. In the concert there will be a selection of home-grown artists in support, including pop duo Kmeng Khmer. About his upcoming movie, finally.................we read an update about this upcoming film. And KSR already accepted the role. I'm excited for this film – RAIN’s comeback on the big screen. Another new role character for him. And KSR & RAIN together at last! Aside from LBS being the producer & actor in the movie he will also write the script. They will start filming already next month, April. :lol:

17 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @Nancyzak,  Rain went to Cambodia in 2008 for his Nikon Ad shoot:

--------------------------------------------

SEA Entertainment's post. -

Rain at rehearsal for his concert tonight:

Source:scorpiola

170330 Rain@Hotel in Cambodia

17498601_1878004165754853_34763701020230

Source:as tagged

-------------------------------------------------------

Korean ‘K-Pop’ Star to Rain Down Concert on Phnom Penh

by Phan Soumy | March 10, 2017

Following hot on the heels of mega-shows involving pop stars Demi Lovato and Jessie J on Phnom Penh’s Koh Pich island in 2015, this year will see a K-Pop star taking the stage in the form of Rain.

The event, which will be held on March 30, was announced at a press conference in Phnom Penh yesterday by Thomas Hundt, CEO of Smart, the mobile operator putting on the show.

cam-photo-rain-1col-1.jpg

Pls. read more @https://www.cambodiadaily.com/second2/126382-126382/

------------------------------------------------

17 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/29/rain-kang-sora-min-hyo-rin-cast-new-film-based-true-story/

Rain, Kang So-ra lead ensemble cast for bicycling movie Uhm Bok-dong

by tineybeanie | March 29, 2017 | 4 Comments

Rain, Kang So-ra

For his first project after marriage, Hallyu singer-actor Rain (Come Back, Ajusshi) has chosen Uhm Bok-dong, a film set during the Japanese occupation era, about the titular character based on a real-life cyclist, who became a symbol of hope for the oppressed Korean people.

more@http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/rain-kang-so-ra-lead-ensemble-cast-for-bicycling-movie-uhm-bok-dong/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, I may stand corrected but isn't he the Chairman Lee of Samsung Group? He looks like him.....IDK if my eyes are failing me. Park Chan Ho is a baseball pitcher. About his upcoming concert in Cambodia, ye this will be his 1st concert there & I was told that the venue is quite big. It is the same venue where Demi Lovato and Jessie J had performed as well for Smart that it can accommodate 35,000 to 37,000 people.  IDK if the concert will also be open to non-Smart subscribers, as the previous two were. In the concert there will be a selection of home-grown artists in support, including pop duo Kmeng Khmer. About his upcoming movie, finally.................we read an update about this upcoming film. And KSR already accepted the role. I'm excited for this film – RAIN’s comeback on the big screen. Another new role character for him. And KSR & RAIN together at last! Aside from LBS being the producer & actor in the movie he will also write the script. They will start filming already next month, April. :lol:

Hi @willenette,

Thanks for the information. I did a quick check in the net. The elderly and now former Samsung Chairman Lee is at present indisposed in the hospital whereas the current Samsung Chairman Lee (who is the son) is also indisposed but under a totally different circumstances due to the political scandal that swept SK recently. Maybe we'll know who is that gentleman is one day. He is distinguished looking though and has all the vibe of a VIP. 

So, PCH is a baseball pitcher.

There us an article about a national sportsman signing up with Rain Company. Below is the Google translated SK news article.

Lee Seung-yeop, 'National Hitler', handed over to Rain agency company Rain Company ... [Official] Chung Chang-yong and 'Sacrifice'

20170329171330357165.jpg

Lee Seung Yeop - Jung Ji Hoon [Photo = Rain Company]

The economist Kim Ah-jam, a singer and actor, (Jung Ji-hoon) gets a hand with Lee Seung-yeop. Rain Company, a Rain-affiliated company on the 29th, announced in an official press release that it signed an agent contract with Samsung Lions slugger Lee Seung-yeop.

Lee Seung-yeop, who played an important role in the international races and Rain that led to the Korean Wave fever with excellent singing ability and dance performance, has a common point of being 'World Star' leading the national high school. It is expected that the best star representing the field will hold hands and double the synergy effect.

Lee Seung-yeop, who is called the best star of Korean baseball, has received endless love calls from domestic and foreign agents. Even though he was presented with unfathomable conditions, Lee dismissed it politely.

It was because of the agreement with the representative of the sports company Rain Company Jung Chang-Yong. As well known, Chung Chang-yong was in charge of Japanese interpretation and power analysis when Lee was playing in Japan. I do not need to talk about what I have to do even if I look at my eyes while hanging out for years.

Singer Rain 's agent, Rain Company, is a strategy that aims to create synergies in the field of sports agencies based on the know - how and experience accumulated at entertainment companies. There is a great expectation that sports stars will enjoy the same benefits as they already have world-class know-how in the technique of managing clients.

Rain Company plans to support the sports industry experts such as PR, marketing and training centered on CEO Jung Chang-yong in both sides in order to enable the athletes to demonstrate their best performance.

"I think the KBO League is going to support the KBO League so that we can have an agent system and create an environment where players can concentrate on baseball and increase the value of their products," Chung said.

Also, the direction that Rain Company pursued was consistent with Lee's values. Lee believes that 'goodwill is genuine power' and Lee, who was a leader in social contribution activities, was impressed by the pursuit value of Rain Company, which is pursuing long-term support for amateur baseball development.

I will do my best to become a textbook of Korean sports agents like Lee Seung Yeop, who is called the textbook of Rain Company."

http://news.nate.com/view/20170329n35337

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Thanks for the information. I did a quick check in the net. The elderly and now former Samsung Chairman Lee is at present indisposed in the hospital whereas the current Samsung Chairman Lee (who is the son) is also indisposed but under a totally different circumstances due to the political scandal that swept SK recently. Maybe we'll know who is that gentleman is one day. He is distinguished looking though and has all the vibe of a VIP. 

So, PCH us a baseball pitcher.

there us an article about a national sportsman signing up with Rain Company. Below is the Google translated SK news article.

Lee Seung-yeop, 'National Hitler', handed over to Rain agency company Rain Company ... [Official] Chung Chang-yong and 'Sacrifice'

Lee Seung Yeop - Jung Ji Hoon [Photo = Rain Company]

The economist Kim Ah-jam, a singer and actor, (Jung Ji-hoon) gets a hand with Lee Seung-yeop. Rain Company, a Rain-affiliated company on the 29th, announced in an official press release that it signed an agent contract with Samsung Lions slugger Lee Seung-yeop.

Lee Seung-yeop, who played an important role in the international races and Rain that led to the Korean Wave fever with excellent singing ability and dance performance, has a common point of being 'World Star' leading the national high school. It is expected that the best star representing the field will hold hands and double the synergy effect.

Lee Seung-yeop, who is called the best star of Korean baseball, has received endless love calls from domestic and foreign agents. Even though he was presented with unfathomable conditions, Lee dismissed it politely.

It was because of the agreement with the representative of the sports company Rain Company Jung Chang-Yong. As well known, Chung Chang-yong was in charge of Japanese interpretation and power analysis when Lee was playing in Japan. I do not need to talk about what I have to do even if I look at my eyes while hanging out for years.

Singer Rain 's agent, Rain Company, is a strategy that aims to create synergies in the field of sports agencies based on the know - how and experience accumulated at entertainment companies. There is a great expectation that sports stars will enjoy the same benefits as they already have world-class know-how in the technique of managing clients.

Rain Company plans to support the sports industry experts such as PR, marketing and training centered on CEO Jung Chang-yong in both sides in order to enable the athletes to demonstrate their best performance.

"I think the KBO League is going to support the KBO League so that we can have an agent system and create an environment where players can concentrate on baseball and increase the value of their products," Chung said.

Also, the direction that Rain Company pursued was consistent with Lee's values. Lee believes that 'goodwill is genuine power' and Lee, who was a leader in social contribution activities, was impressed by the pursuit value of Rain Company, which is pursuing long-term support for amateur baseball development.

I will do my best to become a textbook of Korean sports agents like Lee Seung Yeop, who is called the textbook of Rain Company."

http://news.nate.com/view/20170329n35337

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this link, dear. :lol:So NICE to know that R.A.I.N Company is into multiple divisions catering to different yet interlinked operating fields, such as this. :tongue:

OBS is not done with its report on KimBi Couple’s wedding... :D

It’s report is published today and the Google translation is per below.

Watch the video that is embedded in the article per link below.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000027221

[Marriage history of the entertainment industry century ②] Small-007 wedding ceremony ♥ Kim Tae-hee

17621947_443432949332279_894843632201280

[OBS unique entertainment news reporter] 'Century couple' Rain, Kim Tae-hee's special wedding is the topic. OBS 'Unique Entertainment News' (Director Yoon Kyung-chul, writer Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) recognized the stars who made their wedding ceremony unique. There is a couple of top stars who have made wedding ceremony reminiscent of 007 operation as simple as Won Bin and Lee Nayoung married couple. Soo Rain, Kim Tae Hee Couple.

The fans who expected the splendor as the wedding ceremony of Kim Tae-hee which is considered as world star beauty and domestic representative beauty. Unlike this expectation, each media had to take care of it because it did not inform the wedding hall until the wedding day. And finally, it was a small cathedral in Seoul where I checked Rain and Kim Tae - hee 's wedding hall. The church, which seemed to be simple, actually heard from neighboring residents that his wedding, which seemed to be a hasty advance to the place where Rain had made reservations in advance, was a long time prepared.

But what was even more amazing was the wedding scene of the two. Because it was Kim Tae-hee who was a devout Catholic, I expected the ceremony of the cathedral. Kim Tae-hee, who dressed himself in a white mini dress, but not a luxury item. Rain also wore the suit I was in. It is said that the marriage cost of Kim Tae-hee's wedding is about 1,300,000 won, and that the wedding ceremony of the couple is the wedding ceremony of the century.

The wedding ceremony was held with the guests of the top star of the couple and Kim Tae-hee. It started with a duet song of Rain, Kim Tae-hee's song that I could not hear anywhere, and a song called 'Celebrity Singer'. It was reminiscent of a mini-concert stage with Park Jin-young's piano performance. (Video = OBS 'unique entertainment news', editing = Yoon Soon-yong, Kim Seong-oh PD, writer = Hyun Kyung, narration =

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this link, dear. :lol:So NICE to know that R.A.I.N Company is into multiple divisions catering to different yet interlinked operating fields, such as this. :tongue:

To me, it is good to have a diversification to own’s business. It will be an interesting mix for Rain Company with this sign up, aside from the anticipated boy group to be debuted.

I could immediately think of how Rain Company could collaborate with the Youth Hope Fund Charity that KTH and her father are contributing to, for example, to realise the dreams of the underprivileged youngsters and sports through the sportsman who signed up with Rain Company. Ah, so many possibilities that could bring a lot of positive and constructive values to the society and sports, come to think about it. :D

I mentioned in backpage that KimBi Couple’s photography took place at Grand Hyatt Seoul.

It was, and at the hotel’s Presidential Suite/

The IGier below (per links below) did a fine job of matching the pictures and the interiors where the photography took place.

17632357_443436759331898_118754370548534

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSI-BKDFVVZ/?taken-by=anggrainifitri037gma

17546723_443436592665248_895391486973503

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSI9_sPlAAh/?taken-by=anggrainifitri037gma

17636933_443436609331913_744823436072390

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSI99OYlwOY/?taken-by=anggrainifitri037gma

17622126_443436635998577_448230222199467

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSI97q-lP-H/?taken-by=anggrainifitri037gma

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

To me, it is good to have a diversification to own’s business. It will be an interesting mix for Rain Company with this sign up, aside from the anticipated boy group to be debuted.

I could immediately think of how Rain Company could collaborate with the Youth Hope Fund Charity that KTH and her father are contributing to, for example, to realise the dreams of the underprivileged youngsters and sports through the sportsman who signed up with Rain Company. Ah, so many possibilities that could bring a lot of positive and constructive values to the society and sports, come to think about it. :D

Nancyzak, ye, wait & see - For this boy group band, Rain shared during his last SIN concert that he has plans to debut a new boy band this year or latest, in 2018 & a new movie in the works (this is Uhm Bok-dong).  :lol:

• Like 1